So yeah, came back after a week of hard uni study, and my account was hacked again. [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. And that concludes the raging part of this segment.

This time, all cash gone, EVERYTHING in my bank gone except my extremes/overloads. That includes my 120M bank, my rapier, fire cape, all my tokens (actually, the hacker didn't take them, I sorta ragequit with the 90k tokens I had left and spent them on random rewards to see if they'd drop as GP on death,) my brand SPANKING new set of void that I had JUST gotten back after losing it at TDS, basically everything. I'm starting to think it was someone I used to know WAY back because it seems so coincidental for it to happen TWICE. I know of 2 people IRL who could potentially be the perpetrators, but I really CBF doing anything about it.

I guess this was a sign, I was increasingly getting bored with this account. I was getting ready to Nex, but what would've happened after that? What Next? I would've made a [cabbage]-ton of money, but I was basically end-game anyway with 11 99's, and most of my buyables down. Sure I would've gotten a divine and some pernix maybe, but I was being satisfied increasingly less and less with every achievement, so I've decided to temporarily (maybe even permanently) resign my main and turn my pure into a hawt Zerk. I want to be able to do everything over again, but on a bit of a harder difficulty (especially slayer), and I think going 45 Def will give me enough satisfaction to keep on playing.

Gonna take a while to do, but i'll start my pure off flipping (Thankfully he had a 20M bank which I made on him when I took a brief hiatus in the middle of last year,) and see where I can go from there. It also means i'll have to be using DGS as a newb. That's gonna be fun for me lol.

Also, I just heard the news of our unnamed fallen hero, and threw together this little homage to him. Feel free to modify it/use it as your sig.

bladewingmemorialsignat.png

O and btw, grats on the scimitar Obt. Ur good. But Michael is far better. There. I said it. But this vid says it far better.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Welcome back good old name.

You guys are training DG far too fast, i have 3 more skills to max -.-

fishing9911042011.png

Will come over to do a few floors occasionally :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Was my blog cleaned up and I didn't even know about it? :(

Lol yeah. I got an official warning for replying to a post that was spam. Apparently when that post was removed, MY post became spam too, so I'm a bad boy. I argued with Rainy about it for a while, I'll tell you about it later.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

repostin'

bladewing2.png

I genuinely miss bladewing.

Yeah TIF sure doesn't seem the same without him :/ How'd I get one of them snazzy "I miss you" badges you guys have got? Also why's he gone?

Also Hai Jimmeh <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

repostin'

bladewing2.png

I genuinely miss bladewing.

Yeah TIF sure doesn't seem the same without him :/ How'd I get one of them snazzy "I miss you" badges you guys have got? Also why's he gone?

Also Hai Jimmeh <3:

Put

[img=http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/Morinobaka/Bladewing.png]

in your signature for a Bladewing Commemorative Medal, and he's gone because apparently he was a "troll." With tons of posts in H&A giving legitimate advice.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Blade got perm B& because the mods reich thought his short, often-blunt posts were "trolling." If anything, Blade was an anti-troll. People would often post stupid [cabbage] and he'd tear it apart with just a few words.

Lol? If true that's a shame, arguing with his clown face was a highlight.

Oh well its not like we can argue anymore since sense of humor has left the forum and filled my mailbox with ban threats. :rolleyes:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Blade got perm B& because the mods reich thought his short, often-blunt posts were "trolling." If anything, Blade was an anti-troll. People would often post stupid [cabbage] and he'd tear it apart with just a few words.

It's funny, everyone's been complaining about trolls for so long, then when they finally do figure out what to do about them, the complaints are worse.

Did Jagex infiltrate the highest ranks of TIF or something? Or is there a "he who fights monsters" kind of thing going on?

It's funny, everyone's been complaining about trolls for so long, then when they finally do figure out what to do about them, the complaints are worse.

Did Jagex infiltrate the highest ranks of TIF or something? Or is there a "he who fights monsters" kind of thing going on?

Nice Nietzsche reference. :P

Bladewing was blunt, but he helped a looooottt of people. Not worth banning him.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

lol chicken i play new account too, wont be dunging though cause i cant use a 2h, so ill just solo/duo again

how did u get hacked twice? they must of recovered with extremely old pass words or something :unsure:

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.