Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Like this post if you like breathing.

Ignore it if you're a neo-nazi communist slavekeeper who keeps children as slaves, sexual partners, and soldiers; are a mysogynist; like wasps; have genital warts; dislike America; smell like fetid cheese; beat up homeless people; and are a total wimp with no life.

What if I don't like breathing, but don't do any of the other things? Do I just tolerate your post or acknowledge it in some other way?

I think I had one of those when I first joined.

Don't judge me; I was eleven.

Never forget, never forgive. We are Legion!!11

No, no, you got it all wrong. It's: 9gag legion. Never le forgive, Never le forget.

Lol, thanks for reminding me of 9fag. :mad:

hoho I am internet comedic legend!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, no, you got it all wrong. It's: 9gag legion. Never le forgive, Never le forget.

I think they prefer "le 9fag".

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I think they prefer "le 9fag".

I like 9gag

[bleep] me, right?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I honestly don't understand how you could find 9gag funny if you're over the age of 13.

I decided to be brave and visit the site myself. This was on the front page.

HeJka.jpg

LOL!!! because justin bieber is a girl xDDDdd so there lesbians xP thumbs up if justin bieber sucks

What really drew me off 9gag was their unquestionable opinions: Justin Bieber sucks, Barney is a demigod, the youth of today sucks (talk about irony in this one), and of course, MEME USED IMPROPERLY.

Add that with overused memes and the general populace's inability to be funny, I'm surprised 9gag can be held to anybody in modest regard.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

YouTube, definitely. I once argued with someone who claimed Carly Rae Jepson was a teenage s-word. I told him Carly Rae Jepson is considerably older than a teenager and has one of the most squiky clean public images many of us have ever come across, and even if she didn't, why the hell would it matter to her music? He claimed I was in love with her and should go listen to "shit music".

You might be mistaken for thinking this was on a Carly Rae Jepson music video... you would be wrong. This was on Blondie - Call Me. You want unquestionable opinions? Well there it is.

9Gag's mostly not that funny (badluckbrianfriendzonedforeveralonelevel:super!!!!) but that's why you keep hammering the 'R' key until you find something worth staying for. This one's pretty funny.

People on the internet have awful, awful opinions. Particularly about women. I suggest you find a browser addon that hides comment sections, so you're not tempted to converse with anyone in them again.

On my end, there's a guy at the place I work who uses the word 'obstropolous' instead of 'obstreperous'. ???

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

If you actually get into an argument with someone in the comment section of a youtube video, you already lost. There is no reason to actually go back and see if someone responded to you :P

Why is the guy from community in that picture? I'm assuming it's funny based on something else he was in?

I hate Meme's in general. There are a few that are amusing, but only a very small handful (by this I mean I have a weakness for monorail cat and face palm picard).

My homework annoys the hell out of me.

Just saying.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If you actually get into an argument with someone in the comment section of a youtube video, you already lost. There is no reason to actually go back and see if someone responded to you :P

I hate Meme's in general. There are a few that are amusing, but only a very small handful (by this I mean I have a weakness for monorail cat and face palm picard).

I find it hilarious when you see arguments that span about 50 comments. You often find that there's one person dismantling the other's comments with ease, whilst the other just cusses at them. Then there's other arguments that make you sigh. I have talked to some alright people on youtube though.

I find the meme, I have no idea what its called, but the guy in the club having an epiphany one, hilarious.

Horrible, stale crisps. I like the taste but not the texture.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

People who have no idea how their own freaking products work. Notably, design engineers and software programmers, who seem to know less than I do about something they spent months creating and I've had all of a few hours to look at.

I actually had the following conversation with an engineer a couple of weeks ago:

"It's doing X."

"That's impossible. It can't do X."

"I'm telling you it is. I'm watching it do it right now."

"Nope. You obviously don't understand anything about these pumps."

"Excuse me?"

"Have somebody more experienced look at it and call me back."

I've been doing this for nearly 12 years. <_<

And when I finally figured the problem out...

"The wiring setup was causing interference I fixed X by doing Y."

"No, that's impossible. There's no way it was causing interference. We tested it before putting them in the field."

"But it's working properly now. You might want to look into it."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

...and on and on like that.

This morning there was a technical release from that company describing not only this very problem, BUT RECOMMENDED MY SOLUTION TO FIX IT! The thing that really gets me is that he probably makes at least twice as much as I do. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I like Indian food. However all Indian restaurants I know put shittons of food dye in their food which completely disagrees with my stomach. I wish they'd just leave the curry alone instead of chucking half the bottle of dye in it and ruining it for me just over aesthetics.

• Like 1

2480+ total

People who have no idea how their own freaking products work. Notably, design engineers and software programmers, who seem to know less than I do about something they spent months creating and I've had all of a few hours to look at.

I actually had the following conversation with an engineer a couple of weeks ago:

"It's doing X."

"That's impossible. It can't do X."

"I'm telling you it is. I'm watching it do it right now."

"Nope. You obviously don't understand anything about these pumps."

"Excuse me?"

"Have somebody more experienced look at it and call me back."

I've been doing this for nearly 12 years. dry.gif

And when I finally figured the problem out...

"The wiring setup was causing interference I fixed X by doing Y."

"No, that's impossible. There's no way it was causing interference. We tested it before putting them in the field."

"But it's working properly now. You might want to look into it."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

...and on and on like that.

This morning there was a technical release from that company describing not only this very problem, BUT RECOMMENDED MY SOLUTION TO FIX IT! The thing that really gets me is that he probably makes at least twice as much as I do. :wall:

Damn, that's pretty frustrating. What do you do exactly? I've seen you mention pumps and software a couple of times already.

OT: People arguing the legality of using an emulator to play Super Mario Bros. Where are you going to buy a copy of 27 year old game? People's paranoia with copyrights are sometimes ridiculously extreme.

siggy3s.jpg

OT: People arguing the legality of using an emulator to play Super Mario Bros. Where are you going to buy a copy of 27 year old game? People's paranoia with copyrights are sometimes ridiculously extreme.

Wii Virtual Console. 500 Nintendo Points, or whatever they call them now, if I'm not mistaken. Still, I don't find using an emulator for something so old to be that bad.

OT: The landlord put in new smoke detectors, and the one was set off by a pre-heated oven. I opened the oven to put the food in and the thing went off.

What do you do exactly? I've seen you mention pumps and software a couple of times already.

I'm a petroleum mechanic. Which is just a fancy way of saying that I repair, maintain, install, kick, curse and generally MacGyver gas pumps and their related control systems into working.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I know I'm late to the convo, but using disconnect (chrome addon) blocks facebook comments on 9gag. of course if you actually use facebook then you can't really use that addon.

I still browse 9gag with some frequency, but only 5% of the stuff is actually funny these days.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Is anything from 9gag actually original or is it all regurgitated memes from Reddit which were originally regurgitated from 4chan and the rest of the internet?

If I haven't seen it before, it's original to me.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.