Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

It annoys me to no end when someone says they'll do something for you in some way and later not acting on their word and not providing so much a excuse or reason why. It's even more irksome when the person flat out forgets the matter altogether.

But it does feel slightly nostalgic seeing Nigel Thornberry in a way.

It does. Please use more Nigel gifs when posting on TIF. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The fact that my [bleep]ing phone broke down today.

And the fact, that I am drunk as shit ain't helping either.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Getting a small, but noticeable, bit of food stuck in between your teeth and unable to get it out due to having no floss around. 'Agitating' feels like an understatement.

This is very annoying. Popcorn is the main offender for me. Sometimes its hard to tell which teeth its even stuck in.

Getting a small, but noticeable, bit of food stuck in between your teeth and unable to get it out due to having no floss around. 'Agitating' feels like an understatement.

This is very annoying. Popcorn is the main offender for me. Sometimes its hard to tell which teeth its even stuck in.

Even if my tongue can find where it's stuck, my finger can't follow and pick it out. I've actually stopped eating popcorn because of its frequency, but cheese is probably the worst for me given how smaller and trickier it is for me.

The fact that I drink. Went way over our heads yesterday, the costs. Now I am super hangover and at a wrong place.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

People who put make up on for every minor excursion into the wild known as society. Minor excursion = 5 minute walk to the shops.

Also, when people link you to irrelevant videos.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I don't eat apples because of this!

And then once it's out your gum is irritated and you feel like it's still there for ages.... :wall:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't eat apples because of this!

What annoys me with apples is when I bite a bit too deep and it pushes on my gums. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

So there was this girl at lunch that was upset because she couldn't lose weight. I look at her lunch and it's all junk. So I'm like, your lunch isn't healthy, try eating more vegetables. And then she literally flies off the handle. 'Oh my god you're such a vile horrible person. Stop calling me fat! ' blah blah and then she walks off. God forbid vegetables are mentioned. I didn't mention her being fat, I'm guessing the word 'vegetable' caused a knee-jerk reaction. Admittedly I thought it was pretty funny, am I a horrible person? :lol:

2480+ total

I hate that my upper jawbone is too small and I haven't worn the thing that goes on the roof of the mouth after braces get removed. I've now lost 3 shards from teeth already, last shard chipped off today...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Talking to someone that is close to you (especially a relative) and being unable to facepalm in response to the person consistently missing the point you were trying to make. It's annoying when it's one conversation, frustrating as hell when it's every single one.