Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Well, if you listen to it, it ain't half bad, really. But everything can be listened to. It all depends on personal tastes.

And you've gotta say that it kinda is The Next Big Thing in British music and has been like that for a few years now. Only other real sensations have been Adele and Susan Boyle.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Those Facebook like-[bleep] that guilt trip you with sad-looking pictures just to leech upon your likes.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Before I deleted my account, I found the worst ones the kind that show a picture with some cause and belittle/insult you for not liking. It was annoying on its own, but five or so people sharing a few of them that say "If you don't like X you're an ass/going to hell/prefer genocide of puppies/etc". Maybe it was the lack of subtlety more irritating than their preferred method of gathering "likes" that I found annoying. I'll just leave it at that.

On a cooking-related annoyance, I hate it when I accidentally get any skin contact with hot water out of klutziness. It ruins the enjoyment of eating something with the same hand that got slightly burned. >_>

Yeah, I guess I was using a bad example. More of the "Like this if you love your parents, ignore if you hate them" sort-of thing would probably be more like it.

I think I had one of those when I first joined.

Don't judge me; I was eleven.

Never forget, never forgive. We are Legion!!11

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah, I guess I was using a bad example. More of the "Like this if you love your parents, ignore if you hate them" sort-of thing would probably be more like it.

That is a more realistic example (although I am sure the other kind pops up too). The ones I was seeing were relating to soldiers and Christianity with an occasional odd cause here and there.

As for the trendy "I'm in the minority" percentage signatures, I could tolerate them unless the math was off.

I think I had one of those when I first joined.

Don't judge me; I was eleven.

Damage of Public Morale, 3 years

Involuntary bodily harm to Citizens, 5 years

Crime against reason....

... Death... *Shoots*

Back on topic... When one of my co workers makes it public knowledge on my office floor that I am hitting on someone, when I am actually not.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Like this post if you like breathing.

Ignore it if you're a neo-nazi communist slavekeeper who keeps children as slaves, sexual partners, and soldiers; are a mysogynist; like wasps; have genital warts; dislike America; smell like fetid cheese; beat up homeless people; and are a total wimp with no life.

• Like 2

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]