Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Riku obviously those guys have never seen the post-apocalyptic Bruce Lee side of anime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnuNWKudq0s

On topic:

Waking up to discover that it's 3:00 in the afternoon.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That guy from that video made possibly the gayest noises of all time.

On topic: That dudes noises/voice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That guy from that video made possibly the gayest noises of all time.

On topic: That dudes noises/voice.

Agreed.

Gallade that is the stupidest movie I have ever seen. wtf. thats why I hate anime. That video right there.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

But seriously. Why does he make noises like a four year old girl?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If you people are trying to troll me because I like anime then good for you.

On topic:

People who don't take the time to do research on cultures and customs on other people and end up looking like ignorant morons when they say "OMG I HATE THIS BECAUSE IT'S ****ING WEIRD AND I DON'T GET IT ONE BIT!!!1!111@@@@".

But seriously. Why does he make noises like a four year old girl?

It's called look up Bruce Lee.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Then find me a video of one of the movies Bruce Lee was in with the original Chinese audio and I might believe you.

Dude. Don't be so... idk. We're not trolling, we don't care that much. The movie was gay, we accurately pointed it out. Thats it. And I surprisingly know plenty, about anime. And as stated on another thread, this forum (OT in particular) has habit of calling people ignorant if they have differing opinions. And it's gone on long enough.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I'm kinda annoyed when girls go overboard when they see a cute animal. I understand the puppy is fluffy and that you'd love to pet it, but come on, quit talking about the [bleep]ing dog for a minute and make out with me (notice how I pg-13'ed the phrase right there? class).

tl;dr: i am jealous of a 1 pound dog who'se bark makes me want to chuck it over a house.

hiccup.png

I'm kinda annoyed when girls go overboard when they see a cute animal. I understand the puppy is fluffy and that you'd love to pet it, but come on, quit talking about the [bleep]ing dog for a minute and make out with me (notice how I pg-13'ed the phrase right there? class).

tl;dr: i am jealous of a 1 pound dog who'se bark makes me want to chuck it over a house.

Yea, next door theres this little dog with an alpha dog complex that once ran up and bit a damn pitbull. Luckily this pitbull had some faulty brain switches, and didn't oh idk, eat the dog.

I also hate anime. =\ If my post above wasn't accurate enough.

Only anime I like is avatar :mellow:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Avatar: The Last Airbender was made by Americans so it's nowhere near an anime.

America was drawing anime while japan was drawing chopsticks.

I can quote at least 20 sources supporting this data.

-----------------

I do not like subcultures. Not sure why... Just in general, like I know some really cool people in subcultures, but overall... Eh. Something irks me.

-----------------

I do not like subcultures. Not sure why... Just in general, like I know some really cool people in subcultures, but overall... Eh. Something irks me.

Probably because they aren't really "people".

hiccup.png

-----------------

Ummm do you have scientific data?

-----------------

Look, I'm three years away from getting a university degree. I think I know when something is a person or not, okay?

hiccup.png

-----------------

Look, I'm three years away from getting a university degree. I think I know when something is a person or not, okay?

No no this will not do. You must do experiments. Did you catch one by its toe? Did it holler? Did you let it go?

I mean sheesh this why we can't have nice things man.

Is it me or is this thread transforming into a trolling thread?

OT: My sister since she started watching twilight saga: It's always x-actor this, y-actress that, one of the best movies evar this, what is "The Godfather" that. Geesh

You guys may be watching the wrong series. There's really something for everyone. The worst fanboy/girls are those of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.

No. The fact anything actually is anime is what makes it bad. You're also being a fanboy by trying to state that there is some kind of anime bs that everyone will like. Not everyone likes it. Also the fact you're being elitist about something as stupid and insignificant as anime is pretty annoying too.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

You know Skully, there's this thing equally as bad as a fanboy, and that's called an anti-fanboy ;)

Though the only Anime-related thing I've ever liked was a video game that's art direction was that of an anime style. But that was irrelevant, because I would have loved the game if it was cel-shaded or something odd like that, the story was that good. Though I feel kind of like an outcast, since I never really liked Avatar. I always thought that while the story was interesting, the characters were too obnoxious to bear.

wl7w9j.png

Seriously Skully, let it go, because not all anime is the same and there IS something for everyone. I think you have in your head the idea that they're all about underdressed schoolgirls fighting off demons using yo-yo's as weapons.

Hell, I'm the biggest anti-anime person there is, and even I have to admit that Spirited Away is a masterpiece.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You guys may be watching the wrong series. There's really something for everyone. The worst fanboy/girls are those of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.

No. The fact anything actually is anime is what makes it bad. You're also being a fanboy by trying to state that there is some kind of anime bs that everyone will like. Not everyone likes it. Also the fact you're being elitist about something as stupid and insignificant as anime is pretty annoying too.

So because it's animated... It's bad? Not all anime is the same you know. Just like there are different TV series that some people love and some people hate, there are anime series that cater to different kinds of people. Taking Naruto and it's fanbase then applying it to all of anime is like taking Degrassi and it's fanbase then applying to all of television.

Hell, I'm the biggest anti-anime person there is, and even I have to admit that Spirited Away is a masterpiece.

Everything by Miyazaki is a masterpiece. Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle are also just wonderful.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Saying any form of art is bad simply because it exist is as bad of an argument as you will ever get. Either discuss with arguments or don't discuss at all honestly.

Edt: someone else aknowledges Mononoke :mrgreen: