Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

8 year olds on Call Of Duty :/

Aaaaagh. Anyone who hasn't hit puberty yet on CoD (or has just barely) ticks me off. It's hilarious occasionally, though. This kid actually sent me a message one time while doing SnD, swore up a storm in it, and at the end called me a "camping [bleep]"...

Seriously, what [developmentally delayed] doesn't camp in SnD?

Edit: I killed him every round in the same spot for both bombs. Idiot can't check for claymores, apparently, and also can't throw grenades or use Ninja Pro.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

SILLY BANDS

I don't know if you guys have heard of them, but over the past 2 months or so the things are HUGE in this town. They're basically just colored rubberbands shaped like animals, but somehow they've become a big fad. Some kid in the middle school made like $350 buying and selling them, it is good that people have been smart and profited from this thing.

It's not just kids though, either. Teachers wear them, and I just bought some shoes from Bob's from a cashier that had coated her arm in the goddam things. I honestly don't get what makes people spend their money on them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

SILLY BANDS

I don't know if you guys have heard of them, but over the past 2 months or so the things are HUGE in this town. They're basically just colored rubberbands shaped like animals, but somehow they've become a big fad. Some kid in the middle school made like $350 buying and selling them, it is good that people have been smart and profited from this thing.

It's not just kids though, either. Teachers wear them, and I just bought some shoes from Bob's from a cashier that had coated her arm in the goddam things. I honestly don't get what makes people spend their money on them.

Probably one of the dumbest things ever, especially since they don't even have a shape when they're on your arm.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

SILLY BANDS

I've seen those things. Although having a Pokemon card hanging with your ID is still more fashionable at my school than the animal bands.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

SILLY BANDS

These?

I don't see the point....

SILLY BANDS

These?

I don't see the point....

Ask yourself how much is spent on plastic surgery per year and then you'll see it. They're purely for cosmetic purposes.

When people force breakfast on me in the morning. I don't feel like eating in the morning even though it's a must and yet people will use one hand to open your mouth whilst using the other to push food down your throat.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Every [bleep]ing time I'm in my math class one kid shouts out "Oh, I lost The Game!" and then every freaking kid screams "I lost The Game."

People actually do that? What country do you live in, geekistan? :/ (Lame joke I know)

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Every [bleep]ing time I'm in my math class one kid shouts out "Oh, I lost The Game!" and then every freaking kid screams "I lost The Game."

People actually do that? What country do you live in, geekistan? :/ (Lame joke I know)

I'm embarrassed for you. It's that bad.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When I'm playing chess and someone else tells the other guy the one move that neither myself nor my opponent saw that effectively turns the tide of the game and makes me lose. Or the time I got beat almost bloodlessly because my king was still boxed in and I was in checkmate by a knight within 5 or 6 moves.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Guest Mrmegakirby

^

I lost a game in a tournament in 2 moves before.

In my defense I was 11 at the time, and had been playing for about 4 months.

I've got two words.

Justin Beiber.

'nuff said.

I give him three years. He'll end up like Jesse McCartney, 'Lil Bow Wow, 'Lil Romeo, and every other male teen singer that ever existed.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I dislike it when males take advantage of me being small and/or weak.

I feel as though I'm an easy target for my male friends to get me in a head lock.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've got two words.

Justin Beiber.

'nuff said.

I call him Justine.

Since he sounds like a pre-pubescent girl.

Being British, I hate the weather. Especially at the moment where it looks sunny, but it's actually quite cold when you're not in the sun. And it LOOKS like it might rain so you want to wear a proper coat, but it's sunny so you'll boil if it doesn't rain... At least I know where I stand when it's completely boiling or it's snowing. <_<

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I've got two words.

Justin Beiber.

'nuff said.

I call him Justine.

Since he sounds like a pre-pubescent girl.

Being British, I hate the weather. Especially at the moment where it looks sunny, but it's actually quite cold when you're not in the sun. And it LOOKS like it might rain so you want to wear a proper coat, but it's sunny so you'll boil if it doesn't rain... At least I know where I stand when it's completely boiling or it's snowing. <_<

Come down south, it's lovely right now. :P

People who think that drinking/having a girlfirend makes you a man.

Seriously, i had one friend who got a GF and he kept telling everyone that unless you had one, you can't argue with him since we were "kids", without even realising the kid was him. BTW, we're Juniors

Also, i hate alchool, and i won't drink it to be cool.

More things i hate include hit songs, they aren't generaly bad, but my sister, the radio and EVERYONE ON THIS [beep] COUNTRY listens to it every single second. It drives me nuts! (see: I have a Feeling, Umbrella)

TV hosts who try too hard to be cool (Fallon)

Forum trolls, specially videogame ones, who think their opinion is a fact and that call of duty 12: The warfare you wish 5 is going to be the best game ever.

Game reviewers who only review part of the game just to make fun of it (see: Zero Punctuation MHtri review)

People in general

My family's expectations on me.

Woman who directly tell you they wana be your girlfriend one day, and change their minds one week later (or 2 days later as it once happened)

Philosofy class/tests/everything related to it.

Well, thats the worse i think. :lol:

[hide]

2w3s2s7.png

[/hide][bleep]

[hide]

s5g5tw.jpg

This girl sits next to me in Biology. TURBANTURBANTURBAN[/hide]

[hide]

:?

wtf1qd.png

She's not that annoying in real life, but she floods my feed 24/7.

[/hide]

This is my Facebook as of late. I changed it to a "USSR communist" theme for the lulz.

I am annoyed by people with no sense of humor.

[hide=Facebook]

russianandy.png

[/hide]

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg