Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I've got two female friends from back at high school added and all they do is message each other using [cabbage]ty inside jokes and code words. I mean, they're pretty cool people in real life but this facebook crap is annoying.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Continuing with the facebook theme, when people feel the need to say how much they love their spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/children/etc in EVERY status update. Ok, fine, if you don't often change your status, but most of these people change it several times every day,

And another one that just happened to me, when somebody changes the channel, without warning, in the middle of a show you were watching because they don't like it.

And another one that just happened to me, when somebody changes the channel, without warning, in the middle of a show you were watching because they don't like it.

Oh my god I hate channel hoppers with a passion. Our cable box shows you what is playing on each channel so you don't have to flip through every single channel to find something you like. If nothing is on TV then go read a book and let people who want to watch something use the TV.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

1. People who resort to calling you a racist when they know that they're losing an argument.
  2. Anything related to race or racism in general. We're all one race, this seems rather obvious... :???:
  3. People who think science and faith cannot coincide (that's you, religious nuts and arrogant Atheists).
  4. Hypocrites who complain about religion being forced on them and then they do the same with their (lack of) beliefs.
  5. People who label ALL Americans as stupid/ignorant ONLY based on the South and California.
  6. People who claim to be open-minded but over-react if you disagree with them on anything.
  7. Anyone who thinks or claims to be better than anyone else in general.
  8. People who enjoy debating politics/religion :wall: .

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

1. People who resort to calling you a racist when they know that they're losing an argument.
  2. Anything related to race or racism in general. We're all one race, this seems rather obvious... :???:
  3. People who think science and faith cannot coincide (that's you, religious nuts and arrogant Atheists).
  4. Hypocrites who complain about religion being forced on them and then they do the same with their (lack of) beliefs.
  5. People who label ALL Americans as stupid/ignorant ONLY based on the South and California.
  6. People who claim to be open-minded but over-react if you disagree with them on anything.

Nice, claiming a few things to be true en then with your last point indirectly calling anyone who would disagree and post annoying.

Ehm I guess that annoys me.

So do/does wasps, spiders, unreasonable teachers, ignorant people, ice cream that melts too fast, adverse wind when you have to cycle to get somewhere, eating tompouches.

2dvjurb.png

Nice, claiming a few things to be true en then with your last point indirectly calling anyone who would disagree and post annoying.

I don't see how I'm debating religion or politics right now, but sure... :unsure:

I'm open to discussion, but when it gets to "[rage]amg im rite and ur rong cuz i say so@!!@[/quit]" that's my cue to laugh and leave.

I'd be glad to hear what others have to say about my statements. I'd prefer PM, but if it isn't considered spam, the thread works too...

On Topic: 9. When family members freak out over small things.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Exorcists. :twss:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What annoys the hell out of me is people who pretend to know everything about anything.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

What annoys the hell out of me is people who pretend to know everything about anything.

I have a friend exactly like this. And even if he doesn't know about something he will act like he does, and even though I might clearly prove him wrong in an argument, he'll claim that he was arguing something slightly different.

For example, the other day, don't ask me how, he claims that a Chevy s10 is more closely related to a Ford Ranger than it is to a GMC Sonoma. After I explain to him that the Chevy and GMC are virtually identical vehicles manufactured by the same company, he tries to remain correct by claiming that he was arguing that the old Chevy's and Fords looked similar.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Do not like it when strangers poeple/Family arguing near me... *Dark Side awakes, KO 'em all* Lmaol :twss:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Being the "designated driver"

Get used to it. I've been the deso' for 2 years now (When I actually used to go out) because half my "friends" are lazy [bleep]s who wont make the effort to get their licence.

Popoto.~<3

The kind of person who just takes everything seriously and always says stuff like, "Grow up," and thinks they're the moral arbiter of society. Thankfully I don't know many people who are like this, but that kind of attitude annoys me all the same.

redarrows-1.png

I have a friend who has over 1,300 friends. He's actually a lot better of a person than most people I find with 500+ though. I think he really only has that many because he's confident enough to add nearly every girl he meets and get away with it.

Oh, and I've found something I hate more than farmville/mafia wars/mass group joining: Wall conversations. Seriously, ONE person has single-handedly taken over 20% of my newsfeed because she and about three of her friends all send message to each other's wall, back and forth and back and forth. And the messages are either about boys or enshrouded in some obscure inside joke, that probably doesn't mean anything.

Oh, and putting unfunny comments from friends in the quote sections.

I'm glad I pretty much stopped using facebook. Now I need to work on not checking it so much >.>

I hate the unfunny part. "DONT SNIFF THE TIRES" or some other stupid inside joke in their quotes.

You can hide people from your news feed, y'know.

No, I don't think anyone on TIF knows that except for you and me. Seriously. My newsfeed barely breathes because I filter it so much.

Someone here is a religous conservative patriotic american my force senses tell me.

I love debating Politics and religion. It's fun.

Ehm I guess that annoys me.

So do/does wasps, spiders, unreasonable teachers, ignorant people, ice cream that melts too fast, adverse wind when you have to cycle to get somewhere, eating tompouches.

I hate ice cream that melts too slow. Hurry up global warming fml. Like I get it out of the freezer, and it's a solid block. But if I microwave it, it's soup. Unhealthy and bad tasting soup.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Someone here is a religous conservative patriotic american my force senses tell me.

I love debating Politics and religion. It's fun.

I agree with all his points but two (discussing politics, faith), but i'm neither religious nor American. So what does that make me?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Conflicted.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Conflicted.

Aha. But i don't see why you'd need to be an American or someone of faith to think like that. Label! Label! Label!

Oh and i noticed that i hadn't written anything in this thread so i'll post a couple that wasn't in his list:

Affirmative action, vuvuzelas (lol), hypocrites and heat.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé