Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

2. People who stereotype the religious to be uneducated, illogical and submissive.

Uneducated, easily over 50% of the religious people are uneducated

Illogical, it is illogical to believe in something not proven. Dont agree? Define logical

Submissive, you dedicate like 1/10 of your free time to your religion if you go to church every week

I will work backwards as it is my preference for issuing a response.

1. Instead of making bigoted comments like you, I will mathematically disprove your statement on 1/10th of time dedication to church.

Hours in a day: 24hrs x 7days = 168hrs x 60min = 10,080min a week

Monday-Friday Schedule: 6:30-12:30 x 5days = 90hrs awake x 60min = 5400min

Saturday Schedule: 11:00-1:00 = 14hrs awake x 60min = 840min

Sunday Schedule: 10:00-11:00 = 13hrs awake x 60min = 780min

Total time awake per week: 7,020min

Time attending mass each week: 1hr x 60min = 60min

Working time: 6,000min

Free time: 7,020min - 6,000min = 1,020min

60min/1,020min = 6% of free time (And I was pretty generous with my "Working Time" because it figures around 2.4hrs a day of free time, while I probably have about 6hrs a day, which would make church constitute 2.3% of my free time)

60min/7,020min= 0.85% of time awake

60min/10,080min= 0.59% of the week

Logical conclusions: (1) You have no ability to logically estimate, (2) you probably pleasure yourself for 2.3x longer in your weekly schedule than one attends mass.

[Time active per day is based on my own life]

2. Logic is the study of reasoning. You're particularly ignorant if you think everyone is a fundamentalist protestant. My religion affirms all mainstream scientific theories such as the Big Bang Theory and the Theory of Evolution. It is assured in my religion that moral conclusions can be reached through reasoning, hence the belief of our God is not needed for the acquiring of a state of eternal peace if one is in accordance with logical moral conclusions. Religion as described by my faith is the study of the interior disposition and ways to proliferate our universal unity through charitable and kind acts and avoid those that goes against those. God is an incomprehensible being which is our overarching unity which each of us are connected by. Tell me what is illogical in that.

3. You say easily >50% of the religiously people are uneducated. You are uneducated for fabricating information like that. Please find me a study that concludes that.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

1. People who use the incorrect term. I was talking about elitism and meritocracy and how technically how the richest people have shown their ability through their financial capacity and probably more educated than averagely funded individuals because they have the funds to purchase an expensive education that they would be more competent to assume a public office. A freshman was like "z0mfg, u r a friggn razizt, 5tfu."

2. People who stereotype the religious to be uneducated, illogical and submissive.

3. People who think they know about the Middle East and yet they lack the ability to point to Iraq on a map, as well as believe the Arab-Israeli conflict is because Al Qaeda is trying to kill all Jews.

4. People who want excessive personal freedoms to be granted.

5. People who say they are versed in politics but believe fascism and communism are the same thing.

6. Pragmatism, moral relativism, post-modernism, Zionism, liberalism, anarchism, populism.

7. The UN

8. When you keep picking something up and it keeps falling back on the floor.

9. When you date a girl and she ends being a completely different person than when you originally started going out.

I love when people say "you fascist commie!' o. ok.

Yes I basically agree with you on all those points.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh, and it pisses me off when people go through great lengths to make facebook pictures look ridiculous. I'm not talking about simple lighting editing and possibly a gradient map in photoshop. I'm talking about taking pictures at specific angles (you know they're doing this when the past 5 pictures have been at the same angle) and edit the picture so much it barely even looks like they do in person.

My friend's profile picture is his head photoshopped onto a guy who's shaking hands with Obama on the moon with my floating head in the background shooting laser beams at both of them. Is that what you meant?

No, I mean when people try to make themselves look better. Then they do so much editing they make even the hollywood editors look like chumps.

Though it is amusing to see the picture they posted have no blemishes on their face, and then the next day at school the blemishes magically reappear!

Oh no... I just remembered another one. Taking a picture of themselves in an awkwardly poetic setting while looking as if they're pondering something, then having a pseudo-philosophical quote in horrible, horrible text along the side of the picture. Think, "the reason life gives u strawberries is so u can replant them and watch them grow."

It hurts!! >.<'

wl7w9j.png

YES! Or they try to act intelligent, by rearranging the words, or emphasizing one word

"Remember, when life gives you lemons, before you make your lemonade, ask how you got them"

BECAUSE LIFE GAVE THEM TO YOU HURR DURR

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Uncapped pens. It urkes me to extremes that shock me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Leechers on Pirate Bay. Half the stuff won't even download.

Well, you shouldn't be pirating things anyway, SHAME! :shame:

Seriously though, people who talk on the phone or play their music really loud in an elevator.

Migraines and bleeding noses. Guess who often gets them. <_<

People who rage at you for no reason, or a slight reason which was joking in nature. (Yeah, something like this happens to me nearly every day lately)

People who spend too much time on Facebook and expect others to do the same. Also, along the lines of Facebook, people who invite me to join groups and crap like that. I've said I don't do it, now gtfo.

People who say Assassin's Creed 1 was a good game. It was too repetetive and the high point was jumping from crap.

People who complain about bands they've never heard. 'Marilyn Manson sucks' 'Have you ever listened to them?' 'No.' 'Gtfo.'

People who annoy me for the fact I'm not 16 yet, and more to the point, don't have my Ls. I'm 16 in a few weeks. Gtfo.

People who overuse 'Gtfo' I mean, come on. Gtfo if you're going to overuse it. :anxious:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Whenever someone yells to me - asking me a question or asking me to do something from all the way across the house. I can't hear what you're saying. If you want to talk, take 15 seconds to walk from wherever you are into my room. But if they don't, at least I get to yell at the top of my lungs - "what are you saying, I cant hear you". My parents still haven't caught on. :wall:

People who have to resort to copying, making a loud repetitive noise, or 'your mom' jokes when losing an argument.

Our government, they don't seem to do anything about stopping people immigrating here.

People who chew with their mouths open. Gosh it's so damn annoying having salivated food fly at your face.

People who do that. ^

Emos in general.

Animal Abusers, I want to beat the [cabbage] out of them with a crowbar.

People who walk really slow or don't move out of the way when you are shopping.

Stupid mother-[bleep]ing ads on youtube.

Headphones that break or stop working in one ear for no apparent reason.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If your headphones stop working in one ear, you've blown them from playing too loud, Skully.

The 'your mum' fad.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If your headphones stop working in one ear, you've blown them from playing too loud, Skully.

The 'your mum' fad.

Then the company annoys me for making it possible to play them at such a volume that breaks them.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

When my brother cuts his pubes/other body hair in the bathroom and doesn't clear it up.

Then when he has a go at other people for not clearing their [head] hair up.

Forgetting stuff pisses me off to no end. Heh, especially when it should be so blatantly obvious.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The 'your mum' fad.

Then the company annoys me for making it possible to play them at such a volume that breaks them.

They wouldn't sell any if people never needed to replace them :rolleyes:

The 'your mum' fad.

It's really your fault for playing them too loud. Sure, they make it possible, but it's going to damage the headphones over time, and it'll be worse for your hearing.

As for things that annoy me, people who play music too loudly with headphones on, on a public bus. What's the [bleep]ing point of the headphones if I hear it anyway? And as an extension, those who play their [cabbage]ty music loudly on a public bus, knowing everyone else is going to hear it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

NigaHiga on YT, he made some alright vids back in the day but now he's just famous for being famous. Definately doesnt deserve 2m subs

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

6. Atheists who refuse to at least consider the possibility of a theist entity.

Atheism is commonly described as the position that there are no deities. It can also mean the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. A broader meaning is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist. Atheism is distinguished from theism, which in its most general form is belief that at least one deity exists.

Perhaps you're looking for an agnostic?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

The 'your mum' fad.

It's really your fault for playing them too loud. Sure, they make it possible, but it's going to damage the headphones over time, and it'll be worse for your hearing.

As for things that annoy me, people who play music too loudly with headphones on, on a public bus. What's the [bleep]ing point of the headphones if I hear it anyway? And as an extension, those who play their [cabbage]ty music loudly on a public bus, knowing everyone else is going to hear it.

As an extension to this, people who don't even bother with the headphones and just play music off their phone while walking around. But some bleeding headphones, i don't want to hear your music while i'm in the supermarket!

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^