Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Every [bleep]ing time I'm in my math class one kid shouts out "Oh, I lost The Game!" and then every freaking kid screams "I lost The Game."

When I was in a Biology class as a freshman that happened so much that the usually calm teacher got downright pissed and ultimately banned the game. (Which I just lost. And have been losing since that class...)

I lost the game. :rolleyes:

It bugs me when kids who don't understand code or certain things about it try to tell someone who does understand it that they are wrong.

A fellow peer told me you can;t use OpenGL in Java. Apparently he has never heard of JOGL, LWJGL, or JME.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Every [bleep]ing time I'm in my math class one kid shouts out "Oh, I lost The Game!" and then every freaking kid screams "I lost The Game."

When I was in a Biology class as a freshman that happened so much that the usually calm teacher got downright pissed and ultimately banned the game. (Which I just lost. And have been losing since that class...)

I lost the game. :rolleyes:

It bugs me when kids who don't understand code or certain things about it try to tell someone who does understand it that they are wrong.

A fellow peer told me you can;t use OpenGL in Java. Apparently he has never heard of JOGL, LWJGL, or JME.

Yeah!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm surprised kids in your school know internet "lingo". If I said "You all lost the game!" in my school, they'll all look at me like, like this:

298994706_2e9fe5aada.jpg

Only in TIF and with some friends can I be internetsy.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm surprised kids in your school know internet "lingo". If I said "You all lost the game!" in my school, they'll all look at me like, like this:

298994706_2e9fe5aada.jpg

I LOVE THAT PIC!

s

I hate homophobes. Good grief. I had a 1 hr discussion with my mom, as to why I think she is an awful person, because she believes that "gays, lesbians, and those indescisive men-woman creatures are hateful human beings. They live perverted and destitute lives, preying on the young, converting them, and recruiting 24/7. They are a plague to this society, and *surprise* the reason why things like Katrina happened. She said that she knows this because when she was in high school, she had a lesbian try and convert her. LOL. Anyways she goes onto say that until there are little to no homos left America will never truly succeed. Also apparently Tip.it, and all those "other bizarre" forums I go to are the reason I think this way, not because I, you know, read the Bible, other scholarly articles and researched it. However, interestingly enough she thinks God didn't make AIDS as the gay plague, but it was by God's will that it affects gays more often. GOOD GRIEF WOMAN

/vent

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

No, he's from Britain

Isn't Holland notorious for it's flower growing industry? icon_razz.gif

The Netherlands are indeed very beautiful. <3:

I get annoyed when people promise to do something quickly, but lie, and take ages to do it, purely out of spite.

[hide]298994706_2e9fe5aada.jpg[/hide]

My school has a specific group that you can say the game to, the rest will give me that look, except for a few exceptions who will get really mad at you. It's awesome.

Also, I miss the hide function of other forums when i'm quoting large posts.

"Memes" in real life... It makes me sad face. Keep teh internet on teh internet? :/ Hm... That didn't sound like I wanted it to... I guess it annoys me when people are like "DO A BARREL ROLL" and you think they know internet culture. Then you go up to them and you're like "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" and they're like "wtf ru [developmentally delayed]ed>"... Or am I the only one that has had this experience? >.>

People that come out with the most [developmentally delayed]ed things about immigrants and claim they aren't racist.

Sort of this, really. England has a problem with immigration overall but when people target groups that do very little harm to the backbone, especially EU immigrants, it pisses me off to no end.

I find the fact the government does nothing to lower ot stop immigration into our country more annoying.

Oh and what i came here to say - anyone who is disrespectful or harmful to animals. Except spiders.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

As long as you define disrespectful/harmful? I mean I threw my dog into the deep end of our pool while it clawing and barking to get out. So cute. ( don't worry, he's a champion swimmer)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The show "Criminal Minds" just pisses me off to no end. 'Oh, this guy used a knife. He's impotent and in a loveless controlling marriage and we can flush him out using [x]!" and it works every time. "Criminal profiling" fails 9 times out of 10 in real life, maybe more, there's a statistic somewhere. [cabbage]'s just a pseudoscience. MAkes me want to do something obvious like that just to prove them all wrong.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The show "Criminal Minds" just pisses me off to no end. 'Oh, this guy used a knife. He's impotent and in a loveless controlling marriage and we can flush him out using [x]!" and it works every time. "Criminal profiling" fails 9 times out of 10 in real life, maybe more, there's a statistic somewhere. [cabbage]'s just a pseudoscience. MAkes me want to do something obvious like that just to prove them all wrong.

I love that show, as inaccurate as it is. Hm, kind of like the rest of television.

On a similar note the people who say "wrestling is fake" to somehow prove that it isn't good. Yes, we know it's fake. So is Family Guy.

I love that show, as inaccurate as it is. Hm, kind of like the rest of television.

On a similar note the people who say "wrestling is fake" to somehow prove that it isn't good. Yes, we know it's fake. So is Family Guy.

It's also only fake to an extent, love to see those guys try it, sure they'd get beat up pretty good.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Grrr, roommates/neighbours who play music bloody loud. RAGE

Thats me lol

Justin Bieber.

I want the lord to [bleep]ing smite him down.

10. People who are against freedom of choice. This is anyone who opposes abortion, gay marriage, and anyone that thinks they should have any say in decisions thar directly affect the way you live your life.

I think we should leave politics out if this. A lot of people may disagree and this could turn into a hostile conversation.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

It's also only fake to an extent, love to see those guys try it, sure they'd get beat up pretty good.

It does make sense that they aren't really going to be ramming each other into steel chairs or beating people with gold belts, but the athleticism is there. Highly choreographed acrobatics instead of combat though.

Wow I watched that for the first time in class today. :blink:

I can't get into shows like that or CSI, but I enjoy the FBI Files on Discovery and the New Detectives. :unsure:

Something that annoys me to no end: everyone who believes in ghosts. I don't care if you believe in the afterlife or what, but anyone who believes in ghosts and refuses to acknowledge otherwise is just somebody that I want to punch. Basically everyone at my new school is a redneck save a mighty few (my friends, lol), and every single one of those rednecks believes in ghosts and will deny any information pointing otherwise (including science/physics showing clear information otherwise). One person even claims that ghosts must be real - yes, without exception, because of the show Ghost Hunters or something in the Discovery Channel, and everything shown on the Discovery Channel is true, because it, like, has to be or else.

:wall:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Something that annoys me to no end: everyone who believes in ghosts. I don't care if you believe in the afterlife or what, but anyone who believes in ghosts and refuses to acknowledge otherwise is just somebody that I want to punch. Basically everyone at my new school is a redneck save a mighty few (my friends, lol), and every single one of those rednecks believes in ghosts and will deny any information pointing otherwise (including science/physics showing clear information otherwise). One person even claims that ghosts must be real - yes, without exception, because of the show Ghost Hunters or something in the Discovery Channel, and everything shown on the Discovery Channel is true, because it, like, has to be or else.

:wall:

I believe in the possibility of ghosts. Am I someone to punch?

I know what you mean, though. Some people will claim that ghosts are an ABSOLUTE FACT, and that just isn't true. With all the evidence, you cannot ignore the possibility altogether. There's a good enough chance. What DOES piss me off, is when something "paranormal" happens, someone like TAPS explain why it ISN'T paranormal (them being plumbers has helped quite a bit with that), and people STILL try and say it's paranormal. If there are ghosts, which I believe there are, I DON'T believe most of the stories, since many can be explained.

[/commas][/capsforemphasis]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Oh damn I thought I was the only one.

What also pisses me off about the killer/kidnapper never has a "normal" reason to do what he does. It's never "He stole my money." "She cheated on me." "I wanted his car." it's almost always "I was abused somehow when I was a kid and now I want to vent my anger through younger models of myself."

God damn, that just irks me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

First! (people who say first)

Yeah, those guys really piss me off....

Personally, I hate people get annoyed because I'm smarter than them (not meaning to sound really egoistic or anything)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh and what i came here to say - anyone who is disrespectful or harmful to animals. Except spiders.

I'm with you there Jase :D

Spiders do play an important role in the ecosystem which is your house - why do you hate them so much?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM