Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

But California annoys me anyway.

CENSORED.JPG.jpeg

I can't put what I want to say without breaking forum rules. :razz:

But yeah, certain males on the internet annoy me. They see some attractive girl doing something online and try to say things like "I would do her, but blah blah" "Not noting the fact I would do her, blah blah blah" and try to pull that phrase off when every other post above theirs already tried. :-|

For my Ragebox, please no one put women into WoW.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

People (underage) who get drunk and brag about it... It's been happening to me a lot recently.

Drinking is like eating marshmellows. If you do it, fine, but if you brag, something's wrong.

People (underage) who get drunk and brag about it... It's been happening to me a lot recently.

Drinking is like eating marshmellows. If you do it, fine, but if you brag, something's wrong.

:thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

:thumbup:

But dude.

Marshmallows are the [cabbage]!

they're gross. That coating makes me go -> *ewwface*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Flashback of when we were all talking about smores when the new forums came out. :thumbsup:

I had some a few days ago. [bleep]ing awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

7. Apple I dislike because of their 'i' naming scheme, their inherent 'superiority', and because Macs are for the most part, overpriced computers that have light up logos.

My iMac doesn't light up the logo, if that's some consolation.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

People who use either age, location, getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, or losing their virginity as an excuse to be better than someone.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I mean, no offence, but unless you're saving yourself for marriage, I do believe age and the loss of innocence does carry some merit.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I mean, no offence, but unless you're saving yourself for marriage, I do believe age and the loss of innocence does carry some merit.

I'm referring to people who brag and be ***holes about it.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Age I agree, but virginity? Has no signifigance in anything other than dating. And asexuality.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People who lose their virginity and brag about it - my friend keeps doing it to me; the thing is, I couldn't care less.

Just go like this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTrWlzK3Ho

Or add in the funny voice and have a laugh. :thumbsup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Homophobes and racists. Not that I am a victim of either, I just really, really dislike them.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

People who lose their virginity and brag about it - my friend keeps doing it to me; the thing is, I couldn't care less.

Just go like this then:

Or add in the funny voice and have a laugh. :thumbsup:

I should try this. :twisted:

Homophobes and racists. Not that I am a victim of either, I just really, really dislike them.

sometimes i shoot asian lesbians and bury them in my backyard do you hate me :'(

ummm.. To be honest, what irks me like none other are the people (the OT thread reminded me of this) who ogout of their way to appear intelligent. Intelligence eminates from one, if one is intelligent, they should know they shouldn't have to try and show it. Like this L

"I dislike the term of lol because the terminology can no longer be tied to the integral parts of our quasi internetarian lifestyle. THe psuedo-communication via text and other sorts are greatly detrimental to the facets of the human brain to which all things are owed. I vote to stop the end of malfeasance and ignorance of stupidity and bigotry, of malicious and delicious forms of sadistic ventriloquistic hedonistic apocalyptic pagan worshiping of all things not made by science.

also, i am having an affair with my science book, the law of mass and vectorization is so beautiful, and when I read how mass spectrometers work it turns me on. Also: Pascals triangle is hot as heck too"

booooooooooooooooooo :thumbdown: