Real life pictures - 4

Marco

LulzRLPic.jpg

Most recent picture of me. That's me in the middle, my girlfriend, and two other bros. Mid-laugh as everyone was drunk and being funny, especially the one behind me in the bow tie.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

@egyptqueen: odd, you look exactly like one of my exes...mind you she was braindead-dumb and once microwaved her laptop.

@dax: finally good to see the face of the cause of the tea-baggery in fg....j/k. Girlfriend has the appearance of an intellectual, should prove good for you.

@freakyhair: first pic- ehhhhhhh!, 2nd pic- mountain dew+ some nudity- ??? = aweeeesoooomme!, 3rd pic- I think the fog/joint in the right-most female's hand kinda explains the first 2 pics...

div>

@egyptqueen: odd, you look exactly like one of my exes...mind you she was braindead-dumb and once microwaved her laptop.

@dax: finally good to see the face of the cause of the tea-baggery in fg....j/k. Girlfriend has the appearance of an intellectual, should prove good for you.

@freakyhair: first pic- ehhhhhhh!, 2nd pic- mountain dew+ some nudity- ??? = aweeeesoooomme!, 3rd pic- I think the fog/joint in the right-most female's hand kinda explains the first 2 pics...

well i can't tell if it's a bad thing that i look like one of your ex's but i can assure you i'm not as...uh...."braindead-dumb".

sigforwol.jpg

HA! theyre all different times though. the green stuff was like a gunk night or a glow in dark night or something at some club somewer lol.

hah

damn i didn't realise there was anything too suspect in that 3rd pic. my granny goes on fb, hope she didn't see it.. :ohnoes:

2lt66ax.jpg

First pics of me with my baby Neice. She's so adorable. <3:

Tim she's absolutely adorable <3 Congrats on becoming an uncle mate :D

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

2lt66ax.jpg

First pics of me with my baby Neice. She's so adorable. <3:

d'aww gratz Tim

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

your hair turned black???!!!

It was not black! That picture obviously was taken at night and it was just dark dark brown, people called it black just to be obnoxious. It's nowhere near that dark now anyway, semi permanent color all washed out.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img