Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Youtube views wouldn't be a good criterion, I think, cause they build up overtime. To me, Nickleback isn't mainstream anymore. At least in my age group.

I just realized something that bugs the hell outta me: indecision about what I want to do when I grow up. It's one of the scariest feelings. And I hate it when people ask you, "Oh, what's your major?"..."Physics."..."Oh, what do you want to do with that." The last response is the worst. Because I have no clue what I can do with a physics major and what I want to do with it. Some people have their dream job that is so specific (working as a librarian in the Vatican Library, for example); I have no freakin clue. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The same thing used to bug me, too. Then I got a job where I am now and figure I'll see how it goes. Now, almost 4 years later, I'm still working there and (overall) happy with it. The people that come and go, those that stay, even the work... assuming I'm on my line.

Now whenever people ask me about my future goals, I just tell them I don't think that far ahead.

It bothers me more when people grill me about why I don't have a license... Until I was 18 we didn't have a car, now I live a 25 minute walk from work... why waste the money on a car?

On a related note I hate when my family keeps asking me why I dont have a girlfriend yet. It sounds so crazy to them that I really dont want a girlfriend. And by that I mean that i'm not interested in any kind of romantic relationship right now, and they never can actually get that.

My mom gets on my back about me being at home all the time, like during the weekends. Frankly, I'm not very close to many of my old high school friends anymore. I really want to hang out with my college friends, which is one reason I can't wait to go back to college. Anyway, my mom always asks me, 'Hey, why don't you go somewhere this weekend? Have some friends over. Why are you home so much?' And I'm like, 1) I have work until 5, and I just want to stay home and relax until I go to sleep 2) I don't know what my friends are up to and don't feel like planning a get together myself 3) I'd much rather go out longboarding by myself than go play COD Zombies for 4 hours at a friends house.

And for some reason I get this vibe that my mom wants me to get married early, like, before I even finish college. :s

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My mom gets on my back about me being at home all the time, like during the weekends. Frankly, I'm not very close to many of my old high school friends anymore. I really want to hang out with my college friends, which is one reason I can't wait to go back to college. Anyway, my mom always asks me, 'Hey, why don't you go somewhere this weekend? Have some friends over. Why are you home so much?' And I'm like, 1) I have work until 5, and I just want to stay home and relax until I go to sleep 2) I don't know what my friends are up to and don't feel like planning a get together myself 3) I'd much rather go out longboarding by myself than go play COD Zombies for 4 hours at a friends house.

And for some reason I get this vibe that my mom wants me to get married early, like, before I even finish college. :s

Your mom is very strange. I would be the type to object highly to that.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ever had your parents call your bluff? That gets annoying. So I don't do it anymore. (I think that was the plan) :mellow:

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

@Gabe: Yah, she's always 'encouraging' me, saying it's okay to get married early if I find the right one. Makes it all the more exciting. I don't think I'd be able to handle the stress of being married and still having to finish school and find a stable job that I like.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That cover of Holy Diver was pretty cool though I must say.

Dude, no. Just.....no.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

@Gabe: Yah, she's always 'encouraging' me, saying it's okay to get married early if I find the right one. Makes it all the more exciting. I don't think I'd be able to handle the stress of being married and still having to finish school and find a stable job that I like.

To put it nicely, [bleep] her advice. The #1 way people get stuck with the end-of-the-month pay lifestyle, is through marriage and kids.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's alright to get married early just so long as you're sure it's the right thing to do. Which clearly you aren't.

I know they say 'Under their roof, their rules' but sooner or later you'll have to draw the line. I mean, you work, presumably for a wage, which is more than can be said for over a fifth of young people right now, so if I was your mum, I wouldn't complain too hard.

Maybe staying in house does add a stress though, getting under people's feet and all that. When you see the same person doing the same thing everyday, it winds you up, believe me. Especially if that thing is an unproductive waste of time, like video games or something.

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's not pressuring me at all. It's just kinda what she did (she didn't have kids in college, though) and so she isn't against it, especially if I find my 'one true love,' heh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Water stuck in my ear.

Oh my [bleep]ing gosh... The worst.

Worse than 9/11?

*Piercing stare*

(From this)

Worse than the day Khengus Khan invaded India?!

No such worse.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Water stuck in my ear.

Oh my [bleep]ing gosh... The worst.

Worse than 9/11?

*Piercing stare*

(From this)

Worse than the day Khengus Khan invaded India?!

No such worse.

What about

[hide=spoiler for those who haven't seen the lion king]

Mufasa dying?[/hide]

For those that haven't seen the Lion King, the spoiler tags talk about how Mufasa dies. This is your punishment for not having seen it by now.

Also, Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

[hide= MAJOR SPOLIERS!!!!!!11]Jesus is God's son.[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

For those that haven't seen the Lion King, the spoiler tags talk about how Mufasa dies. This is your punishment for not having seen it by now.

I lol'd.

Deserving, though.

That cover of Holy Diver was pretty cool though I must say.

Dude, no. Just.....no.

What... why not...? Are you one of the people that say all covers suck?

Dio is still the best. :shades:

No, there are definitely some great covers, but I really do not like Killswitch. They're so produced and their cover of Holy Diver is so blah. Just my opinion though :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

entitled people.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I get annoyed easily - almost too easily - when I have clearly showed I am not willng to talk and joke, and yet one of my friends still does it.

Another situation is when I realize that I have been wasting my time on computer. That changes when school starts, though.