Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Dungeoneering - SHadow forger and those [wagon] ragequitters

Stealing creation - C5 dagger tards and getting [bleep]ing pickpoketed and the [bleep]ing dunbass fog (they should remove all of these things from sc)

CHILDERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dungeoneering, that's the skill that "has never be done before" that turned out to be instance dungeons right?

both, sir, both. do you realize that Falador Tavern has had a game like the Dungeoneering skill up for months, and yet the only new people we seem to get are those who randomly search Dungeoneering in the search engine. we do have other games in the Tavern..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

both, sir, both. do you realize that Falador Tavern has had a game like the Dungeoneering skill up for months, and yet the only new people we seem to get are those who randomly search Dungeoneering in the search engine. we do have other games in the Tavern..

Holy [cabbage] you have 28 posts a day and I've never seen you before.

People who use the Falador tavern make a [cabbage] ton of posts per day.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I have never heard of falador tavern.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

It's that weird place that I avoid because I have no business there. :cool:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

thats also one of the reasons they have stopped qallowing posts to count in the tavern. lots of.. spamish posts going on down under. also, a new thing i hate... people stealing stuff, such as my new steam account that i got a few months ago. have 2 games on it, that i paid over 50 bucks for. REALLY PISSED OFF NOW><

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

What happened to the lack of RuneScape speak down here in Off Topic? ^_-

Yeah, come on. No need to bring up that painful chapter of our lives. I'm here to recover.

I believe it's the resident RP forum. You know they'd complain if we didn't have it.

I believe it's the resident RP forum. You know they'd complain if we didn't have it.

aye. thats why. we also take in random OT forums that are so off kilter the even this area cant take it. (no offense meant for any of the parties involved, jsut saying it from my point of view) so.. yeah. we also have some fun games at the tavern as well, and less of a.. moralic code in our members.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Gun1t123 on youtube. Hes a CoD MW2 video commentator, and his "intro" saying is 'Hey Guys! Shaggy 'ere a KEY a (AKA) G Unit!" it irritates me SO much.

When my brother leaves my room, and leaves the door open. and When I find the motivation to get up and close it, as SOON as I close it and sit back down, he comes back in. process repeated.

When I dont reply to a text, and they send the SAME text 23985793425709 times until i reply.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

People at the salon who don't cut your hair right. I don't mean when they mess up and not get it 100% accurate, but when they verbally argue with you. This polish woman I went to once was so freaking dramatic like 'NO NO NO, you cannot!' Then this other polish woman I went to refused to cut my fringe short even though I told her to do so three times.

Brb, gonna go get a haircut now. NOT at a polish place...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People who use the "LOLOLOLOL YOU'RE WRONG ROFL!!11!1111!!!" excuse when making a counter argument. Double points if he/she has no actual facts to back it up.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Reviews on Amazon that give books 1 star for one of the following reasons:

-Book came in late

-Book did not come at all

-Kindle version is glitchey

-A one or two sentence review that doesn't elaborate on anything and usually goes something like "This book sucks. Don't but it."

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Wow. I was just about to post "wtf are vuvuzelas" ?

Also, here's my theory on those people. They ARE depressed, but not in the way they express. Or just whiny little douches. Not sure which you are talking about.

I'm actually talking about the whiny little douches, but possibly also the other one.

But mostly the whiny douches.

People at the salon who don't cut your hair right. I don't mean when they mess up and not get it 100% accurate, but when they verbally argue with you. This polish woman I went to once was so freaking dramatic like 'NO NO NO, you cannot!' Then this other polish woman I went to refused to cut my fringe short even though I told her to do so three times.

Brb, gonna go get a haircut now. NOT at a polish place...

I just got my hair cut, this woman took of my side burns, but cut my hair so high up its bizarre. And my top and sides are different lengths and its [bleep]ing weird.

I just hate other drivers in general. And I hate people who make fun of my rice rocket :{ *COUGH* Sodb *COUGH*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

These types of idiots:

A caviar commercial was reported by some stupid person to (i don't know if this is the correct word "commercial/advertise delegate", basically where all the idiots who feel discriminated sends a report to), and since the commercial depicts 3 Swedish/Nordic looking children (and no *foreign looking*). The person who reported said it is unethical (and more or less insinuates that it's racist too).

The case was dismissed (thank god, you never know in this country any more).

(translate tool needed) http://www.reklamombudsmannen.org/Uttalanden/Uttalande.aspx?page_id=495

I can't even begin with how much hope i've lost for this country, since these reports happens often (not long ago an ice cream was reported for being racist (a liquorice ice cream, but that was by some stupid ass organisation). But i'm really astonished that people really think this racially. I'm not really PC when it comes to immigration and that, but damn... Some of these people that calls everything racist (this word has lost it's meaning to me) must be quite racist themselves, if they spend this much time checking out how people look and what their skin colour is.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

These types of idiots:

A caviar commercial was reported by some stupid person to (i don't know if this is the correct word "commercial/advertise delegate", basically where all the idiots who feel discriminated sends a report to), and since the commercial depicts 3 Swedish/Nordic looking children (and no *foreign looking*). The person who reported said it is unethical (and more or less insinuates that it's racist too).

(translate tool needed) http://www.reklamombudsmannen.org/Uttalanden/Uttalande.aspx?page_id=495

I can't even begin with how much hope i've lost for this country, since these reports happens often (not long ago an ice cream was reported for being racist (a liquorice ice cream, but that was by some stupid ass organisation). But i'm really astonished that people really think this racially. I'm not really PC when it comes to immigration and that, but damn... Some of these people that calls everything racist (this word has lost it's meaning to me) must be quite racist themselves, if they spend this much time checking out how people look and what their skin colour is.

I've been called a racist by describing my friend as black, and he tells more racist jokes than anyone I know.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Argh!

God damn Apple and it's [cabbage]ty iTunes!

Too lazy and bored to think of any program that could convert mp3's, so i download iTunes.

God damn long time, 15min for installing it's every app and then to uninstall every other useless app.

Ok, i know Quicktime comes along, but it installs 3 other programs as well.. Argh! God damn annoying.

(and no, my computer isn't a tractor)

Will uninstall it as soon as my converting is finished.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

These types of idiots:

I've been called a racist by describing my friend as black, and he tells more racist jokes than anyone I know.

That's just because it's not PC. To me You're still Black, or Mexican, or White. You're not African-American, or Latin-American, or Caucasian.