25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III

Tim

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4th one is hard... I managed to do 2nd and 3rd with at least 10 moves left but. This one is worse :x

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

This is crazy.

It'd be helpful if the extra counters went bk to 50 on reset so u didnt have to go thru charging them again

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It'd be helpful if the extra counters went bk to 50 on reset so u didnt have to go thru charging them again

It would be helpful if I knew what I was doing and not running around pulling random levers.

There's a way to get infinite turns. If you keep the sliding cog that's 2 spots high on the night mechanism(stationary one) then it'll make it turn. Once that one turns it starts a new counter that so far for me has not gone down past 49. It just stays there, even though the big counter has gone down to 0.

I feel like that might not make sense to most people, but I can't take pictures so hopefully someone else can figure out what I mean and get a picture of it to help the others out =)

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I am confused, after getting the tall slider, what do you do after that?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

It would be helpful if I knew what I was doing and not running around pulling random levers.

Its pretty easy when ya pick it up.

U start with 6 low lvl cogs u can slide and of the other fixed cogs only 1 has a low lvl connector.

You then get the mid lvl cog, and theres 2 mid-lvl connectors 1 for a counter, 1 does nxt layer

Then u got tall block and theres 2 tall connectors, 1 counter, 1 at the bk

Presumably the middle will then drop

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Instead of posting "solution picture" which obviously doesn't help player that isn't good at puzzle. Can we have steps like:

1. Row B

2. Column D

3. Row E

???

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

I finally did the last puzzle! With 6 moves left!

Now... What do I do now?

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Yeah, not going to do this now. Anything that requires thinking is currently off limits to me :(

This. I started the quest and saw it said "work out how to unlock the body door" so I gave up :P After exams maybe...

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ok once i studied the machine closerI see little holes and what levels they are on.

It became easier once I found out it works like a sliding picture puzzle.