Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

An Atheist is less of an idiot than a religious person of the same intelligence.

Typically, people of the same intelligence are completely equal in terms of idiocy.

If idiocy is the extremity of stupidity, and stupidity is a lack of intelligence, how can two people of equal intelligence not possibly be equal in idiocy?

Because the one is stupid and the other one is an idiot, duh.

American currency is weird, just like the language it uses.

Wait, what?

English? American English? You have to admit that the language is pretty [bleep]ed up regardless of the region.

ADMIT NOTHING ADMIT NOTHING TO THE XENOPHOBES AND LINGUISTI-PHILES OF THE WORLD. ADMIT NOTHING OF THE EUROPEAN SENSICAL LANGUAGES THAT RULE THEIR MOCK LIVES.

WE MUST

FIGHT

ALL THAT

CHANGES OUR LANGUAGE AND COLLOQUIALISMS OF NONSEQUITAR CATCH PHRASES@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

viva li revolution

This post annoys the hell out of me, like all spam.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Hipsters

Indie Kids who think they belong to some exclusive club.

Chavs

[bleep]ing Idiots.

What is that? I hear it all the time and I keep thinking it's a derogatory term for British people.

It's a British slang acronym - stands for 'Council Homes and Violence' - referring to lower or working class British people who generally dress in tracksuits, smoke, have few prospects in life, and might engage in crime or general yobbish behaviour in public. It is derogatory.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Hipsters

Indie Kids who think they belong to some exclusive club.

Chavs

[bleep]ing Idiots.

What is that? I hear it all the time and I keep thinking it's a derogatory term for British people.

It's a British slang acronym - stands for 'Council Homes and Violence' - referring to lower or working class British people who generally dress in tracksuits, smoke, have few prospects in life, and might engage in crime or general yobbish behaviour in public. It is derogatory.

You forget burberry clothing.

The American equivalent seems to be some mix of of "trailer trash" "thugs" and "douchebags".

I call my friends thugs sometimes :). Mostly the girls, cause then they know for sure I'm not actually judging them as thug-like.

And douchebag can describe a huuuuge number of people in American culture.

Saw you said mix. Never mind then.

----

When my sister/mom watch Hulu on their laptops. They use up all the bandwidth, and my internet runs slow cause of it. :thumbdown:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When my sister/mom watch Hulu on their laptops. They use up all the bandwidth, and my internet runs slow cause of it. :thumbdown:

Women, ruining mens' toys. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I never understood that. It can't be too much work to pull the seat down.

Meh, girls. My friend and I, while hanging out last night, went on a 'girls [bleep] everything up and mess with us' rant. They can suck sometimes, but it's only a matter of time until you really wish you had one yourself.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When people don't fix that damn squeaking metal-on-metal sound coming out of their cars.

On an unrelated note, those douchebag hot topic posers at my old school. So glad I'm changing schools. I swear, there must have been four for every normal person.

2203069_Fallout-3-Signature-Feel-Free-To-Use_620.jpg

THE TOILET SEAT

Why is it the mans job to put it down? The man then has to put it up whenever he wants to urinate. I don't get why it has to be down.

I just keep it down. If I ever accidentaly miss I'll just take a sheet of toilet paper and wipe it up.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

THE TOILET SEAT

Why is it the mans job to put it down? The man then has to put it up whenever he wants to urinate. I don't get why it has to be down.

I just keep it down. If I ever accidentaly miss I'll just take a sheet of toilet paper and wipe it up.

Only one sheet? You brave, brave man. I hope you wash your hands.

THE TOILET SEAT

Well I assume that the people who used the toilet shower regularly and that the toilet itself is cleaned regularly. I really don't see why people are such germophobes when it comes to bathrooms. It's likely that your keyboard has more germs than a public toilet seat.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

THE TOILET SEAT

Well I assume that the people who used the toilet shower regularly and that the toilet itself is cleaned regularly. I really don't see why people are such germophobes when it comes to bathrooms. It's likely that your keyboard has more germs than a public toilet seat.

I'm talking about the urine soaking through

THE TOILET SEAT

Why would I be afraid of my own urine? :blink:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

THE TOILET SEAT

Urine is sterile.

j0xPu5R.png