Real life pictures - 4

Marco

If I have any indexed, GET RID OF THEM DAMN IT please. I want this one!

Picture

Hey lent, how tall are you ?

6"2, so in centimeters ... Apparently 182 cm.

Oh, and thanks monsieur little boy.

no problem :)

-littleboy

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

nice/ you catch that @ petsmart toast

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hahaha "yaaa knowwww", you sound like a true Minnesotan. Catching fish and all doesn't hurt either.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

[hide]6zauzc.jpg

2rdb5hf.jpg

149mpo5.jpg

24c5wz5.jpg

kecl1k.jpg

25qd578.jpg

2w3rdsi.jpg

iz6qhk.jpg[/hide]

Are you from NZ? I swear one of those thigns says Kiwi in the background? And I'm guess you're a student too?

Yep. I actually grew up in Dunedin and queued (sp) behind Jeff Wilson and Danyon Loader at DEKA aaaaaaggggggggeeeeeesssss ago.

I moved to Palmerston North to Study, just graduated and Now I'm in Welly. Are you a scarfy? I played for my brothers rugby team (the law vultures) and we used to go to gardies all the time but now I heard they were selling up or something... gay

NICKELEY102.png

Yep. I actually grew up in Dunedin and queued (sp) behind Jeff Wilson and Danyon Loader at DEKA aaaaaaggggggggeeeeeesssss ago.

I moved to Palmerston North to Study, just graduated and Now I'm in Welly. Are you a scarfy? I played for my brothers rugby team (the law vultures) and we used to go to gardies all the time but now I heard they were selling up or something... gay

Never have I seen an english statement that sounded so foreign. I honestly have NO idea what on earth you just said. But it sounded funny :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[hide]6zauzc.jpg

2rdb5hf.jpg

149mpo5.jpg

24c5wz5.jpg

kecl1k.jpg

25qd578.jpg

2w3rdsi.jpg

iz6qhk.jpg[/hide]

Are you from NZ? I swear one of those thigns says Kiwi in the background? And I'm guess you're a student too?

PALMERSTON NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did you move to Welly? They've done up the plaza, come back! D:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[hide]6zauzc.jpg

2rdb5hf.jpg

149mpo5.jpg

24c5wz5.jpg

kecl1k.jpg

25qd578.jpg

2w3rdsi.jpg

iz6qhk.jpg[/hide]

Are you from palmy? yea the plaza is mean now, I was up for grad 2 weeks ago, it was a pretty big malarkey so I'm sure you were aware it was going on. I've been in welly since November but I miss Palmy hards so I go back quite often... hahaha, I don't know why but that is quite embarrassing.

I never realised it but since RpgGamer mentioned it I guess we do use some peculiar words

NICKELEY102.png

Yeah, I'm a "scarfie", and I'm from Dunedin too. Well I've lived for for about 9 years now, my family lives in Kaikoura now. Yeah, I don't normally go to Gardies, usually Cook, then towards then Octagon. Yeah, the drinking, the togas, the Student planner, Yardglass, [bleep]ies sticker, Globe Shirt kinda collectively gave it away... I thoguh you might be at Otago though, wuold have been pretty crazy!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yeah, I'm a "scarfie", and I'm from Dunedin too. Well I've lived for for about 9 years now, my family lives in Kaikoura now. Yeah, I don't normally go to Gardies, usually Cook, then towards then Octagon. Yeah, the drinking, the togas, the Student planner, Yardglass, [bleep]ies sticker, Globe Shirt kinda collectively gave it away... I thoguh you might be at Otago though, wuold have been pretty crazy!

What the hell are you on about ? Baaaaa.

The fish in our water I wouldn't trust. Just saying. 8-)

Nice pic by the way.

Sad, it was in Lake Erie which is perfectly fine in my books.

Also, if anyone is bored feel free to shoop in a baconator :razz:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

On the Eiffel Tower. :thumbup:

eqe1bo.png

You have some really creepy friends, man. They have no eyes... but they stare through my soul like a window...

16185_s.gif

Done and done. It was too much fun :lol:

not perfect, but I rarely ever photo shop, so...best I could do

mabct1.jpg

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[hide]6zauzc.jpg

2rdb5hf.jpg

149mpo5.jpg

24c5wz5.jpg

kecl1k.jpg

25qd578.jpg

2w3rdsi.jpg

iz6qhk.jpg[/hide]

Are you from palmy? yea the plaza is mean now, I was up for grad 2 weeks ago, it was a pretty big malarkey so I'm sure you were aware it was going on. I've been in welly since November but I miss Palmy hards so I go back quite often... hahaha, I don't know why but that is quite embarrassing.

I never realised it but since RpgGamer mentioned it I guess we do use some peculiar words

How on earth do you miss Palmerston? That's whack. xP

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Haha, I know, I know. Everybody hates Palmy. I would like to say that I just miss the uni lifestyle... but I would be lying. I miss the geography, I miss the turbines, I miss the people, I miss having a big mall in a tiny town, I miss cheap drinks, I miss walking everywhere even though I have a car, I miss cheap Tuesdays at downtown and cobb.

thisojh44k.jpgkind of thing

NICKELEY102.png

Heh, I found an old picture of me a couple of days ago. It was under my bed. It's me, almost 9 years ago for a school picture. I was 15 at the time and it's a pretty bad picture..

bdqumr.jpg

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!