25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III

Tim

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not started this quest yet, but I helped my brother to do it.

Once you get the center piece spinning, raise it up. The rotational energy stored in the spinning gear powers the the red button. Repeat this process since you need 2 body bars.

Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? the button is still inactive.

Look at my psot right above yours...

I don't understand what you mean with the middle thing back up when its spinning?

the one you connect all the sliders to?

The middle thing started up in the air "plugged" into the base of the upstairs room.

During the puzzle you connect to the fixed cog at the bk edge of the arena to lower it.

You then connect to all 4 sides of it to pwoer it up, make it spin.

You have to power that rear cog again to put it back up into the room upstairs and thus power the button

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? the button is still inactive.

Look at my psot right above yours...

I don't understand what you mean with the middle thing back up when its spinning?

the one you connect all the sliders to?

The middle thing started up in the air "plugged" into the base of the upstairs room.

During the puzzle you connect to the fixed cog at the bk edge of the arena to lower it.

You then connect to all 4 sides of it to pwoer it up, make it spin.

You have to power that rear cog again to put it back up into the room upstairs and thus power the button

finally done :D

[hide]Unavngivet24.png[/hide]

Edited by Psychosnail

Ffs... -.-:wall:

mj1keq.png

You do realise if u put the mid height thing bottom right and connect power tht right hand counter goes to 50, giving you 50 extra moves.

Also after its loaded to 50 u can reset without it losing count; doing this you should easily do it with 35ish left on tht counter (thou the main counter will run out)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

with the slot it says " a slot of a flattened Bar" what bar do i put there? the red button is active but now i am stuck

It takes a primed bar.

Same as the mind machine for EW2 Does, jsut run a bar thru the machine on the middle floor

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Most [cabbage]ty quest so far? This one!

LOL

So true. So many no week updates and this week we get ruined icons and a 17 mage defense body. W0000T!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

with the slot it says " a slot of a flattened Bar" what bar do i put there? the red button is active but now i am stuck

a primed bar, you make it like you did in EW2 (its one floor above the body door)

youll need 2 of them (and maybe even 4 for a complete set although im not sure) so get a few more elemental bars

Lord_Beloved.png

LOL

So true. So many no week updates and this week we get ruined icons and a 17 mage defense body. W0000T!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Also, it took goddamn longer than one small favour.

Preau.png

LOL

I'll stick with my green d'hide body though

[hide=Body Body]

bodybody.jpg

[/hide]

Cool, a techno shirt! Now I know what I'm gonna wear today at the rave. No. I would have atleast assumed it had better mage defence than green d hide. Guess its usable for low level players who can't do D Slayer or for some other reasons can't wear better mage def armors

The new emotes look hawt. :thumbup:

Sephy.png

Do you keep the extra charges (50+50) if you reset?

yeah, although once youve got the left counter stuck (so when you put that one on) you will no longer need to reset

Kk, thanks. :)

Do you keep the extra charges (50+50) if you reset?

yeah, although once youve got the left counter stuck (so when you put that one on) you will no longer need to reset

Kk, thanks. :)

Slightly misleading:

When you have only the right counter (not the one tht jams and causes infinite moves) if u reset it stays on w/e it is on.

So if you say get down to 11 on it, then reset. It will stay on 11, it wont return to 50 unless u recharge it using the slider puzzle.

But as I said b4 you shuld be able to get the tall block with like 30 left, and the left counter is easily done within 50

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So two questions:

1) Did the quest add any more to the story, or is it just a quest made for the sake of the puzzle the same way Nomad's Requiem was a quest for the sake of the fight?

2) Is there any other doors or something to indicate another new quest in this chain?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.