(twr) ak latin vs downfall

jeison39

Wow, congrats to both clans for the strong performances in this war! Congrats on pulling through to the win AK, and better luck next time Downfall. :)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh a couple k0's from both sides.. imo the levels were just a bit 2 much for us to handle... gratz Ak, hopefully we can rm soon with a better pull... put together a pretty epic tank with 7 1/2 pizzas left tho lol... ur snipers loved me. :P

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Gratzz Ak icon_thumbsu.gif!! And good job Df icon_love.gif. By the looks of it, it was a very very close fight

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

Gratz looked close, lol'd at Dragonwood calling people of for "excuses"

One person does not represent a clan. An example of a clan move is when a clan claims a win after the world crashes for one hour or refusing to clear crashing clans which are soley hitting the other clan.

Gratz on the win Ak-Latin, nice try Downfall. I have talked to Rizzle and if he continues flaming/baiting pm me and i will take harsher punishments.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Very close war, Good job both clans :thumbup:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Seems like this was a good game of scape! Grats AK, well fought, a well deserved win!

Good effort to DF for keeping it very close, best of luck to df next time around.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

love the people who say expected rather funny since this was a close war but anywayssss...

grats AK was a fun war thought we might have won this when we took the lead around 7-6 i personally thought i did pretty bad lol. i havent binded in forever so my binds were awful and i tanked terribly but good job AK get em next time DF =)

rad_sig.png

I like making excuses, we lost obviously because I was out with my mother unlike these 21 members of Downfall, who neglected their mother on mother's day and will be striked for that. Obvious loss was obvious because I wasn't there.

AK Latin will most likely agree as they know my sniping tactics against them :D

./endsarcasm

Great job AK Latin well deserved win, you waited it out and kept warring us and finally got that win in matched, can't wait to actually be able to war.

No AM8 No Win.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I like making excuses, we lost obviously because I was out with my mother unlike these 21 members of Downfall, who neglected their mother on mother's day and will be striked for that. Obvious loss was obvious because I wasn't there. AK Latin will most likely agree as they know my sniping tactics against them :D./endsarcasmGreat job AK Latin well deserved win, you waited it out and kept warring us and finally got that win in matched, can't wait to actually be able to war.No AM8 No Win.

my mommy was gone during mothers day :(

rad_sig.png

I like making excuses, we lost obviously because I was out with my mother unlike these 21 members of Downfall, who neglected their mother on mother's day and will be striked for that.

What about the British members, we had mothers day months ago!! :o

OT: GOod game of 'scape lads, nice to see wars this clsoe now and again- the only annoying thing is when it gets down to 5-5 and it takes forever and a effin day to actually get a kill -.-

Well in AK, I'd say blnt Df, but tbh the overall victor was probably decided by a bit of luck here and there rather than any clan failing to do something to the best of their ability.

GO TEAM

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Congratulations AK but good job both clans in such a close war! :thumbup:

And Rizzle you're only making yourself look like a fool not Downfall, so don't even try and keep such childish and useless posts out of here.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.