Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

You might be able to pick up an older smart phone that still works for less than that, and use it to finish your contract off. If you know anyone who's contract is about to expire, see if you cna get their phone. If not, I'm sure plenty of them end up on ebay when peoples contracts expire and they get a new one, so I expect they don't cost too much. You might even be able to get what you have now for a decent price, not sure. If not, at least you'll have a working phone, and with luck your carrier will allow you to program the new phone to take over the plan manually (they normally charge if you bring them into the store and have them do it).

Dude, you've gotta remember to keep an old Nokia or 2 around at all times. Seriously, those phones are amazing with battery life, signal reception and voice clarity.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Thanks Randox, this is a pretty good idea. As for SaqPrets, my parents do have an old Nokia and I agree, amazing battery life and all that stuff, except it's too old and doesn't get signal anymore since the towers aren't there for this type of phone anymore :P. I do still have my old LG phone lying around, but it's not a smartphone lol.

WAIT, WHAT?

You have no GSM reception in Canada anymore?

That's it, I'm never going there.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'm not into all that signal thing, but what's GSM? Lol. I don't know anything else than Analog or Digital. And their phone is probably 10 years old now, it was one of the first nokias with a color display.

WAIT, WHAT?

You have no GSM reception in Canada anymore?

That's it, I'm never going there.

Well Comrade, the West updates their technology. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, we also have nearly 90% coverage of HSPA and/or HSUPA on all the country, but we also still keep our 99% coverage of GSM.

And we have quite wide 4G coverage aswell, although there aren't too much phones or devices that support it and it is madly expensive...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Actually I checked it out, and Rogers is still using GSM here, although they don't have much coverage at all here in New Brunswick (very small province compared to the other Canadian provinces).

Y'know, I think I understand why a huge portion of the world hates capitalism so much.

For us it's boxing day, your influence is starting to spread. Still, we're Canadians, and Maritimers at that. The only difference is stuff get's cheep and the stores have way too many people in them. It's still pretty calm.

People who are obsessed with something (a band, a show, a game, etc) and bring it up all the freaking time, like they can't ever think of anything else. It's esp. stupid when you're having a convo about something and they butt in and start talking about it and it has no relevance to the topic being previously discussed.

eg.

Bob: Oh wow black friday was crazy. Did you buy anything?

Max: Nope it scares me.

Moron: HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THE NEW SINGLE OF MY FAVOURITE FINNISH BAND!

Bob & Max: ...

2480+ total

Far Cry is like Skyrim with guns/Fallout? Might give it a shot.

So after many months of unemployment I got a job as a pizza delivery driver. I start tomorrow. Who needs resumes, references, or actual qualifications when you got friends? :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not that I remember, mostly Marvel vs Capcom and this one other game that I forget.

Ahhhh right. I remember there was that guy who posted Super Smash Bros Brawl memes everywhere in the OT and Video Games board like it was going out of fashion, would have been a few years back now. That's where I got confused.

Not that I remember, mostly Marvel vs Capcom and this one other game that I forget.

Ahhhh right. I remember there was that guy who posted Super Smash Bros Brawl memes everywhere in the OT and Video Games board like it was going out of fashion, would have been a few years back now. That's where I got confused.

I didn't know such a person existed.

317146_380830601993768_1849435085_n.jpg

[hide]

Hansenfield knows all.

HM04-5.png[/hide]

Relating to the subject at hand: Filler.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0