Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I Wanna be the Guy: The Movie: The Game.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I wanna be the guy annoys the hell out of everybody. Even people who have never heard of it.

I'VE NEVER DIED SO MANY TIMES IN ONE GO BEFORE. :cry:

ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO HEAR THIS ALL THE TIME:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXnYdgutpk

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I wanna be the guy annoys the hell out of everybody. Even people who have never heard of it.

I'VE NEVER DIED SO MANY TIMES IN ONE GO BEFORE. :cry:

ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO HEAR THIS ALL THE TIME:

I try and hold back, but I'll just say it, you. Not every single post you make needs a crappy video of some anime to go along with it that generally has no reference at all.

1. That music is from a goddamn video game. Not an anime.

2. That music plays every time you die in I Wanna be the Guy.

3. LET THE ANIME BS GO ALREADY. It's getting old. WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HATE ANIME. GET THE **** OVER IT ALREADY.

4. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED THIS GAME!?

Dude stop trolling gallade

this supports my evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pUkhO0qes

\m/ anime \m/

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

1. That music is from a goddamn video game. Not an anime.

2. That music plays every time you die in I Wanna be the Guy.

3. LET THE ANIME BS GO ALREADY. It's getting old. WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HATE ANIME. GET THE **** OVER IT ALREADY.

4. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED THIS GAME!?

he just got owned by a glass 0_o

things that annoy me:

people who call me a racist when me and my sort-of black friend make jokes about any race

he goes out freely and i get called a racist

the concept of "race" is pretty.....dated IMO,its just,like, you're talking about different species of animals, (

sorry, cant word it out well at the moment)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Trolling? I'm presenting facts to a noob who doesn't know the difference between games that have an anime style but never had an animated series to begin with and anime in general. Thus reinforcing my hate to people who don't do their research and end up looking like morons.

Trolling? I'm presenting facts to a noob who doesn't know the difference between games that have an anime style but never had an animated series to begin with and anime in general. Thus reinforcing my hate to people who don't do their research and end up looking like morons.

omg dude your trolling so much !!! seriously it hurts when you say we don't know anyhting about anime. omfg stop ffs.

all hail weeaboos!

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

omg dude your trolling so much !!! seriously it hurts when you say we don't know anyhting about anime. omfg stop ffs.

all hail weeaboos!

On a related note: People who suck at being trolls.

all hail weeaboos!

On a related note: People who suck at being trolls.

It only sucks if I'm really trying <3:

Anyways, i hate anime. I really, really, really hate anime. It makes me want to bleach deathnotes and stuff then all in onepiece down kids throats.

c what i did thar

Things that annoy the hell out of me: Anti-fanboys. Saruman you're being worse than Gallade or any other weeaboo (You don't even know what that word means) at the moment. By coming up with unintelligible arguments about something you dislike you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Things that annoy the hell out of me: Anti-fanboys. Saruman you're being worse than Gallade or any other weeaboo (You don't even know what that word means) at the moment.

Oh that's a low blow. :cry:

By coming up with unintelligible arguments about something you dislike you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

And now I like you again. =D>

Things that annoy the hell out of me: Anti-fanboys. Saruman you're being worse than Gallade or any other weeaboo (You don't even know what that word means) at the moment.

Oh that's a low blow. :cry:

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like an insult. You just seemed to be the focus of his hatred at the moment.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Things that annoy me: Users that keep derailing threads and calling each other names.

Just drop the name calling and the trolling, please.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Quite honestly, i think Avatar is anime, and a hec of a good one, what is the subject of anime anyway?

Also, can we please take the subject back to annoying things rather then bashing/defending anime?

By definition, anime is Japanese animation. Shows such as Avatar, The Boondocks, and Samurai Jack have anime styles to them, but can't really be called anime.

Err... TV commercials annoy me. Lately they've just become "words words words words words this is our product, this is why you should buy it, this is why it's better than everyone else's, blah blah blah phone number" Why is it that everywhere else in the world is able to sell product without so many damn words?!?! I saw an African condom commercial once. A woman was walking down a street with an umbrella and a guy just walks over and puts a condom on the umbrella and walked away. No words, but it nailed the point that those comdoms were damn strong to fit on an entire umbrella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDelLlLT8Gk

There needs to be more commercials like that.

That ad was the most brilliant thing on television since Monty Python :thumbup:

On Topic: My younger cat, when I try to eat and it jumps into my plate. Yesterday it jumped from the top of the fridge into the plate. Ingenious creatures <.<

Things that annoy the hell out of me: Anti-fanboys. Saruman you're being worse than Gallade or any other weeaboo (You don't even know what that word means) at the moment. By coming up with unintelligible arguments about something you dislike you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

First off: (directed at both you and Meol) I'm just goofing off, I thought that was obvious (with statements like "\m/ anime \m/") Sorry if that wasn't obvious >.>. Well, I'm not sorry per se, I just didn't mean for the miscomunnication. Anyways, I perfectly know what weeaboo is, it's not that hard of a word to figure out. And I don't like anime, and I don't need an argument, I was just goofing off at 3 in the morning. I have no problem with anime fanboys, I was just having fun. Take a couple chill pills.

On topic:

When people make turns and cross into both lanes when making left turns. Really makes me angry because then I have to break so they don't sideswipe me, which might get me rear ended.

People who don't know the difference between the three main Asian groups of people: the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.

People who don't know the difference between the three main Asian groups of people: the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.

I've seen 'Made in Korea', 'Made in Japan' and 'Made in China' on all kinds of things.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png