What's your life plan?

Peter

Maybe some of you haven't thought about it, or are in the middle of it, or are patiently awaiting for your plan to unfold. What's your plan in life, assuming everything goes well? Where do you want to be in a few years, what kind of financial position do you think you'll be in, what kind of job, etc.? Some people are probably already in the process of their plan or just letting their life go as it goes day to day.

Once I graduate highschool, I'd like to go to college for business majors and possibly engineering. I'd like to make some money and invest. I'd like to be fairly wealthy, be my own boss, and work only when I want/need money. Needless to say this part needs some work. If I hit the lotto I could bypass most of this and I would be happy :).

With the time that I'm not working I'd like to travel the world to wherever I want to go. I'd like to do unique and adventurous things like climb tall mountains and sky dive or base jump. I'd also like to learn skills, everything from crocheting to cooking, painting to racing.

I also want to do charity stuff. Not in that I would donate money, but I would go to Africa and help there, I would donate part of my liver, give blood, and help in major disaster zones. It would be kind of cool to create some sort of new charity organization that doesn't have so many politics and down-to-earth beliefs.

I'd like to design and build my own house in a perfect area, probably near the beach or a nice lake. It would be an architectural wonder both inside and out, and somewhere that I would be proud to live. Of course I couldn't keep out a small parking structure for all of the cars that I plan to collect :).

That's my 'dream' life, might seem a bit out there but remember that if you don't set high standards, you'll never meet them.

How about everyone else?

peterstretchfn5.gif

I'm currently attending college AKA uni (Wesleyan University, amazing school :D). After I graduate with a degree in mathematics, I hope to teach for two years in a public school in New York with one of those "Math for America" programs, get a master's degree in education, and be a math teacher.

Then I'll marry a wonderful husband at around age 25 and we'll have kids and then we'll move to an island where he'll do whatever he does, and I'll teach the underpriveleged children and then go relax and grade papers on the gorgeous beach while my kids play in the sand. Ah, what a life...

(I'm half joking... I think... we'll see :P)

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I hate making plans - they give you hopes, and hopes get let down. I prefer to let spontenaiety take its course. I think back on my life, and almost all of the best/most memorable things I've done have been in split-second decisions.

I have no plans :)

summerpngwy6.jpg

I want to live my young life good. I've always wanted money, I like nice things, and I always want to have money, and be wealthy. As of now I'm planning on going to Boston Uni, I want to live in boston, or another city for my young life, enjoy myself till my late 20's. I would like to be in a good financal situation. Acually, Id rather be pretty rich. I'll probably end up doing something illegal. NOT THAT ITS GOOD. Just knowing me. I also want time to reflect and enjoy the small things in life. I love stuff like, this new thing im doing. balencing on my hands while in a frog position (only on my hands) and going up into handstands, then holding. Takes upperbody strenght and balence, I love stuff like that.

Anyways, job wise im fit out to be a engineer, but I kinda want to go into media, if not tech work, something to do with advertising etc etc. good money in that.

When I get older and start to get settled down (dont want kids till my later 20's) I hope to mantain a appartment/loft in the city, but also get a suberbian house outside of it.

MAINLY, I want to enjoy my life, I could do that being filty rich, or flat broke, either way, I want to enjoy it.

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

As of now I just turned 17. Junior year in High School. If I do as good nex year as I did my last few games of this year (talking about Football), then I'm not sure. I did go to a recruitment for Catawba College, where I met the coaches and all that stuff.

But if Football (talking about football, not soccer) leads me nowhere, I plan on going to GTCC for 2 years then trasferring somewhere. Not sure where though, maybe King's College or something in-state.

My basic plan is to get my Bachlour's (sp?) Degree in Computer Programming or Computer Design (building them). I like both. Both pay very well too. We were doing something at school a few months back, and it came up that te average computer programmer (with a bach's degree) makes around $70,000 a year. Hell, that's way more than my mom AND dad make together, and I already live VERY comfortably.

My plans. Probably will change, but I hope not.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Guest GhostRanger

When I graduate school I'm going to continue on to law school at the best place I can get into. After being an attorney I either want to go into politics or become a judge. Depends on what I'm feeling when I'm older I guess...

study architecture, get a really good paying job, be able to afford my dream house (have it all in my head, from steel walls, to black leather sofas, to underground bunker in case of apocalyptic nuclear war. yes i am crazy), and live life easily. my main focus is my hapiness, so i will do everything possible to make myself happy. thats probably going to involve moving away from my family, who annoy the hell out of me. probably getting married to some really hot girl who just wants my money, then divorce her first chance i can find her cheating on me. that is my plans for life, hopefully they come true :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

college is overrated

go pro :)

I'm definetly going for a career in sports, either kicking in the NFL or pitching in baseball. If i stay healthy it'll be a sure thing :)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I want a job that has anythign to do with both science, and teaching... although i would rather a middle school science teacher...

I just set loose plans, and try and go with the flow, and try not to make to many dicisions that would limit ones in the future.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I want to finish Grad School with a degree in Biotech, and hopefully find a job in the biotech field.. I also want to become a teacher one day. :)

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Finish High School in time and get to University. I'm thinking of going for something in the Engineering field. Computer, Civil, Electronics, Communications, etc, I don't know yet. I might even go for a Criminal Justice Degree and go for a PI but it's highly dboutful I'd do it.

In 2 more years, I'm keeping the condo we have here in Toronto (hopefully) while my parents go to London, Ontario since my dad works there (he only comes home on the weekdays and his job schedule pisses me off because just yesterday, Sat., he already had to go back to work -_-, makes quite a bit of money but meh, I'd rather have him back here). I'll prolly go to a University around here (maybe UofT) and might even stay here and get married. :P

I also wanna get married by the time I'm 27 :)

When I graduate from Uni with my IS degree next summer I would like to go travelling for a year or so.

After I would like to get a computer related job, which isn't too stressful and which I enjoy doing that would give lots of money.

Would also love to go and live abroad (Australia or America or somewhere like that) that nice and warm. Get a nice house by a beach (and all that stuff) :P

Would like to have a family by my late 20's/early 30's though. I'm 21 atm :)

sig2ho7.jpg

Finish uni, learn about AI and try to do something useful with it (help the world in the broader sense of the word, I guess). Help people in any way I can, live life to the fullest. Not much more, really... I don't need to be rich (money-wise). I want to have enough money to stay alive, but the only thing I want to be rich in is experience.

I plan on becoming a Jedi.

Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing.

Chappelle's Show btw

As you can see, I have thought this through thoroughly.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

college is overrated

go pro :)

I'm definetly going for a career in sports, either kicking in the NFL or pitching in baseball. If i stay healthy it'll be a sure thing :)

Good luck with that, competative stuff out there man, also, alot of those people.. do go through college, shows people their talent.

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

I agree with Insane's first post, I guess. But still, I like to think I can plan ahead. ^_^

After I get my GCSE's in two years, (One year for ICT) I would like to stay on in A-Level, then go to a top Uni in England-somewhere. Would like to study computer sciences, Mathematics and someother stuff.

Then I would like to get a job- Computer related. At the moment, I'm most likely the top basketball player for my age in the Welsh region. I would love to progress on that; maybe play for Wales a little, then move to America to play pro. (Hopefully/One of my dreams), it would be like the film: "White men can't jump" :D And I'm pretty tall for my age, 6ft 2in, I think team-coaches would like that appearance.

Then it would be a long term-relationship, marriage and children. Maybe when I'm approximately 30 with a good job and some money. ^_^

Then retire from the NBA at... (Not sure, really) Then settle down, watching sports and building computers in spare time, really.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

Right now I'm in college studying 3D Animation... by the time I graduate I expect to have an impressive demo reel that will land me a job wherever I wish to have one. I am thinking about moving out to California if the money is right, because I would like to work on feature film. After I graduate, I'm thinking about getting a masters in some sort of finance. I'm also thinking about getting a second degree in Actuary Science.

I love the field I'm in, and I love animation... but in some instances it just doesn't pay that well. I know I will be a millionaire (self made) by the time I'm 25, and if I have to stop doing animation for a while to accomplish that, I will. I also do alot of investing on the side right now, and do a little bit of online retail. I'm basically an entrepreneur who happens to enjoy animation/graphic design. I want to have a few kids, and live in a beautiful place much like everyone else. I guess one of my "dreams" is to become so filthy rich that I can just donate MILLIONS of dollars to relief in various parts of the world, and I'd even like to move to a thrid world country for a while and help with whatever I could.

These types of things would make me "happy" in a general sense.

I'm currently attending Queen's University, to get my bachleor of music, then I can become a music teacher...

Music has always been my life, so teaching it would be such a gret job for me. I'm not to picky on money, as long as I make enough to live a decent life, support a family and such, i'll be as happy as can be :)

I think i've pretty much planned my future out.

5 years ago my parents bought a Metro Rod franchise (basically a business that performs drainage maintenance, surveys and clearing), which myself and my brother are now involved in.

I've been working for the company for about 15 months now and i've seen it grow from a 5 person business (myself and my mum in the office, my dad, brother and 1 other person on the road), to 9 people (my sister in law helps with advertising, and we have 3 more guys out on the road). In that time i've also seen the monthly figures grow consistently, and i now know that if the business is pushed in the right direction and people work hard, it could provide a very good future for me and my family :)

Business wise, that's pretty much it. Aside from that, i like to keep my options open - i have no current plans to settle down and get married, although i am moving into a house on my own on the 9th of December.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I am currently working on an Arts and Sciences degree with a minor in secondary education. After graduation, I will start teaching somewhere near San Antonio while working on my Masters degree in History. Then, I will either teach advanced high school or work for a College or University while paying off my loans, and do research work. Eventually, I might get a Doctorate, but whats the point in that except to be a tenured professor (I'll wait till I'm at least 40-50 before working on a Doctorate).

My overall life goal is to start a family, support it well, and see my children find God and success in thier lives.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley