Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Conflicted.

Aha. But i don't see why you'd need to be an American or someone of faith to think like that. Label! Label! Label!

Oh and i noticed that i hadn't written anything in this thread so i'll post a couple that wasn't in his list:

Affirmative action, vuvuzelas (lol), hypocrites and heat.

I mean I wasn't exactly serious when I said what he was. And to be honest it wouldn't have mattered which two points you were talking about, but it was funny to me to say conflicted.

To add to things:

People who make promises and don't keep them. PLEASE NOTE: This is not some emo statement about idk emo jank. But like when people make promises that they don't need to make, then can't fulfill them so they [kitty] out. (Pardon the language)

Also: Mercury Sables. Statistics state that 99% of the time the drivers drive 99 miles UNDER the speed limit. Yes, they will go negative speed if they feel like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P7_t4-WsB8

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

No, I don't think anyone on TIF knows that except for you and me. Seriously. My newsfeed barely breathes because I filter it so much.

Make that 3 of us, then. I blocked several things from my newsfeed... a person and a bunch of apps.

Oh and i noticed that i hadn't written anything in this thread so i'll post a couple that wasn't in his list:

I never thought of that one, but me too. I hate hot weather.

I never thought of that one, but me too. I hate hot weather.

As my signature implies, me too. ;)

I'm surprised this thread even exists still. On topic - Vuvuzelas.

YOU HEARD ME FOOTBALL FANS.

It's annoying when people just like type a sentence out and randomly go BZZZZZ in the middle of it.

It's like Candlejack, but much more anno

Hey nah.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm surprised this thread even exists still. On topic - Vuvuzelas.

YOU HEARD ME FOOTBALL FANS.

It's annoying when people just like type a sentence out and randomly go BZZZZZ in the middle of it.

It's like Candlejack, but much more anno

Hey nah.

Please do not blow the vuvuzelas!!

People who are superficially religious. I know a lot of people who are Christians on Sundays and on Facebook only (they post crap like "praise to god" or whatever all over their walls). In real life? They cuss out at people, bully, and act hypocritical.

Also, my older brother doesn't know jack about general knowledge, and since I let him try out MW2, he's been reciting the crappy quotes from the game, going so far as to treat every time he moves to another spot as some sort of military operation. :wall:

Fakeitormakeit has THE beest quote in his sig about superfical people.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When you tell someone you're going to do a quest in runescape and they tagalong to do it too then take ages to actually get started. I've been ready to do an easy quest for over an hour now.

What annoys me more is my inability to say no...

Orange flavoured is irritating. When I see an orange jelly baby in my packet, it ticks me off.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When I blurt out a promise to my teachers to do my homework. I think homework is the most pointless thing and I rarely do it, but if I promise them I will then I pretty much have to.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

-People who don't like vuvuzelas, and want to ban them. They are freaking great for drinking games!

-Going to bed early, and not being able to fall asleep. Still rolling in your bed wide awake several hours later.

-When someone wakes you up for no reason

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

Tip.it's round smilies. They make me sad. :(

People who post 'meaningful' things online, when in reality they're just copy pasta'd song lyrics.

Oh, and you of course. Yes, you.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Me?

No, the person behind you. Well, he's gone now.

He weighed about 300lbs, and was in a tank top+ speedo. Mostly bald.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Me?

What did I ever do to you?

Me?

What did I ever do to you?

On the topic, people who steal my replies.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Alright, things that irritate me.

Currently, it's probably the fad that being depressed is cool. I have plenty of classmates who literally fake depression, complain to absolutely no end, and are pitied by a good portion of their peers. (I wish I could say that was an overexaggeration.)

...You guys probably know the type I'm talking about.

Tbh, I find it to be kind of an insult who people who do have actually anxiety and depression. OTL

Oh.

Also people who don't know what vuvuzelas are.

But that's a different story.

Alright, things that irritate me.

Currently, it's probably the fad that being depressed is cool. I have plenty of classmates who literally fake depression, complain to absolutely no end, and are pitied by a good portion of their peers. (I wish I could say that was an overexaggeration.)

Tbh, I find it to be kind of an insult who people who do have actually anxiety and depression. OTL

I know exactly what you mean. It gets really frustrating -.- Thankfully, the majority of it I find on facebook, and I can just hide/remove those friends that cause all of it :D

wl7w9j.png

1. People who resort to calling you a racist when they know that they're losing an argument.
  2. Anything related to race or racism in general. We're all one race, this seems rather obvious... :???:
  3. People who think science and faith cannot coincide (that's you, religious nuts and arrogant Atheists).
  4. Hypocrites who complain about religion being forced on them and then they do the same with their (lack of) beliefs.
  5. People who label ALL Americans as stupid/ignorant ONLY based on the South and California.
  6. People who claim to be open-minded but over-react if you disagree with them on anything.
  7. Anyone who thinks or claims to be better than anyone else in general.
  8. People who enjoy debating politics/religion :wall: .

Someone here is a religous conservative patriotic american my force senses tell me.

I love debating Politics and religion. It's fun.

So what if I am? I don't have anything against members of other religions (maybe with the exception of Islamic extremists, militant Atheists, and Christian fundamentalists), nor do I discriminate based on race or sexual orientation. Don't label me as intolerant/ignorant because of a few whack-jobs who hold similar religious/political beliefs to me.

I enjoy intelligent discussion with opposing view points, but when it comes down to name calling, the individual in question admits defeat.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

AKA, 95% of Facebook.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.