25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III

Tim

What do i do now?? i have the machine lowered and have it correctly set up with 4 blocks powering it but nothings happening???

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like in the cache there's a body made out of whatever the next quest's material is. However I'm pretty sure I can't post it here. All posts containing a picture of it were just deleted from the picture thread.

What do i do now?? i have the machine lowered and have it correctly set up with 4 blocks powering it but nothings happening???

Raise the tower in the middle again, the button upstairs should be powered after that.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

It seems like in the cache there's a body made out of whatever the next quest's material is. However I'm pretty sure I can't post it here. All posts containing a picture of it were just deleted from the picture thread.

Raise the tower in the middle again, the button upstairs should be powered after that.

to raise it i just need to get the 3 sq big block to the highest machine again?

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Yep.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Yep.

Then rage when you realise that you need 2 bars to make a body body. I'm starting to think that my finding of a seller for shields and helms was very lucky.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Yep.

Then rage when you realise that you need 2 bars to make a body body. I'm starting to think that my finding of a seller for shields and helms was very lucky.

Not really check my post on page 7. Theres a puzzle solution tht involves 6 1 tile moves that will drop middle, charge it, raise it again so u can make a bar.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can post it, its done all the time.

If you dont dare to do it, give me a pm and ill post it for you :)

Lord_Beloved.png

now for my last question.... is it any better then mind at wyverns?

michel555555.png

About bloody time, quest complete. 4 hours, thats insane for a quest with that kind of requirements. :P

Props to the insane person at Jagex who managed to make that thing.

[hide=Paw]

For thoose who want a "logical" way to leave this puzzle for efficient bar making in the future I realised this setup:

puzzlek.jpg

In A (theres a short blokc hidden behind centre pillar):

Pull Green, Blue, Green, Red to drop the centre and charge it (this produces B )

In B:

Pull Yellow, Blue to raise the centre (and produce A)

This also works if the bottom left corner block is on the right hand side, you just move the blue lever to the other side as well

[/hide]

I love you.

Ugh, 3 more weeks til I can get my membership. Another quest to do, to get back my Quest Cape.

Overall, the quest looks very interesting. Can't wait to do it. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Not really check my post on page 7. Theres a puzzle solution tht involves 6 1 tile moves that will drop middle, charge it, raise it again so u can make a bar.

I love when people say "my post on page x", not remembering that posts per page is user-configurable.

From where I stand, THIS is page 7. :twisted:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Summoning+Prayer+Con+Attack are way better.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I love when people say "my post on page x", not remembering that posts per page is user-configurable.

The vast majority of ppl however leave the setting at default and anyone can restore default. Thus by this measure it gives the right page reference for most people.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Having to move blocks for each bar is not that bad as you only have two that need to be manipulated. I was more turned off by how much it lowers your defense. I had to wait because at 85 def I could only do two bars before my stats had to recharge. Not a bad quest, once you figured out what you had to do. Now if cosmic power could be next, I would definitely like to get some cosmic pants.

Tip.it's official Ninja

That puzzle... was... horrible...

It wasn't even that difficult, it just took so damn long. After I charged the center, I ran around for 30 minutes not knowing what to do. I figured out to stick a primed bar into the slot by the control room, but once inside, there was nothing I could do. Then I find out you need to raise the center again, so I have to do that again. Then I finally get my body bar, I run upstairs to smith my body body (lol body body), and it turns out I need two body bars. So I run out, mine some more coal, get another elemental bar, prime it, then I go into the control room to charge it, and... I have to do the puzzle again. So I do that, move around all the blocks, and then I notice that I put them in the wrong position, then I get them in the right position, then I raise the center again and FINALLY I'm done.

Now I want a body helmet and body shield. Guess what? I have to do that [bleep]ing sliding puzzle TWO MORE TIMES. It wouldn't be so bad if maybe you didn't have to run miles back and forth between the levers, but yes, they learned from their mistakes at the telekinetic theatre at the mage training arena, and made it even worse. Instead of traversing a simple, easily memorized maze, you have to complete a complex puzzle that takes a long time to preform even one move. Not to mention it's in a turn limit, and you have to repeat the same puzzle FIFTY [bleep]ING TIMES.

P.S. Quest cape emote sucks now. You look like a [wagon] floating into the air, but now we have particle effects added in! No explosions, just sparkles in this one.

Furthermore, you might have to make another or two mind bars for EW4!

The vast majority of ppl however leave the setting at default and anyone can restore default. Thus by this measure it gives the right page reference for most people.

See how easy it is? But some people will still make excuses...

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I really Like the new prayer and Hunter emotes

im not digging to much the new attack one but no complaints

prayer is exactly the same though lol

Not true, they smoothed out the Prayer emote

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh....I didn't find it that hard. I just kept resetting after each go.

I found it useful to use big shifts to push the most important pieces into place first and then haul the ones in between whenever I could.

If you can't remember what height each thing is at I suggest using the "Examine" command more often.

But hey check out this useless junk I just made:

elembody.png

mindbodya.png

A few more colors and we can all be elemental power rangers or something.

8f14270694.jpg