Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

use foot -> balls. they wont try it again

That usually brings us guys to our senses.

Or in other cases, it just enrages us. After disabling us for a few minutes because of how badly it hurts.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Was dragged to a mall today. Figured I would just kill time in stores that I like.

Every single store was a clothing store. There were like two that didn't sell clothing and they didn't kill nearly enough time for the people who I was there with to be done.

Seriously, I don't get the appeal of paying a ton for clothes. Been shopping at the goodwill for years, for the cost of one of your high-profit-margin-shirts I can get two or three full outfits.

I get that there's an "elite" who feels pride in buying stuff with a higher price tag, but man. There were literally 20 of these things. It killed me inside when I went to a store that I remembered as a D&D/magic/etc shop from a few years back, and it was replaced by a store that sold shirts with sports teams on it.

It would be one thing if the culture promoted uniformity, but the culture says it promotes individuality. Then you get to pick from like three little cliques to be an "individual" in. Meanwhile, the actual individuals, the ones who like runescape, sociology, and being cheap, get mocked. I guess I just hate the way people as a whole seem to do one thing and say another culturally.

Irrational people. Gets to me more than anything.

use foot -> balls. they wont try it again

And unless it's a Krav Maga tournament, he won't have any friends anymore.

:o... you speak Hebrew :P?

It's always surprising to find out there's one more in these forums...

At least I know where I stand when it's completely boiling or it's snowing. <_<

As do I. I stand indoors if it's boiling, outdoors if it's snowing.

Things that annoy me to no end...

When my sister(s) go into my room and take my Pepsi without asking

When people leave my bedroom door open (the dog tears everything apart)

When I have only half the amount of an ingredient I need when cooking, even though when I checked 5 minutes earlier we had enough (happens a lot, sisters will use some and not leave enough)

Now that I need pants, nobody has them in my size

Losing proof of purchase on my work shoes BEFORE I get it to my workplace for my (up to) $50 refund

That's all I can think of right now...

When strangers on the bus/train tell you to "Cheer up" when you're sitting minding your own business. It doesn't happen a whole lot but when it does it does my head in. Just because i'm sitting with my earphones in, looking out the window thinking about stuff doesn't mean i'm contemplating jumping off a bridge. I'm usually generally pretty happy, i might not have a big cheshire cat grin on my face when i'm sitting alone on the bus, as that would look slightly manic, but i'm fine so leave me alone.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

TV commercials on my own TV. They always gloat about the amazing quality on that TV, when that exact image is also clearly on my TV because my TV is projecting the commercial to me. It's just terrible logic.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Was dragged to a mall today. Figured I would just kill time in stores that I like.

Every single store was a clothing store. There were like two that didn't sell clothing and they didn't kill nearly enough time for the people who I was there with to be done.

Seriously, I don't get the appeal of paying a ton for clothes. Been shopping at the goodwill for years, for the cost of one of your high-profit-margin-shirts I can get two or three full outfits.

I get that there's an "elite" who feels pride in buying stuff with a higher price tag, but man. There were literally 20 of these things. It killed me inside when I went to a store that I remembered as a D&D/magic/etc shop from a few years back, and it was replaced by a store that sold shirts with sports teams on it.

It would be one thing if the culture promoted uniformity, but the culture says it promotes individuality. Then you get to pick from like three little cliques to be an "individual" in. Meanwhile, the actual individuals, the ones who like runescape, sociology, and being cheap, get mocked. I guess I just hate the way people as a whole seem to do one thing and say another culturally.

I agree. I don't think I've paid for any clothing item that was any more than 30 bucks. (I have gotten jeans and stuff for more, but I didn't pay for 'em)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[hide]

2w3s2s7.png

[/hide][bleep]

[hide]

s5g5tw.jpg

This girl sits next to me in Biology. TURBANTURBANTURBAN[/hide]

[hide]

:?

wtf1qd.png

She's not that annoying in real life, but she floods my feed 24/7.

[/hide]

This is my Facebook as of late. I changed it to a "USSR communist" theme for the lulz.

I am annoyed by people with no sense of humor.

[hide=Facebook]

russianandy.png

[/hide]

Fortunately people on my FB page aren't that annoying. Then again, I go out of my way in order to ensure that I don't add complete idiots.

To be honest, you could get a friend to do a Nazi thing for a while and post stuff on your facebook pages, for the lulz.

Get him to change his profile picture to a picture of Heinrich Himmler or something and troll each other's pages. Guaranteed win.

"The more stitches, the less riches."

-a Brave New World

When strangers on the bus/train tell you to "Cheer up" when you're sitting minding your own business. It doesn't happen a whole lot but when it does it does my head in.

Yes... People are rather strange sometimes. A lot of people might "care" and make sure that you're happy. On the other hand, the overwhelming majority of people don't care how you feel. It seems like we're torn between empathy and apathy.

I dislike it when males take advantage of me being small and/or weak.

I feel as though I'm an easy target for my male friends to get me in a head lock.

Learn to fight.

If they're just playing with you, then just tell them to back off. I think that's really the best advice I can give you. If they don't back off, kick them in the nuts.

Being British, I hate the weather. Especially at the moment where it looks sunny, but it's actually quite cold when you're not in the sun. And it LOOKS like it might rain so you want to wear a proper coat, but it's sunny so you'll boil if it doesn't rain... At least I know where I stand when it's completely boiling or it's snowing. <_<

I envy you. In the South, all we have right now is sunshine - and lots of it! The temperature has been about 80-100 degrees Fahrenheit, so it's pretty hot outside. I really wish we would get more rain right now (besides the quick summer showers).

Then again, we didn't have a very long Spring at all due to the long Winter. I believe that Spring only lasted a few weeks for us. Now we're expecting a drawn out Summer...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I become depressed whenever I go on Facebook, I've added all my normal friends but for some reason their friends and other random people I don't know keep on "requesting" to be my friend. Oh and the [bleep]ing Farmville and Mafiawars things. Christ, I do not ever want to help you defeat Bahamut the Volcanic Dragon.

Secondly, I look around on people profiles photos and for some reason they're all acting either hardcore or like [developmentally delayed]s. 90% photos have some stupid girl with a duckface, some other person showing the devil horns / middle finger and there's always a complete tool with a stupid face / grin.

I become depressed whenever I go on Facebook, I've added all my normal friends but for some reason their friends and other random people I don't know keep on "requesting" to be my friend. Oh and the [bleep]ing Farmville and Mafiawars things. Christ, I do not ever want to help you defeat Bahamut the Volcanic Dragon.

Secondly, I look around on people profiles photos and for some reason they're all acting either hardcore or like [developmentally delayed]s. 90% photos have some stupid girl with a duckface, some other person showing the devil horns / middle finger and there's always a complete tool with a stupid face / grin.

Everyone just acts cliquish on Facebook, which really gets on my nerves sometimes. Someone will request me to add them as a friend, then they don't respond when I message them or write something on their wall.

SWAG

I myself have a bad habbit of tilting my head when taking a pic of myself, other than that I just kinda look at the camera.

One thing that tends to annoy me is when I'm either on RS, WoW or PSN and I get the "Pix or you're not really a girl". That's probably the one I despise the most, other than that...

How Twilight ruined the vampiric image. -_-

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Twilight is evil. That's all that needs to be said.

I remember seeing a guy wearing a Twilight jacket once, so I guess it turns guys into sparkly vampires, apparently. :unsure:

SWAG

I don't understand how people can have 1,000+ friends on Facebook. It's not Myspace... One girl I dated had 1,500+ friends (now 2,000+) and lots of them were creeps from other countries writing perverted [cabbage] on all her pictures. Needless to say I spent a hefty one hour untagging session of myself to ensure I won't get raped when I visit Lebanon or Turkey :roll:

Seriously. I can't take off my headphones without hearing girls talking about a "creep" that's bothering her on Facebook, yet they have them added as friends. :wall: Silly girlssss

hiccup.png

I remember seeing a guy wearing a Twilight jacket once, so I guess it turns guys into sparkly vampires, apparently. :unsure:

OMG!. I laughed so hard when I read that. Wonder if he spoke in crappy over dramatic pauses too O_o

Seriously. I can't take off my headphones without hearing girls talking about a "creep" that's bothering her on Facebook, yet they have them added as friends. Silly girlssss

Hey now, I don't even have a facebook or myspace thinger. We're not ALL silly. :P

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I don't understand how people can have 1,000+ friends on Facebook. It's not Myspace... One girl I dated had 1,500+ friends (now 2,000+) and lots of them were creeps from other countries writing perverted [cabbage] on all her pictures. Needless to say I spent a hefty one hour untagging session of myself to ensure I won't get raped when I visit Lebanon or Turkey :roll:

Seriously. I can't take off my headphones without hearing girls talking about a "creep" that's bothering her on Facebook, yet they have them added as friends. :wall: Silly girlssss

I honestly can't see myself having more than 100 friends on Facebook. Ever.

I can understand if you want to add your entire high school so that you can keep in touch with everyone, but honestly... You will only be talking to a few of those people anyway.

SWAG

I'm wearing a cowboy hat in my Facebook picture.

I feel pretty darn cool.

But um things that annoy me. People who talk to me when I don't want to talk to them. ._o I mean I have like headphones in and I'm reading a book, take a hint. : <

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Facebook groups/pages. I don't care whether you care about stuff. Shut up and don't spam me with [cabbage].

People who claim they're addicted to Facebook. It's not possible. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ADDICTED?

Facebook in general, I suppose. I only got on it to keep up with the world, because no-one wants to use Twitter, do they?

People who use lol and all those internet acronyms in real life, go die. A horrible death. Please.

I think that's all I'll rant about for now. See you later, folks.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Facebook groups/pages. I don't care whether you care about stuff. Shut up and don't spam me with [cabbage].

People who claim they're addicted to Facebook. It's not possible. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ADDICTED?

Facebook in general, I suppose. I only got on it to keep up with the world, because no-one wants to use Twitter, do they?

People who use lol and all those internet acronyms in real life, go die. A horrible death. Please.

I think that's all I'll rant about for now. See you later, folks.

I use "FAIL" and PWND" irl O_o oh, and "ZOMGORZ!".

Lqt9R.png

I really only like three games on FB, other than that I just see what's up. And on those games, I rarely ask for help, or "squadmates" for Modern Combat, or anything like that. And I don't think people are addicted to FB, but instead are addicted to games like Farmville or MW. Freaking annoying to see "[person] needs help building [object]! Help them out!" all of the time.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I have a friend who has over 1,300 friends. He's actually a lot better of a person than most people I find with 500+ though. I think he really only has that many because he's confident enough to add nearly every girl he meets and get away with it.

Oh, and I've found something I hate more than farmville/mafia wars/mass group joining: Wall conversations. Seriously, ONE person has single-handedly taken over 20% of my newsfeed because she and about three of her friends all send message to each other's wall, back and forth and back and forth. And the messages are either about boys or enshrouded in some obscure inside joke, that probably doesn't mean anything.

Oh, and putting unfunny comments from friends in the quote sections.

I'm glad I pretty much stopped using facebook. Now I need to work on not checking it so much >.>

wl7w9j.png

Twilight is evil. That's all that needs to be said.

Quick, drive a stake through his heart!

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png