Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The friendzone doesn't exist. What does exist is the phenomenon that a girl would never have wanted any romantic or sexual involvement with you in the first place, no matter how cool/suave/rich/handsome/charismatic you may (or may not) be. That does not logically connect to "This woman is friendly with me, she'll never see me in any other way apart from that."

• Like 3

Every so often our range extender seems to decide it isn't needed, and the wireless strength goes down the drain (and it does this while I'm using it). Just now, I tried to load a page, and then look at inssider and see that our network is now weaker than our neighbors. Change channel to move away from the strong signal (which also reboots the main router) and bam, works again. I really wish the range extender wouldn't cut out like that.

That it's going to hit 39 degrees Celsius in about 2 hours.

And that lately I've been trying to improve my drawing ability.... and it's still shitty. It's like Ive been stuck in an artists ditch for 10 years and they cemented my feet to the bottom of said pit :(

Popoto.~<3

When my rabbit gets out of her cage and decides that the cable to the DSL modem is a tasty, chewy treat.

It's good thing I thought to check it before yelling at Bell.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The friendzone doesn't exist. What does exist is the phenomenon that a girl would never have wanted any romantic or sexual involvement with you in the first place, no matter how cool/suave/rich/handsome/charismatic you may (or may not) be. That does not logically connect to "This woman is friendly with me, she'll never see me in any other way apart from that."

aka, the friendzone?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

aka, the friendzone?

So, it exists but we can't agree on what it is?

When you can show someone being decapitated on TV, but an areola causes WW3 with the ratings administration and a huge fine. Nipplphobiacs.

When people with 40 thousand dollar vehicles lack the capacity to drive more than 15 miles an hour in a 45 zone when it is raining two counties over

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I've never met anybody who likes dirty public restrooms. Yet the majority are disgustingly dirty.

Why, god damnit.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Perhaps it was the thought of hundreds of others outside of your family before you doing the same ritual on the same seat seems unnerving. That very thought passed me one day at the age of 11 and I haven't used the public restroom since. Maybe it was because of fact I saw a disgusting restroom one too many times in my childhood to point I am phobic about entering one now.

I found so many spiders in the house these past few months. Like 20 or 25. I lost count. I squished most of them. Maybe the construction next door is making them run here. Today I found a spiderling of that same species the others were... Since I'm a nice guy and it was still a baby I put it outside. Not that I much hope for it to survive, it's soon winter. But anyway I'm concerned that some of the spiders might have mated, and that the house will soon be flooded by a bunch of spiderlings . I looked around but there are so many places they could hide and put a nest in...

2480+ total

Why does every steam game feel the need to install direct x again?

This. SO MUCH :mad:

Why can't the programs all take 5 seconds to ask my computer what version of Direct x it's running before spending 5 minutes replacing it with the exact same thing.

Why does my computer recognize the scanner portion of my psc 1315xi but not the printer portion? THAT really P****s me off big time!

Is it HP?

Sorry, I just hate HPs. Had so many problems with them.

OP: Facebook quote statuses. Why doesn't anyone use quotation marks anymore? It'll help a lot whether or not I should call the sucide hotline on you if you say Life is a dispair instead of "Life is a dispair".

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why does my computer recognize the scanner portion of my psc 1315xi but not the printer portion? THAT really P****s me off big time!

I use a psc 2175 (so still ridiculously old). When I originally made the printer for it, my computer have me a list of pretty much every printer made in the last 15-20 years to select from so it would know how to deal with it (then it went ahead and figured it out itself, creating a second identical printer that doesn't exist). Also, make sure you have the latest driver I guess, found here.

Hope it gets sorted out. I really like mine. Just keeps on plugging away.

I went back home last weekend for five days because we had no classes. I'm in halls of residence sharing with four others. I returned last night, and I've noticed some things are missing. My orange squash concentrate was out of the cupboard half empty, and my cereal was all gone. Now I've tried to cook this evening, and my bowl, measuring jug, tea towel and my only glass have vanished, and also my saucepan was left dirty in the sink. They've obviously been stolen, my room is pretty much spotless and they're not in here. My mate, another housemate, has noticed his food and beer going missing too. So did I before I went home, but I just put it down to forgetfulness at first.

Sickening, it really is. If I find out who's doing it, I'll have the relevant authorities come down on them like a tonne of bricks.

I hate my friends, I misread a girl who thought was interested in me, I feel like I have no energy anymore, and I'm sick of all the bull shit in my life.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sickening, it really is. If I find out who's doing it, I'll have the relevant authorities come down on them like a tonne of bricks.

The relevant authorities.

Nah, I'm just playing. Hope it gets sorted out.

I'm annoyed by the new iTunes. I like the lay-out and everything, but I don't see why they had to remove the album art from the bottom left. It took me ages to find all the right album covers for all my songs.

The new Youtube layout. I CAN'T DEAL WITH CHANGE ON MY INTERNET IT BURNS.

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Lol for the youtube layout, about time they get on with either the old or the new layout. Feels like it had multiple personalities this last couple of months where it kept changing between the old and the new layout.

Why does every steam game feel the need to install direct x again?

This should help with these: http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=35

This new one is silly. Who puts the title of a video BELOW the actual video? The last layout was just fine...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This new one is silly. Who puts the title of a video BELOW the actual video? The last layout was just fine...

Everyone says this, about every site, every time. And in a few days they forget, and repeat the process the next time the layout changes.

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti