Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

What the heck is swag any way? I've heard the term before but haven't the foggiest idea what it is exactly.

Think gold chains and dollar sign necklaces. It's the exact opposite of class.

What the heck is swag any way? I've heard the term before but haven't the foggiest idea what it is exactly.

Think gold chains and dollar sign necklaces. It's the exact opposite of class.

Or "Stuff We All Get".

Or "Secretly We Are Gay".

22031_s.gif

Ah! so it would be safe to say "SWAG = BLING"?

Nowadays it pertains to dumb teenagers who wear the snapback. A hat, which I think makes the fedora acceptable for all occasions, that makes practically anyone look like a douche. Shirt optional.

douche.png

Smart people refer to these kinds of people as "swaggots".

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

The Backstreet Boys annoy you? Is it 1999?

Perhaps he is Amish, catching up to the world.

It'll get worse when you hit the later 2000s, trust me. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When you have to write an answer down and the space they provide is not nearly enough to write everything and you're forced to write super small and cramped.

Or you have to go outside the box fffffffudgesticks.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When you have to write an answer down and the space they provide is not nearly enough to write everything and you're forced to write super small and cramped.

Or you have to go outside the box fffffffudgesticks.

Even worse if you're writing in pen and you're worried about having to replace your answer.

• Like 1

How about when you're filling out an official form, with individual blocks for each letter, and they don't give enough for the data. ie 13 blocks to fill out your city, and you need 15. (just arbitrary numbers to illustrate my point.)

7c0b9ea3fc.png

How about when you're filling out an official form, with individual blocks for each letter, and they don't give enough for the data. ie 13 blocks to fill out your city, and you need 15. (just arbitrary numbers to illustrate my point.)

I am known as Mr. Giorda in several places.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When you're writing something and your pen runs out.

I had an instance of that happening while writing certain words and they would be completely different ones (temporarily) because of the ink going out. Better yet, having a pen provided for you at a place to fill out and having that one run out.

When you're writing something and your pen runs out.

Or when your pen blows up in the pocket of your nice white shirt!

I've never had either of these things happen. I normally loose a pen long before it needs more ink :(

When you're stuck permanently in the friend zone with a girl you like, and she continually cries on your shoulder while wading through a quagmire of idiots and douchebags while lamenting "why can't I find a nice guy?".

I forget which comedian said this, but "there are nice guys. We're the ones you complain to about the [wagon] you're dating!".

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

^The relationship thread will have plenty to say to that, and most of it won't be good.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

One thing they would say is that there is no friendzone ;)

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^The relationship thread will have plenty to say to that, and most of it won't be good.

It's annoying that not reading the relationship thread means missing out on most of the entertaining things in OT.

Oh and this cold I have at the moment annoys the hell out of me too,

2 perfect posts in a row. What could I add?

I have a really sucky cold, got me nose hurt and totally red from it. Painful to sneeze.

And yes, the relationship thread is the epitome of what is OT. It is practically the reason why I get on TIF actually.

And that last fact annoys the hell out of me... I wish I didn't have such problems. Or that I wouldn't rely on TIF that much, rather consult with real people that know me and my situation better...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

One thing they would say is that there is no friendzone ;)

No no, the friend zone is very real.

The cake is a lie. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...