Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

These types of idiots:

A caviar commercial was reported by some stupid person to (i don't know if this is the correct word "commercial/advertise delegate", basically where all the idiots who feel discriminated sends a report to), and since the commercial depicts 3 Swedish/Nordic looking children (and no *foreign looking*). The person who reported said it is unethical (and more or less insinuates that it's racist too).

The case was dismissed (thank god, you never know in this country any more).

(translate tool needed) http://www.reklamombudsmannen.org/Uttalanden/Uttalande.aspx?page_id=495

I can't even begin with how much hope i've lost for this country, since these reports happens often (not long ago an ice cream was reported for being racist (a liquorice ice cream, but that was by some stupid ass organisation). But i'm really astonished that people really think this racially. I'm not really PC when it comes to immigration and that, but damn... Some of these people that calls everything racist (this word has lost it's meaning to me) must be quite racist themselves, if they spend this much time checking out how people look and what their skin colour is.

I've been called a racist by describing my friend as black, and he tells more racist jokes than anyone I know.

That's just because it's not PC. To me You're still Black, or Mexican, or White. You're not African-American, or Latin-American, or Caucasian.

So they get offended when I say "black" and not "[bleep]ing [cabbage]?"

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

These types of idiots:

A caviar commercial was reported by some stupid person to (i don't know if this is the correct word "commercial/advertise delegate", basically where all the idiots who feel discriminated sends a report to), and since the commercial depicts 3 Swedish/Nordic looking children (and no *foreign looking*). The person who reported said it is unethical (and more or less insinuates that it's racist too).

The case was dismissed (thank god, you never know in this country any more).

(translate tool needed) http://www.reklamombudsmannen.org/Uttalanden/Uttalande.aspx?page_id=495

I can't even begin with how much hope i've lost for this country, since these reports happens often (not long ago an ice cream was reported for being racist (a liquorice ice cream, but that was by some stupid ass organisation). But i'm really astonished that people really think this racially. I'm not really PC when it comes to immigration and that, but damn... Some of these people that calls everything racist (this word has lost it's meaning to me) must be quite racist themselves, if they spend this much time checking out how people look and what their skin colour is.

I've been called a racist by describing my friend as black, and he tells more racist jokes than anyone I know.

That's just because it's not PC. To me You're still Black, or Mexican, or White. You're not African-American, or Latin-American, or Caucasian.

So they get offended when I say "black" and not "[bleep]ing [cabbage]?"

Yeah, world's funny that way isnt it?

Kesha. She's a dirty skank and she gets praise for it.

Beautiful friend, you're my only friend

Beautiful day, what a lovely fate

Beautiful dream, you're my [bleep]ed up dream

Sit in the ground, still look in the ground

People who pride themselves on having crappy trucks with ridiculous amount of exhaust. I understand a little exhaust, but when it's more than an 18 wheeler and the air is thick for 30 seconds after you drive off then there's a problem.

Another is people who complain at the prices where I work. I know popcorn shouldn't cost $6, but it's not my fault and I don't enjoy hearing the same complaint 30 times a day.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Trolls. Trolls, trolls and trolls - A million times trolls.

*sniff*

That hurts me :(

i hate other drivers in general. They're just not good. This guy was tailgating me like 3 inches from my bumper WHEN WE WERE THE ONLY ONES ON A 10 LANE HIGHWAY AT 11 PM

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People that won't listen to the full story in an argument.

Leaving the lights on/the door open when leaving and it was closed before.

People that say "like" in every sentence, like, what is the point of that? That's like, totally like, pointless and stupid, and like, makes you look... dumb? Like.. What? O_O

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

Honestly all the over use of the word like means you're bad at articulating your thoughts, it's not really directly correlated to intelligence.

But i agree with the rest

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Honestly all the over use of the word like means you're bad at articulating your thoughts, it's not really directly correlated to intelligence.

But i agree with the rest

I didn't mean that it makes people unintelligent. It just gets on my nerves. :P

puritysig3.png

Honestly, like, all the over use of the word like means like you're bad at like articulating your thoughts like, it's not really directly correlated to intelligence.

But like i like agree with the rest

Fixed it for ya. :grin:

Wasted 2 seconds of my life, totally worth it.

Honestly, like, all the over use of the word like means like you're bad at like articulating your thoughts like, it's not really directly correlated to intelligence.

Grr...

puritysig3.png

lmao i did a triple take. I was _____ did I say like that much?

People that won't listen to the full story in an argument.

Leaving the lights on/the door open when leaving and it was closed before.

People that say "like" in every sentence, like, what is the point of that? That's like, totally like, pointless and stupid, and like, makes you look... dumb? Like.. What? O_O

You should play Ace attourney: Justice for all :thumbup:

When people who are arguing with you don't listen to what you are saying. When you arguing with someone who hear both statements, and when you only say one or two words and the other guy goes like "i don't wanna hear", i just turn my back and leave.

Insecure, senile people who actually take the time and effort to troll you to no end despite any honest compliments given.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

^^ umm examples? I'm not too aware of that demographic

lmao i did a triple take. I was _____ did I say like that much?

It's a matter of knowing where to put it in the sentence.

People. In general.

Yep, that'd be it. I have a few of my own things. :P

In the morning when my brother showers, he leaves the light on in his room. I used to think he did it because it was dark in the morning, and leaving the light on let him get to the bathroom without running into something. But this time of year its PERFECTLY bright in the morning, and he continues to leave it on, no matter how many times I ask him to turn it off when he leaves, or turn it off MYSELF. It pisses me off so much. >.<

I work at a gas station, very often at the till. I hate when people talk on the phone when they're at the till. How on Earth am I supposed to communicate with you? I could be rude and just ride right over their phone conversation, but that doesn't come naturally to me so I usually just end up waiting or talking very quietly while they pay no attention to my whatsoever. Maybe sometime I'll try saying some ridiculous price. That'll be $100 gas for you're tiny Honda. See if they ever catch on. :P (I won't charge that price of course..)

I'm sure there's a billion things that annoy me, but those are my top two. :P

Blakdragon39.png

People. In general.

Yep, that'd be it. I have a few of my own things. :P

In the morning when my brother showers, he leaves the light on in his room. I used to think he did it because it was dark in the morning, and leaving the light on let him get to the bathroom without running into something. But this time of year its PERFECTLY bright in the morning, and he continues to leave it on, no matter how many times I ask him to turn it off when he leaves, or turn it off MYSELF. It pisses me off so much. >.<

I work at a gas station, very often at the till. I hate when people talk on the phone when they're at the till. How on Earth am I supposed to communicate with you? I could be rude and just ride right over their phone conversation, but that doesn't come naturally to me so I usually just end up waiting or talking very quietly while they pay no attention to my whatsoever. Maybe sometime I'll try saying some ridiculous price. That'll be $100 gas for you're tiny Honda. See if they ever catch on. :P (I won't charge that price of course..)

I'm sure there's a billion things that annoy me, but those are my top two. :P

We've just got a sign that says we won't serve you if you're speaking on a phone, because, yeah, that is really annoying. D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The thing that makes me get evil insane psycho over the top thoughts in my mind is when someone tells someone else what he can and can't do or must and mustn do.

It's proved that we can't help ourselves when we can angry because something gets released into our brain that lowers our iq temporarly.

So one day i'll pop and it'll be the pop of all pops because i pop a lot and i get more violent each pop.

I'll just give an example so you know what i'm talking about.

You may buy yourself and your 6 year old brother a bottle of gin and drink both you and your brother into coma and you don't even have to wait untill your home, nah just clunck the bottle all way down your throat infront of the store where you got it.

Or wait not yet, go carjack a vehicle and try to hit some innocent people, the younger the more points.

But you may not smoke cannabis while setting on your desk behind your computer not harming anyone.

And we'll sell you cars that drive 220 KM/u because we think legal alcohol (gosh it's almost free) isn't exciting enough.

Though you're not allowed to drive 220KM/u anywhere we still felt it was necessary to make cars able to get that high of a speed because the popo though it wasn't very fun chasing cars down the freeway if they could only ride upto 120KM/u

I could go on for days so noone should me tell what i'm allowed and not allowed to do.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

There are many things that really annoy the hell out of me. I don't feel like listing those.

I will just say this, Google, it's not Smells like team spirit. That's just a minor disturbance that I wanted to get off my chest lol.

^^ umm examples? I'm not too aware of that demographic

A rare demographic indeed. It's people who troll you for ANY reason whether it be reasonable or just plain stupid.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0