Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I can't control my facial expressions very well when I am talking to my sister because I get pretty animated when we're conversing. I'd be like,

"Yay, they have falooda \(>ヮ<)/."

or

Sister: "Look at his hair."

Me: "ಠ_ಠ"

It's not a bad thing usually but that happened at a wedding where you are supposed to display exemplary decorum.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

For the music, I don't know how you guys can differentiate the quality between the 720p video an the 480p video. Then again I never bought a headset that was more than $50.

I don't know if it's because the weather is getting colder but I keep finding spiders in the flat. Today I found 2, yesterday I found 3, the day before yesterday I found 1, and the day before the day yesterday I found 1 as well.

I'm usually pretty nice to spiders, and try to put them outside whenever possible, but my patience is spent. I'm squishing on sight. If they were cute jumping spiders that would be a different matter. But they're the brown, generic types.

2480+ total

People who pay money to go to a gig, but then watch the entire thing through their shitty iPhone so they get views on YouTube and/or likes on Facebook. Meanwhile the people behind them are also forced to watch the iPhone rather than the actual band because Mr iPhone Tool is blocking their view.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

People who pay money to go to a gig, but then watch the entire thing through their shitty iPhone so they get views on YouTube and/or likes on Facebook. Meanwhile the people behind them are also forced to watch the iPhone rather than the actual band because Mr iPhone Tool is blocking their view.

Personally, I'd just get close to that guy/girl, and knock the phone right out of their hand. Just pretend you were dancing/jumping, and chances are they won't give a shit that you actually knocked it out, they'll just want to find it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The fact that we have over twenty hens and are currently getting zero eggs a day, when we used to get around a dozen each day.. Might be time to have some chicken soon. :twisted:.

But honestly, I don't know if it is because of the weather, food, or whatnot..

I also hate not knowing proper grammar.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

This doesn't annoy the hell out of me as such, but stupid school uniform rules. For instance, I am not allowed to wear a t-shirt under my polo to keep warm. What's my t-shirt going to do? Distract the entire class? :rolleyes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

This doesn't annoy the hell out of me as such, but stupid school uniform rules. For instance, I am not allowed to wear a t-shirt under my polo to keep warm. What's my t-shirt going to do? Distract the entire class? :rolleyes:

Visually represent your affiliation with a gang, thus rival gangs may shoot you up and create another Virgina Tech massacre.

Least that was my school's logic.

• Like 2

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Rogue Topic Creators/Mods/Admins who feel the need to change the title and or substance of a thread.

You know who you are.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Thread title is lame now. :P

So anway I have a roommate. She eats all the food. She piles up dirty dishes. She annoys me in the middle of the night. She moves stuff around and I can't find them anymore. Etc.

Recently she went in vacation for a week. A blissfully quiet relaxing week. Now she's back. Yesterday I went to bed late, so what does she do today? Make a shiton of noise at 7 AM, of course, WHAT ELSE? So here I am. Grumpy >.>

2480+ total

People that walk slowly through public places

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Browsing the net with your mother watching your screen. I just pretty much look at a boring page and scroll up and down. Can't show her my tumblr teehee.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Morons who put music in their videos. Guess what? 99% of people don't like your music, we don't want to listen to your bands.When they're talking most of the time you can barely make out what they're saying. Or with clips from movies/series, the music effectively ruins the scenes, leave the original audio ffs.

"Hey, look, a youtube video for a video game I like *click*"

*'Let the bodies hit the floor' begins to play*

idiots who complain that I don't put music on for that very reason.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

People who pile up the dishes on the drainer and NEVER put them away.

People who take cutlery from the drawer rather than using one already out on the drainer.

People who clog the shower with hair.

People who only put a few things in the washer/dryer rather than filling it up properly.

pretty much people who are my housemate :P I shouldn't player hate so much but its the little things!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Mute main characters in videogames. I'm OK with it as long as it's explained and other characters awknowledge the fact you're mute. eg. portal, you have brain damage so you can't speak. But I hate it when you're mute but other characters act as if you can talk.

2480+ total

Morons who put music in their videos. Guess what? 99% of people don't like your music, we don't want to listen to your bands.When they're talking most of the time you can barely make out what they're saying. Or with clips from movies/series, the music effectively ruins the scenes, leave the original audio ffs.

"Hey, look, a youtube video for a video game I like *click*"

*'Let the bodies hit the floor' begins to play*

idiots who complain that I don't put music on for that very reason.

Commentary + background music works well.

Mute main characters in videogames. I'm OK with it as long as it's explained and other characters awknowledge the fact you're mute. eg. portal, you have brain damage so you can't speak. But I hate it when you're mute but other characters act as if you can talk.

That's one of my niggles in RPGs. The fact that everyone actually talks, except YOU.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

That's one of my niggles in RPGs. The fact that everyone actually talks, except YOU.

Link: "I don't get it."

I'm going to second this. It's like the developers don't want to write a new protagonist, so they just don't. The idea is that you're supposed to fill it in for yourself so they have whatever personality you want, but in practice it doesn't really work. Crysis 2 is an example of a game that could have used a voice.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People that walk slowly through public places

You're only the 53,691,437,121st person to post that here.

I find those same people more annoying when they moan/whine about you going around or, if they got their friends into making a line, through them. I am certain fifty million or so haven't mentioned that annoyance yet.

I have no idea how long it has been since I mentioned any ire-provoking annoyances lately. Either I mentioned them all, mellowed out, or stopped feeling any sort of irritation. It feels... weird.

People who pile up the dishes on the drainer and NEVER put them away.

People who take cutlery from the drawer rather than using one already out on the drainer.

People who clog the shower with hair.

People who only put a few things in the washer/dryer rather than filling it up properly.

pretty much people who are my housemate :P I shouldn't player hate so much but its the little things!

People who put washing in the dryer and then just leave the house, meaning no one else can use it until they get back.

People who use my Xbox controllers for their own consoles after I've gone to bed and don't return them.

People who think the living room sofa is a place to store dried washing, or a coat hanger for their soggy clothes when they get in.

People who stay up past 11pm and don't close their door to keep noise to a minimum.

People you use the kitchen table as a temporary cupboard because they can't be bothered unpacking their shopping.

I got my own list of housemate frustrations.