Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Jonas Brothers.

Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. Jonas Brothers. Justin Bieber.

ok im done.

Do you hate Justin Bieber because...

He's mainstream?

His girlish voice?

You're jelous?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, I don't think anyone on TIF knows that except for you and me. Seriously. My newsfeed barely breathes because I filter it so much.

Make that 3 of us, then. I blocked several things from my newsfeed... a person and a bunch of apps.

Oh and i noticed that i hadn't written anything in this thread so i'll post a couple that wasn't in his list:

Affirmative action, vuvuzelas (lol), hypocrites and heat.

I never thought of that one, but me too. I hate hot weather.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to guns, not weather.

Alright, things that irritate me.

Currently, it's probably the fad that being depressed is cool. I have plenty of classmates who literally fake depression, complain to absolutely no end, and are pitied by a good portion of their peers. (I wish I could say that was an overexaggeration.)

...You guys probably know the type I'm talking about.

Tbh, I find it to be kind of an insult who people who do have actually anxiety and depression. OTL

Oh.

Also people who don't know what vuvuzelas are.

But that's a different story.

Wow. I was just about to post "wtf are vuvuzelas" ?

Also, here's my theory on those people. They ARE depressed, but not in the way they express. Or just whiny little douches. Not sure which you are talking about.

People who think respect is to be given, not earned.

This THIS THIS!

Given away? The [bleep]? I bought mine at tj maxx. Where the pros go :(

1. People who resort to calling you a racist when they know that they're losing an argument.
  2. Anything related to race or racism in general. We're all one race, this seems rather obvious... :???:
  3. People who think science and faith cannot coincide (that's you, religious nuts and arrogant Atheists).
  4. Hypocrites who complain about religion being forced on them and then they do the same with their (lack of) beliefs.
  5. People who label ALL Americans as stupid/ignorant ONLY based on the South and California.
  6. People who claim to be open-minded but over-react if you disagree with them on anything.
  7. Anyone who thinks or claims to be better than anyone else in general.
  8. People who enjoy debating politics/religion :wall: .

Someone here is a religous conservative patriotic american my force senses tell me.

I love debating Politics and religion. It's fun.

So what if I am? I don't have anything against members of other religions (maybe with the exception of Islamic extremists, militant Atheists, and Christian fundamentalists), nor do I discriminate based on race or sexual orientation. Don't label me as intolerant/ignorant because of a few whack-jobs who hold similar religious/political beliefs to me.

I enjoy intelligent discussion with opposing view points, but when it comes down to name calling, the individual in question admits defeat.

I was just making an irl j/k

He's mainstream?

His girlish voice?

You're jelous?

His race?

Ok now this doesn't really annoy me, more perplexes me. (Because I can always change lanes/move outta the way)

-People who drive on the shoulder of the highway. During rush hour, and during 4am where theres no traffic.

-People who drive 35 on the highway. 35! (Thats what they had to be going, I was going 65 and FLEW past them.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I hate Justin Beiber because he has success without talent.

As far as I'm aware, he has more talent than you. Plus, how do you know that he has no talent? He could be like the many other musicians that are actually rather brilliant when it comes to music, but keep it simple because that's what sells better. They have to deal with people like you that think that because their music is simple and niche-oriented they must obviously suck as musicians and only be puppets that play what they're told, but they're fine because they still know they're better and are making a hell of a lot more money. For example, there's a guy that was in my music theory class that's in a fairly popular pop/punk boy band. All of the hardcore guys in the school think his music is [cabbage] because it isn't as complicated and unnecessarily random as their pseudo-prog metal. Yet whenever I discuss music with him, he always seems to know a lot more than they do. He knows how to write in complex time signatures and modulate like a jazz pianist on speed, yet he keeps his music simple and fun because he likes that more. Justin Bieber could just as easily be the fake idol you describe him as and it honestly wouldn't even surprise me, but it isn't fair to make assumptions like that.

Actually, something related that really annoys me is when people say that the music of today sucks, or that an old musician would hate the music of today. These people are so damn ignorant they think that radio music is the only thing that exists and are too damn arrogant and 'old-school' to go find out that there really is a hell of a lot of good music nowadays -.- If anything, composers like Mozart and Haydn would probably enjoy 21st century music because of the diversity.

wl7w9j.png

He's mainstream?

His girlish voice?

You're jelous?

He's taking over the media. nobody recognizes the real talent anymore. they recognize the talent that he doesn't have which pisses me off.

and jealous? why would I be jealous? He's short, has a terrible voice, and young. I'm happy with who I already am. nice try though.

I don't even know what a Justin Bieber is, so I guess I'm doin' alright.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't even know what a Justin Bieber is, so I guess I'm doin' alright.

I was Justin her Bieber.

Bieber? I hardly know 'er!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I hate Justin Beiber because he has success without talent.

As far as I'm aware, he has more talent than you. Plus, how do you know that he has no talent? He could be like the many other musicians that are actually rather brilliant when it comes to music, but keep it simple because that's what sells better. They have to deal with people like you that think that because their music is simple and niche-oriented they must obviously suck as musicians and only be puppets that play what they're told, but they're fine because they still know they're better and are making a hell of a lot more money. For example, there's a guy that was in my music theory class that's in a fairly popular pop/punk boy band. All of the hardcore guys in the school think his music is [cabbage] because it isn't as complicated and unnecessarily random as their pseudo-prog metal. Yet whenever I discuss music with him, he always seems to know a lot more than they do. He knows how to write in complex time signatures and modulate like a jazz pianist on speed, yet he keeps his music simple and fun because he likes that more. Justin Bieber could just as easily be the fake idol you describe him as and it honestly wouldn't even surprise me, but it isn't fair to make assumptions like that.

Actually, something related that really annoys me is when people say that the music of today sucks, or that an old musician would hate the music of today. These people are so damn ignorant they think that radio music is the only thing that exists and are too damn arrogant and 'old-school' to go find out that there really is a hell of a lot of good music nowadays -.- If anything, composers like Mozart and Haydn would probably enjoy 21st century music because of the diversity.

I completely agree. The ONLY reason I make fun of beiber is because of his HAIR. Teehee. In all reality, he is very successful, and I completely agree with you on the complex point. IN the album list I'm making I mocked him in it. But in reality. Am I jealous? No. But he is a lot more rich, AND successful then I will most likely ever be. And I think most who hate him haven't even heard his music.

I also agree on the last paragraph.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm not arguing there is a lot of good music around, but not from anything 13 year old girls squeal at. The only possible exception is Miley Cyrus, who I'm willing to admit has 2 or 3 songs I've liked.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Yeah, well do you remember Aaron Carter?

Where is he now...?

I had to look up who Aaron Carter was. For some reason I though he was baseball player from the name.

Yeah, well do you remember Aaron Carter?

Where is he now...?

I had to look up who Aaron Carter was. For some reason I though he was baseball player from the name.

I remember him. I saw him on Kids Bop or whatever it was. Even at such a young age I hated his music.

I also thought he was the same person as Eric Carle.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

one thing i hate, people stealing my books and thrwing them into trash cans. another thing i hate : running into so many damn walls in day to day life.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Crappy cars with huge exhaust thingies that make them sound 10 times louder.

It's like they're alerting people of their presence so we can bask in their [cabbage]ness.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Dungeoneering - SHadow forger and those [wagon] ragequitters

Stealing creation - C5 dagger tards and getting [bleep]ing pickpoketed and the [bleep]ing dunbass fog (they should remove all of these things from sc)

CHILDERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.