Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

abyssalreaper

Guest demon027

back when i was a noob and 500 gp was a lot of gp... this guy was "selling me the key to open a chest" in which to do the final part of the pirate's treasure quest. i spent all my money (500 gp) on it, and turned out it was to the little dungeon west of varrock with the hill giants. :oops: well eventually i found the real way to finish it and got the money back and the cut emerald. :twisted: scammer, i reported him but he never got banned

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First losing my first ever account, second losing my first ever yellow phat due to these forums being full screen while I was fishing lol.. Third getting scamed by [we have a no-naming rule on this forum. Admin.] who seemed like a trusthworthy friend and wanted a screenshot on with my phat (yellow again). Meh basicly all my fault, but still bad.

Edit: Oh yea also loosing my whip at barrows trying out a different way.

losing rune med to trust test

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

having me rune plate new AND LOSING IT IN WILDERNESS TO A *)#H)@#R MAGE!!!!!! since then, i developed a small hate against magic(except when im doing the blasting!) i'd love to get my hands on THAT MAGE WHO KILLED ME!!!!! :x o well, now i got nearly full rune(missing rune kite shield, NEVER ever spared up for one).

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

in RSC I got scammed outta 300k. I put it up the guy put up green mask but took it away last minute. Because I was excited and didnt realise I pushed accept twice and bam 300k gone which was alot then :cry:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

The trust test involves a scammer asking someone to give them one piece of armour at a time, and then they give it back to you, as a sign of trust. This ends with you giving your entire set of armour to the scammer as a final sign of trust, rest assured you'll soon be using the report abuse button.

The worst thing thats happened to me is high alching 3k of natures, on my very first high alch, leaving 3k of magic longs laughing at me from the safety of my bank.

35th to 99 woodcutting.

Highest Welsh runescaper?

metaldrummer.png

two things...first i atacked a rubbish mage...then 2 good mages binded and killed me out of my mithril armor :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I worked so hard to get that mith armor...my whole 2 weeks work was wasted...

Then i lost connection at the lessers and boom, i log on with 2 pieces of my addy in my pack and a rune scimmy...i worked so hard to get that addy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i walked round for the next 2 weeks until i did dragon slayer...40 defence...rune med off lesser(ha that got u back)rune pl8 for 56k

legs and kite for 67k

TifSig.jpg

Losing ammy of power (about 2 days after I got it) to a random that max-hit me for the most hp of the fight, just when I thought my last hit would take it!

Also lost 100+ Mith arrows (carrying due to lack of bank space), Addy platebody and Rune med - I've taken a beating before, but never for quite so much stuff.

i jsut got range up to about 40 so i decided to go onto wildy, just outside varrok. waited there, some noobs atatcked me with mage only to realise i had the mage protect prayer. then some guy wanted me to team. i followed him deeper. then out of nowhere about 10 lvl 50-60 people started to attack me and my 'friend' he disappeared and was in varrok, unharmed. however these people all attacked me - most were only hitting 0's and 1's. then i saw 3 14's. then i was in varrok. Luckily i wasn't skulled but i still lost a full dragonhide, rune full helm, rune scimmy, maple long and short, 50 addy arrows, 100mith arrows and a few lobbies.

got most of it back but can't be bothered to complte my rune set. i dont combat now anyway.

I usually did combat so i brang both

att=54

str=55

def=51

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

My story is so devastating....

I had exelent stats, when I say that I mean that, and one day I tried to log on and it said "incorrect password", so I tried again and again and again. I realzed that something was wrong, I logged onto my pathetic account, entered my name into the friend list and I was on! So, obviously I freak. I private message him, yelling at him (never sworn so much, even if it only came out as stars). He said "if you even get your account back it too late, i just took all your stuff! Oh, I was so mad! I went and contacted Jagex and they said "there's nothing we can do, you didn't set your recovery questions." OH! I was so mad I could have murdered Jagex and that guy that took me account, sooooo much time spent getting 2 blue party hats, like 10 million gp, and fantastic levels... I quit, just right then said i would never play runescape in any from ever again. I was so mad...so sad...so everything....(exept for happy). I tried later to get back to it on christmas, but he had added insult to injury, he had changed my password.

That story is absolutly true, I completly forget what my name was...It was exactly a year ago, as of Dec. 21. And so much for me quitting runescape..I began again in aprilish, became a member, and I have a good password, recovery questions, and a bank pin. So the moral of the story is that A) I was an idiot for having no recovery questions and a password "qazwsx" (if you don't understand how pathetic that pass is, look on the keyboard at where they are), and perhaps more importantly B) Set a bank pin, recovery questions, and have a good password.

SO GO AND SET RECOVERY QUESTIONS AND A BANK PIN TODAY!!!!!

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

back in rsc I lost my well earned rune long.

some dude said trade me, and right after you press accept, quick put the long away.

so i clicked accept, quickly pressed the rune long, and at the second trade window there was: trading nothing to nothing

so he accepted again, and he said, see now we trade nothing.

Wrong, he got my rune long.

simpeler.png

Once time i was selling 3k cowhides for 100 each. One guy come and scammed me by offering 300k for them, and then removed 200k so i just got 100k :(.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Probably when I got lured and lost my whip plus like 1M in other stuff, whip was 9M or so at the time, I quit then, but I'm back now. Or when I got killed by a lesser on my pure for 20K steel arrows, robin, and rangers. I won't surf tipit there again :x

Well my freinds started playing rsc and i was like ddoooodd dat game 4 n00bzz but i come on to play anyway, (I was like 99 or something on rs2 at the time) and a guy bought me full iron and said lets go pking... then when we got out there be backstabbed me. I lost iron helm and long :@