Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Oh and what i came here to say - anyone who is disrespectful or harmful to animals. Except spiders.

I'm with you there Jase :D

Spiders do play an important role in the ecosystem which is your house - why do you hate them so much?

On the topic of bugs, people who kill caterpillars. I mean really? They turn into butterflies and they don't even harm us.

But I used to tie crickets and grasshoppers to small fireworks and light them as a kid. Good times....

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Oh and what i came here to say - anyone who is disrespectful or harmful to animals. Except spiders.

Spiders do play an important role in the ecosystem which is your house - why do you hate them so much?

On the topic of bugs, people who kill caterpillars. I mean really? They turn into butterflies and they don't even harm us.

But I used to tie crickets and grasshoppers to small fireworks and light them as a kid. Good times....

I kill caterpillars simply because they've recently found a way to get in my room. I've kill at least 4 over the past month.

tFtfA.jpg

Spiders are awesome. Have tons of spider webs around our house, and we don't get rid of them cos we live next to a dairy farm, so when they cows are next to our house, we get loads of flies around our house. The without the spider webs, so mnay more would get into our house.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Except for the ones that make big nests filled with 1000 or so of them that end up destroying the trees. That's what I've got around here.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

When a social congregation forces you to consume food you otherwise never would:

"I got coffee and donuts."

Me: sorry, I avoid caffeine overdose and diabetes.

Her: "......"

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

WHEN PEOPLE ARE DRIVING THE SPEED LIMIT, OR UNDER IT WHILE IN THE LEFT LANE. GAH! so aggravating. Serious. I need to get where I'm gong fast, get you and your mercury sable going 42 in a 45 outta my left lane.

Also, because I think it makes sense to put in the same post:

Tailgaters. (I don't tail gate)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I dunno, i'm a girl when it comes to spiders. I'm just afraid of them and I don't really know why.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

These little [bleep]ers:

[hide]Stinkbug(web).JPG[/hide]

They crawl on you all [bleep]ing night, and when you kill one it stinks up the house for hours... and then six more come.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Stink Bugs?

Yeah. I don't have them bad this year but last year they completely COVERED my house, inside and out.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Earwigs. Nasty little [:uhh:]ers. Look gross and get EVERYWHERE. And box-elder (?) bugs. Freaking annoying.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

1. cars honking.

2. misers.

3. people who walk their dogs that jumps on people.

4. attention [bleep]s

5. the word "family"

6. people who take forever while waiting in a long line.

7. traffic.

Some things that annoy me

Crowded hallways at school and people standing in the middle.. Seriously gtfo out the way losers.

Tv commericals

Octo mom- most pathetic excuse for a mother

People that drive below the speed limit in the fast lane. Speed the hell up already and move it.

Fat chicks who wear tight or skimpy clothes and show off how hot there body is. I see it everyday and its so digusting!

People who say "like" to much

Celebritys that get payed big for doing nothing

People who waste food at buffets

The word "Plox" meaning please i think..? WTF

S_arah.png

People that pass right by me on my bike, when there's an entire empty road for as far as the eye can see. I mean, seriously, you're endangering my life, why?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

I dunno, i'm a girl when it comes to spiders. I'm just afraid of them and I don't really know why.

My understanding is that it often means that you had a negative interaction with one when you were very young.

(Sorry, FireFox tabs got me messed up, and I thought I was replying to that post in a different thread. :wall:)

People that pass right by me on my bike, when there's an entire empty road for as far as the eye can see. I mean, seriously, you're endangering my life, why?

If theres an empty road surely that's an incentive to go past you as you're holding them up?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I hate people who can't follow theatre etiquette.

People in the first few rows playing on their cell phone. I'm sure your damn text message can wait an hour. Quit distracting my eyes with your light.

People bringing babies, not children BABIES, to the theatre. They can't even understand the movie and more often than not, they cry. Leave them at home with a babysitter or wait for the DVD.

People who put their purse/jacket/bag in an empty seat in a crowded theatre and not holding someone's spot. Your item does not need a seat to itself. Put it on the floor or in your lap.

People who leave their trash on the ground. Just because they have people to clean it after the show doesn't mean you should just leave everything on the ground. They're there to clean small messes, not throw away your crap for you.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

How streets are designed in CBD and commercial areas. It's stupid. You've got 4 way pedestrian intersections with masses of people literally walking charging at each other at jogging speeds with briefcases, umbrellas, shopping bags, children in hand. Half the time people just push you aside, cut you off. There really should be some better system. :|

The same with me on my scooter. Like 20 cm's apart my mirrors are those bastards going. Mostly some BMW's or Merc's aswell. I [bleep]ing hate those lunatics.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc