Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I like fighting games (Except Tekken) and Call of Duty...

Call of Duty.

Games which just require you to mash buttons randomly.

Damn you Pie.

If you're mashing buttons randomly then you're doing it wrong.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I like fighting games (Except Tekken) and Call of Duty...

Call of Duty.

Damn you Pie.

Must be where I'm going wrong.

I hate people who smokes, drinks and or but not limited to being fat. That's just who i am.

I also hate 10-13 years old dressing up in miniskirts/makeup/bikinis and posting pictures of themselves on facebook.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

It's so odd for me when I see a younger girl I went to middle school with (i.e. I was an 8th grader and she was a 3rd grader) beginning to go through that teenage phase with all the makeup and short skirts and glitter.

I just remember girls like these dressed up in full school uniform, pants and a collared shirt that covered their whole shoulder, buttoned all the way up to the neck. It's hard for me to see them go from being so innocent to reflecting our changing societal norms.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It's not Super Smash Bros. without mash in the title.

Even 8-year-olds know better than to mash randomly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuV4TZT8ccM

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Super Smash Bros Melee was my all time favorite game on the Gamecube. I miss those all nighters with my friends.

My best childhood games with friends were Crash Bash, Gauntlet, Soul Calibur, and Street Fighter. So many good, late nights.

Oh yeah, Smash and I go waaay back. Good times, good times.

On topic, two faced people are really annoying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate people who smokes, drinks and or but not limited to being fat. That's just who i am.

Wait.

What?

You hate people who smoke, drink, or are fat?

The [bleep]? Are you some kind of neo nazi?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Have fun pointlessly hating most adults when you get to that point just because of arbitrary and pointless restrictions you're placing on yourself. You're more likely to find someone who does drink than who doesn't really.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

People who berate others for being genuinely nice.

i do/am all of those

The fat part, too?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I also hate 10-13 years old dressing up in miniskirts/makeup/bikinis and posting pictures of themselves on facebook.

You actually hate the people because of that? I can understand disliking smoking or drinking, but actually hating people who do it seems a bit extreme.

Hate is a word that's thrown about without much thought. I doubt he actually hates those people. He might dislike them for their habits (or their physique) but it's rare that someone actually hates something or someone.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I wonder... Since so many people here hate when people post song lyrics as a Facebook status, will people get equally as angry when we post them on tif after every post? One way to find out.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now..." - Hayley Williams