Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

This new one is silly. Who puts the title of a video BELOW the actual video? The last layout was just fine...

Everyone says this, about every site, every time. And in a few days they forget, and repeat the process the next time the layout changes.

That's not true. I stopped complaining a while ago, but I still prefer both the youtube layout a couple times ago (before the layout that just changed) and the Facebook wall. I also really miss the way things looked on TIF back when it was a php board or whatever it was, though I recognize that the new system has some feature the other lacked.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

This new one is silly. Who puts the title of a video BELOW the actual video? The last layout was just fine...

Everyone says this, about every site, every time. And in a few days they forget, and repeat the process the next time the layout changes.

That's not true. I stopped complaining a while ago, but I still prefer both the youtube layout a couple times ago (before the layout that just changed) and the Facebook wall. I also really miss the way things looked on TIF back when it was a php board or whatever it was, though I recognize that the new system has some feature the other lacked.

By "everyone", I don't literally mean "every single person", I mean people in general.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I agree with Tyler for the youtube layout, the one before the one that just changed was quite good in my opinion. The new one though, isn't so bad, I think they could've done better, and lacks color, but I don't find it bad.

If you didn't choose for timeline yourself, it got forced on you. I never chose for timeline myself, but one day I got a message telling me to set up my timeline because it'd be online in a few days.

I've stopped being bothered by lay-out changes. I mean, occasionally I'll be annoyed at one certain feature that got changed or removed or whatever (see my other post on this page), but in general I like a new lay-out because it usually adds a lot of useful stuff. On top of that, it always looks so futuristic.

The Youtube layout is stupid because it doesn't show your subscription's uploads in order, and it spams you with video suggestions that I don't want to watch. Luckily you can just bookmark the subscriptions page, but it is still a pain.

I hate alcohol. I am afraid I might develop an addiction of it, if I already haven't... And it has had an effect on me body already aswell, them drinkings till memory losses...

And yet I can't get by without it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

them drinkings till memory losses...

If you're drinking to that point, you're overdoing it and you need to pull back on how much you're taking.

And yet I can't get by without it.

That's really the tell-tale sign of addiction. I'm not saying you're compulsively addicted but I am saying it's something you should be aware of.

As me and several others have already told you in another thread, you've already proven you don't need to get drunk all the time.

I know. And that's why I am considering sobriety till New Years' Eve.

But what worries me more is that some 15-16 year old girls that I know drink even more than I do.

The whole society here favors drunkards, at least among the youth. Funniest stories and everything happens at times, when someone gets ridiculously wasted. If you don't drink, you are a weirdo.

And that drinking till memory loss has happened 3 times to me this year. Yet every weekend someone that I know does the same.

Aaand that drinking doesn't give me absolutely anything. Well besides stories to talk about, but it isn't fun if I am sometimes the topic of one...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

What annoys me is the high price of Legos now. $12 for a small set that used to cost half that? What's happened?

• Like 3

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The whole society here favors drunkards, at least among the youth. Funniest stories and everything happens at times, when someone gets ridiculously wasted. If you don't drink, you are a weirdo.

I've found that to be more of a teenage/early 20's kind of thing. As you get older, people who drink all the time, or do it until they're stupidly wasted will seem less fun and more annoying. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and tell you never to drink anything, but, like Benjamin Franklin says: do everything in moderation.

So drink a few, get a little woozy and have some fun. Don't get so wasted that you can't remember what you did. Besides, booze is expensive. Do you really want to waste it on memories for other people? ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah, I've found that experience living in halls where the vast majority of people are 18 and therefore only recently passed the legal age to drink in the UK. I've been to house parties where their sole aim has been to get as drunk as possible in as short a space a time as possible. When you get to your early/mid twenties, getting drunk is still fun, but it's a case of "been there, done that, got the t-shirt", and it's really unattractive to see in the girls who vomit, fall over, fall out with each other and throw themselves at the nearest guy who'll take them. The whole drinking thing definitely becomes a more social thing as you grow older, rather than just getting pissed for the hell of it as a group of loosely affiliated people (i.e. a house party).

These days I'll drink fairly quickly at the start to get "woozy" like Kaida said, and then do the 'every other soft drink' thing just to keep myself at that level without going overboard. And honestly, I have a better time because of it. I don't get sick, I don't usually get a hangover, I feel happier and more sociable.

Designated left turns in suburbs.

Who the [bleep] thought this was a good idea. We rarely get the amount of traffic for it and it only makes us waste time waiting.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Designated left turns in suburbs.

Who the [bleep] thought this was a good idea. We rarely get the amount of traffic for it and it only makes us waste time waiting.

As in you can only turn left with a green arrow? That's strange for sure. In my city we can go on a solid green if we're clear.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg