Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

THE TOILET SEAT

Why is it the mans job to put it down? The man then has to put it up whenever he wants to urinate. I don't get why it has to be down.

I just keep it down. If I ever accidentaly miss I'll just take a sheet of toilet paper and wipe it up.

Only one sheet? You brave, brave man. I hope you wash your hands.

Well I assume that the people who used the toilet shower regularly and that the toilet itself is cleaned regularly. I really don't see why people are such germophobes when it comes to bathrooms. It's likely that your keyboard has more germs than a public toilet seat.

I'm talking about the urine soaking through

Urine is sterile.

think of it this way:

1 part sarcasm

1 part me being a wuss

1 part urine is gross

2203069_Fallout-3-Signature-Feel-Free-To-Use_620.jpg

Well, technically you're not supposed to drink it unless you filter it somehow. There's still toxins in there that can harm you. Just clear of bacteria and such unless you have some sort of urinary tract infection.

Not really saying I would though, lol. Just saying.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm guessing that means 'fixed that for you'. Acronyms are so annoying when you don't know them. Like that one they use in the relationships thread, starting with a G. I can't seem to figure it out.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm guessing that means 'fixed that for you'. Acronyms are so annoying when you don't know them. Like that one they use in the relationships thread, starting with a G. I can't seem to figure it out.

GF? Girlfriend?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Women yelling at others for leaving the seat up. Does no one look before they sit down?

I woke up in the middle of the night one time to use the bathroom. No, I did not look at the toilet before I sat down. No, the seat was not up. No, I did not enjoy that feeling.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Women yelling at others for leaving the seat up. Does no one look before they sit down?

I woke up in the middle of the night one time to use the bathroom. No, I did not look at the toilet before I sat down. No, the seat was not up. No, I did not enjoy that feeling.

That's your own fault. I can think of not one time that I have ever NOT looked.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I was tireeeeeeeeed

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I was tireeeeeeeeed

But how can you NOT look if you need to walk in to see the thing before sitting down? Unless the toilet is right next to the door, I don't understand how it's possible.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just remembered something that happened the other day. I was driving two female friends to Sonic when one of them mentioned that they'd started their period that morning. They then went on about how heavy their flows were and how bad their cramps get.

I don't want to hear about those things...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I just remembered something that happened the other day. I was driving two female friends to Sonic when one of them mentioned that they'd started their period that morning. They then went on about how heavy their flows were and how bad their cramps get.

I don't want to hear about those things...

If you have any thoughts about getting sexual with them then it's good. Shows they're very comfortable around you.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I was tireeeeeeeeed

But how can you NOT look if you need to walk in to see the thing before sitting down? Unless the toilet is right next to the door, I don't understand how it's possible.

The toilet is right next to the door.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Well, boys need to sit down half the time. Not once have I heard of a guy that fell in the bowl.

The only time I sit down is in the morning when I'm too tired/lazy to aim.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, boys need to sit down half the time. Not once have I heard of a guy that fell in the bowl.

The only time I sit down is in the morning when I'm too tired/lazy to aim.

Do you not excrete waste from your backside?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Summer homework is so stupid.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I must be the only guy who wants the toilet seat down, along with the cover. It feels used when it's all open up.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Summer homework is so stupid.

This soooo much. The only class I'm ok with having summer homework in is Spanish, because if I don't I'll forget everything.

Having a [cabbage]ty phone. It doesn't have that whole 'text by text' thing, where it shows a conversation with someone in bubbles so that you know what the other person said while you're replying. If I forget what I am responding to, I have to save my text as a draft and then go back to the message and then go back to my draft and continue. With long messages, this is really annoying, as I end up doing it up to 3 times.

I could get a new phone, but ierno if I should wait until I get an upgrade for free.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |