Sperm donations

Romy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they collect it in the obvious way? :S

If a vial is the "obvious" way. yes.

as for the "my" kid theory...i wouldn't feel like it was my kid unless i thad a relationship with the mother. So even if they have 23 of my chromosomes...they wouldn't be my kid.

I looked into where my nearest clinic was. Freakin all the way upstate. Like a 2-4 hour drive. Barely worth it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've actually been meaning to look up where my local clinic is, cause I wouldn't mind getting paid to pleasure myself furiously. And from what I hear, the pay isn't half bad.

That's what I've heard as well, but I believe there are some pretty strict requirements.

I've heard that you can't have had sex for a certain number of days before donating for an optimum quantity collected.

Personally, if I were to receive any donated sperm, I'd want to know about the father's genetic history. Is he a carrier of any genetic diseases/disorders? Other than that, I'm fine with it in all cases.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

So kids derived from anonymous sperm donations at some point in their lives have a life crisis because they don't know who their father is.

Am I the only one who thinks this was painfully obvious and not that much of a problem? The problem I'm annoyed by is the Nobel prize laureate sperm banks... People just don't understand how Meiosis works. If you want to have kids with me because I'm super good lookin', you'd want my father's sperm or my mother's egg, not mine. For all I know my sperm can produce a butt-ugly kid even if I have a supermodel for a wife.

hiccup.png

Does it really matter if someone is adopted or doesn't know their real biological parents. As long as they have a Guardian that cares about them it doesn't really matter. Unless there is some congenital disease or something :shock:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

It's actually a tiny portion of men who can donate sperm. And you're contracted into a very tight (LOL), binding (ha), vaginal (too far) contract that restricts what you eat and do for quite some time. You can get some bank, though.

I wouldn't do it. I doubt I'd even be eligible.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Why not just adopt if they want a kid that bad?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It's only natural to want your child to be a part of you. People who adopt do so because they want children but don't mind if it's not their own genes.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's actually a tiny portion of men who can donate sperm. And you're contracted into a very tight (LOL), binding (ha), vaginal (too far) contract that restricts what you eat and do for quite some time. You can get some bank, though.

Medical and genetic restrictions I assume?

I knew there was some sort of limit. People (teenage boys) talk about how much money you get from sperm donating, and if that was the case there wouldn't be such thing as homeless males.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's only natural to want your child to be a part of you. People who adopt do so because they want children but don't mind if it's not their own genes.

that explains the mothers side but not the fathers side.

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

He's incapable of having children anyways, either way the father is going to be someone else.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

He's incapable of having children anyways, either way the father is going to be someone else.

so then why not take someone out of the foster system rather then bring another life into the world?

michel555555.png

Yeah, my reasoning would be to adopt rather than sperm bank. Not to sound like adopting is like a pet store because I don't know how adopting works but by means of having a child that way, it signifies that you care about them distinctly, rather than just accepting what sperm you are going to get.

Plus more humans is exactly what we need right now. [/sarcasm]

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Yeah, my reasoning would be to adopt rather than sperm bank. Not to sound like adopting is like a pet store because I don't know how adopting works but by means of having a child that way, it signifies that you care about them distinctly, rather than just accepting what sperm you are going to get.

Eaxctly. There are so many children in orphanages waiting to go to a good home, rather than brining a new one into this world. Thew only excuse I can think of is wanting to give birth to your own child...or having some sort of genetic influence...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Eaxctly. There are so many children in orphanages waiting to go to a good home, rather than brining a new one into this world. Thew only excuse I can think of is wanting to give birth to your own child...or having some sort of genetic influence...

That's really why I'm a bit *eh* about all sorts of medical things such as IVF and whatnot. If you can't have a kid, but want one, it's much better to adopt one imo. There are thousands of children out there that really need a home. Women *are* biologically driven to have children, but I don't see why they can't adopt instead. That's why I plan to adopt if I ever want a kid in the future :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Its just my personal preferences but its like why I dont want to date/marry a women with another man's kids. It may seem rude, but I prefer a family of my own children without say, having some Alcoholic Druggo bursting into my home in the future wanting his son so he can join the syndicate. Not saying it'll happen but I just prefer my own children. (If I have any)

Popoto.~<3

That's really why I'm a bit *eh* about all sorts of medical things such as IVF and whatnot. If you can't have a kid, but want one, it's much better to adopt one imo. There are thousands of children out there that really need a home. Women *are* biologically driven to have children, but I don't see why they can't adopt instead. That's why I plan to adopt if I ever want a kid in the future :thumbup:

I think highly of you now :).

Regardless of my beliefs about sperm donation itself, I don't see a problem for the kids.I mean they have a mother and a father, the biological one won't be or hasn't been present in their lives at all, so I don't see it as a big deal that they may never get to know them.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The taller, more educated, higher SAT/ACT score, pretty guys get paid more for theirs...

I would hate to find out - "Yeah, your real father was some teen punk that jacked in a cup for money."

I think this is immoral, especially the part about never knowing who your true father is. Also - there is no love in their conception. Seems that every day we're taking one step closer to becoming a Brave New World.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The taller, more educated, higher SAT/ACT score, pretty guys get paid more for theirs...

I would hate to find out - "Yeah, your real father was some teen punk that jacked in a cup for money."

I think this is immoral, especially the part about never knowing who your true father is. Also - there is no love in their conception. Seems that every day we're taking one step closer to becoming a Brave New World.

I disagree with the 'no love in the conception' part. When a same-sex couple use donated sperm, they will more than likely love each other very much. When a couple who cannot have children use donated sperm, there will usually be a lot of love there too. Even single women who use donated sperm will have the love and support of friends/family in doing what they do.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I think it's fine as long as:

- the donors are intelligent/healthy

- the "hosts" are able to support a child financially and emotionally

- they only hire attractive nurses

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg