Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I love this quote:

Gaming knows no colour or creed, it does not discriminate on gender or age, it is open to all who want to play.

I think when you have to make shit up in your petition it's pretty much a lost cause.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I assume he means either one side gets a blinking green arrow (preventing the other from moving), or both sides do, so no can move.

But that's exactly what the green arrow is for, to give people making left turns the right of way. The only problem I could see from that is if they made left turns illegal unless prompted by a green arrow.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

. The only problem I could see from that is if they made left turns illegal unless prompted by a green arrow.

Exactly.

Instead of a typical yield green light, it's a flat out rejection at your turn. 90% of the time, you coulda gone through too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In accordance with today's events, people who are very outspoken about a topic and not at all willing to consider other viewpoints. Even worse, they usually don't know a thing about the topic in question.

This has nothing to do with Tip.It, but rather a few people that I know that should really know better.

people who are very outspoken about a topic and not at all willing to consider other viewpoints. Even worse, they usually don't know a thing about the topic in question.

Reminds me of most religious people I know.

One thing that irritates me more than other things is how someone will feel all sad and upset about a tragedy for 2 weeks and forget about it totally. Take Kony, Haiti, and any foreign mass killing event for example.

• Like 1

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

people who are very outspoken about a topic and not at all willing to consider other viewpoints. Even worse, they usually don't know a thing about the topic in question.

The irony.

• Like 1

One thing that irritates me more than other things is how someone will feel all sad and upset about a tragedy for 2 weeks and forget about it totally. Take Kony, Haiti, and any foreign mass killing event for example.

Again,

"What are we supposed to do? Learn about every death in the wold and mourn over it? Lots of people are blaming the media for making money on these deaths. What, are we supposed to know about every death in the world? It's ridiculous for anybody to mention "the same number or more people die someplace else, but no one cares". It's like a cheap philosopher trick trying to guilt the masses.

People know there is death but do you think people like to THINK about it? Come now."

---

A lot of things that annoy me are traffic related now that I'm getting a lot more of exporsure of it...so they're going to keep on coming.

Why do people turn on their high beams when they only got 1 light working? It greatly annoys other drivers, you're driving on a suburban city road there's plenty of light already, and a cop can still notice your one working light.

If you want to use high beams, turn the damn thing off when cars are approaching. It gets terrible when it rains, the water on my windshield bends lights in all directions blinding me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The irony.

How is something that is said by a user which happens to remind me of people who have ruined my childhood "ironic"? Please, feel free to be an ass even more.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Would you believe that most of the people I'm talking about are as far from being religious as you can get?

I know what you mean as well. Both types of people tend to have many within their group which fall under the aforementioned attributes.

I am sorry if 22 years of being taught false information has made my opinion towards certain groups slightly negative.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Would you believe that most of the people I'm talking about are as far from being religious as you can get?

I know what you mean as well. Both types of people tend to have many within their group which fall under the aforementioned attributes.

I am sorry if 22 years of being taught false information has made my opinion towards certain groups slightly negative.

I know the feeling. Although for me it's more about the way some religious people behave and the general way religions work, I sometimes tend to get to aggressive in debates about this.

I don't exactly get this. Events like that always become part of the collective memory of the people, and just like regular memories that you and I have, you don't constantly think about it for years on end. They weren't forgotten about, but there's no real point in continuously reminding yourself that something happened months ago.

The irony.

How is something that is said by a user which happens to remind me of people who have ruined my childhood "ironic"? Please, feel free to be an ass even more.

It's ironic because you appear to be very outspoken yourself, judging by the first (and that) remark. I also typically find that most outspoken atheists are also unwilling to consider a theist's viewpoint and don't know a lot about the religion they're criticizing, too (though I admit some aren't like that and I don't really know you, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there).

Sorry if I touched a sore-spot; you never mentioned that it "ruined your childhood" in your original point. No hard feelings were meant, it just bothers me when atheists* are outspoken against theists and get mad when theists express their own views.

* I'm atheist too, I usually don't discuss it, though.

When people ask you for your honest opinion, so you give them negative critism and they get upset and act like you're a jerk. Don't ask for the truth if you can't handle it princess.

• Like 2

2480+ total

To be clear, is it the perception that people are choosing to be this way that annoys you, or are you legitimately annoyed that this is the way beings of our species work?

People who are annoyed at human nature itself are fine. We should try to better ourselves I think. People that are annoyed at other people for being human annoy me. It's like being annoyed at someone for being gay. Your mad about something that is out of their control.

• Like 1

In that particular case, it would be the person's choice to remain ignorant that annoyed me.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I love it when every topic on here invariably devolves to religion-bashing every few weeks.

Not bashing any religion here. :P Just bashing the bashing of religions, I suppose.

Meta-bashing? Dunno.

When people think they can just solve every argument by mentioning Goku.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0