Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I still don't understand Americans who get upset about people speaking languages other than English. They're generally the people who flaunt soldiers fighting for our freedom, so why can't people have the freedom to speak whatever the hell they want? Plus it's not like we even have a national language.

I have no problem with it, I just get angry when I can't understand them

Um, what?

---

Asian couples. I swear to god, I walk by these two asian couples between my classes and they swing around across the hallway hugging each other or whatever. You expect them to stay on the right side of the way, so you walk towards the left, and BAM. You almost got knocked over. :wall:

What does that have to do with them beign Asian?

•  
  • People who don't speak correctly ("I ain't gonna do that" - just makes no sense).
  • People who whistle continuously
  • Any noise that is continuous with no melody :mellow:
  • Rude people.
  • People who misunderstand what you say and become moody until you explain yourself (again).
  • Dust - I clean up one day, and it's back in brute force the next, why bother?
  • When the news has a slow day so reports on utter rubbish
  • People who don't indicate/speed excessively/other stuff when driving
  • Slow moving people (why the hell do people decide to stop on a busy highstreet with loads of people behind them? Move out of the way >_>).

That's about it for now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

There is this dude in my class and while he is generalyy a nice guy to speak to and stuff

He thinks Communism is the best way of governing a country, he even goes as far to say that "You have to scare your people to get them under your control"

Meh :unsure:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

There is this dude in my class and while he is generalyy a nice guy to speak to and stuff

He thinks Communism is the best way of governing a country, he even goes as far to say that "You have to scare your people to get them under your control"

Who says Democracy is the best?

Democracy is the worst form of government. Except for all the other ones.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ew, politics on this thread =/. There's another thread for that.

What annoyed me just now - Typing an email for some time and then have it autorefresh (for some unknown reason, perhaps autodrafting?) and come up with the 'Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage' because I disconnected. -.-

I still don't understand Americans who get upset about people speaking languages other than English. They're generally the people who flaunt soldiers fighting for our freedom, so why can't people have the freedom to speak whatever the hell they want? Plus it's not like we even have a national language.

I have no problem with it, I just get angry when I can't understand them, so I'm the stupid one. I work at a call center answering calls for businesses... The amount of people who say "you're [bleep]ing stupid because you cannot speak mandarin/hindi/spanish/italiano" fml. English is the main language, so if anteing I should be mad you can't speak that.

Are we playing poker? The irony.

2j3qh46.jpg

What a [bleep]. Why is 3 such a line in the sand? If you're going to go with such a xenophobic view, you should only have 1 language.

Belgium has 3 language areas. The northern part is full of dutch-speaking people, the southern part is full of frenchies and then there's a small part in the southeast where they speak German. It has been like that since Belgium was founded (ecept for the German part but that's another story).

I am not being xenophobic but I do hate immigrants who think it's ok to move here with their family and live in communities where everyone speaks their language. You refuse to adapt. No problem during every day life, why should there be one, everyone speaks your language anyway. Communication with the government? Not possible. Your children don't learn the mian language of the country at home. This results in a severe educational drawback, which results in a generation of uneducated people who can't speak proper Dutch (taking Dutch as the example here because that's what I speak). They raise their children in a language that's not of this country, same problem occurs. Instead of blending in you get a people that can't adapt and looks for others like them so they can a the community feeling. Those people are economically off worse and can't see it's their own fault. They hang on to their "identity" of their country of origin by speaking their language and sustaining their culture.

Integration begins with learning our language. You can speak Zulu for all I care as long as you know the language of the area you live in. If I step on the bus that stops outside my house I see nothing but shops with foreign bill signs. Those shop owners can't speak dutch and they know everyone in their neighbourhood doesn't either. Call me a racist but know I'm actually just a realist :rolleyes:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Well, yea, sometimes fear is necessary. Not always and not all the time, but to a degree,

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

To add to that...who says democratic governments don't use fear to get their people under control?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Um, what?

---

Asian couples. I swear to god, I walk by these two asian couples between my classes and they swing around across the hallway hugging each other or whatever. You expect them to stay on the right side of the way, so you walk towards the left, and BAM. You almost got knocked over. :wall:

They go all Japanese anime style and bounce around all over the hallway. Both couples are just asian...and do the exact same thing. :-P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Kids standing outside newsagents and off-licenses asking you to go in and buy them booze/cigarettes.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Idiots driving tractors on the street.

True story.

If this is in rural areas, you have no reason to complain. How else are farmers going to move their stuff around?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

True story.

If this is in rural areas, you have no reason to complain. How else are farmers going to move their stuff around?

Go full out American.

163_0802_2008_readers_rides_27z+2006_hummer_h1_alpha+Chris_Fesler_of_phoenix_arizpna.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

True story.

Go full out American.

163_0802_2008_readers_rides_27z+2006_hummer_h1_alpha+Chris_Fesler_of_phoenix_arizpna.jpg

There's a difference between that and a tractor though: One can last for at least fifty years with minimal maintenance.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

True story.

I live in a town, you have no right to say I have no reason to complain. Do people not realise what this thread is for?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Um, what?

---

They go all Japanese anime style and bounce around all over the hallway. Both couples are just asian...and do the exact same thing. :-P

Again..

What does that have to do with them being Asian?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198