The Metal Thread

Asmodeous4

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard the new Maiden album.

It is quite ok, about the same as AMOLAD in my opinion, around a 7. The only thing that stands out is El Dorado, i don't like the song at all. Otherwise it's quite enjoyable, will take a few listenings to get used to tho.

A few things: It's funny to discuss Maiden with people on the internet, it's not very PC to criticize Maiden. Everything they do is great it seems. Don't get me wrong, it's my favorite band since i first discovered them 12 years ago. But everything is almost hailed as "great". Oh well...

And i should really start a subscription on a metal magazine again, i don't really follow the news much anymore, haven't been walking around expecting this album very much. I don't like Blabbermouth, the website is so [cabbage]ty designed that it annoys the [cabbage] out of me, so you get a bit starved of news.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Apparently they put Oceansize into one of their lyrics, even though it's not a word. If it's true then the album's good by default, as far as I'm concerned. Of course, I never really liked Maiden, but the fact that they enjoy Oceansize makes them alright. However, this is just based on a rumor that is most likely untrue.

The Faceless are pretty good, I saw them live once.

Nothing amazing though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I got The Faceless' album about a week after it came out, and it's wicked. Although, that track is easily the best track on the album.

So soon for the release of Kamelots new album, I'm proper excited, and the first track has Bjorn Strid on it, who is by far my favourite vocalist.

Speaking of Bjorn Strid, does anyone listen to Disarmonia Mundi? They have some albums out that are incredible, and Bjorn does a lot of guest vocals for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYxxfZ8XXBg

Here's a good track by them, not the best, but not bad by any means.

Also, does anyone happen to know when Tactical by World Under Blood is coming out? I've been looking forward to that album for about a year now, and there hasn't been a specific date put on it, but by the bands own words it should be out by the end of the year.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Does anyone else like Austrian Death Machine? Or is it just me?

Yeah, it's alright. Found it pretty funny the first few times I listened through the albums but there are a few songs I actually quite like for the guitar/drumming, and not just the Arnie references.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Does anyone else like Austrian Death Machine? Or is it just me?

Yeah, it's alright. Found it pretty funny the first few times I listened through the albums but there are a few songs I actually quite like for the guitar/drumming, and not just the Arnie references.

I think I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over (Metal) Endoskeleton is a great song. I personally think it's their best song.

I've been listening to a lot of Mudvayne lately just because I found their second CD lying around my house. So I bought their first. I think they're great. Once they got mainstream they got tamer, but their old stuff is great.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Pendulum feat. In Flames

Death 'n Bass, as some people are calling it.

Not a dig at you but ****ing Christ is that worse than I could have ever imagined.

I couldn't listen to the entire thing :/.

Granted not sure what I expected as I really dislike both bands but meh... that does not work together at all.

new_TDWPnews.jpg

One of my current favorites.

Not a big fan of their first album, though.. :-k

Ewwwww.

Metalcore.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!