Body odor

lordkafei

Probably three days? The days of boring summer vacation when you don't sweat one ounce a shower isn't all too important.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shower ever day. I find it really hard to go a day without showering, it's just gross.

Same for me.

same here. :mellow: Unless I stayed home all day doing no physical activitives.

For me it's odd. I have to at least wash my hair before going out anywhere (say for instance I'm in a rush or woke up late). I will never go outside without having at least my hair washed. Showers are everyday except when, as mentioned, I wake up late or I am in a rush.

I take the least showers here. I appreciate taking showers rarely because then I get to rinse a decent layer of grime off my skin which feels very satisfying.

I take the least showers here. I appreciate taking showers rarely because then I get to rinse a decent layer of grime off my skin which feels very satisfying.

Reading that while watching your avatar is kinda creepy.

16185_s.gif

I shower twice daily. I'm not a morning person, so I shower in the morning to wake myself up. I also go to the gym when I can, and I jog every evening, so a shower is a must at night if I want to sleep. <.<

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

I have to shower every morning because my bed is the grosest thing in my house. I don't think I've washed my sheets in at least 2 years now (probably 3or4) and I've slept in it sweating bullets on many occasions. Whenever I have "guests" I just 'spush spush' it with my handy bottle of febreeze and everybody is happy. Girls never want to stay in it long because there's an outline of my 16 year old body made of crusted brown sweat I deposited after biking for 8 hours on a hot summers day. Sometimes if I don't sleep in my bed for a few nights the crust forms a sheet and I sort of slide on top of it for a bit before I melt it back into its place.

I probably didn't have to share that.

hiccup.png

I have to shower every morning because my bed is the grosest thing in my house. I don't think I've washed my sheets in at least 2 years now (probably 3or4) and I've slept in it sweating bullets on many occasions. Whenever I have "guests" I just 'spush spush' it with my handy bottle of febreeze and everybody is happy. Girls never want to stay in it long because there's an outline of my 16 year old body made of crusted brown sweat I deposited after biking for 8 hours on a hot summers day. Sometimes if I don't sleep in my bed for a few nights the crust forms a sheet and I sort of slide on top of it for a bit before I melt it back into its place.

Holy crap.

I shower when I need to. Once a day is good, I feel like garbage otherwise.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

thats gross. i wash mine everyother weekend. is it a hassle? yhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. but i swear it improves my sleep, even if its just a placebo

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

so you havent gone out in 8 days? kinda sad man

Oh, I've been out.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Dude, seriously. Don't wash your sheets. Burn them. Your mattress and blankets too.

C2b6gs7.png

I don't change the sheets on my bed too often, but holy [cabbage], 2 years?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I should shower twice a day the days that I work. I like to wake up with my shower (I turn the water all the way to cold halfway through - better for you in so many ways). But I tend not to shower until I've done all the work I need to do in a day. I don't like that habit.

I keep turning it hotter and hotter lol. Even during the summer.

I only shower in the morning to get the sleepsweat off me. Also wakes me up.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Guest Mrmegakirby

My hair gets greesy in about 15 hours time.

So I at least wash my hair daily, if I don't have time to shower. I can't take them at night, though, because It'll be greasy when I wake up.

The past year, I don't think i've gone more then 2 days without a shower.

I've gone well over 10 days without showering before... but in fairness, I was swimming/hotub multiple hours every day.

Still, showering once a day seems to be social convention, so I generally obey to placate my mother.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

As gross as it sounds, I don't see the point in showering every day during the summer, especially since I'm not going anywhere, because my house is like 90 degrees Fahrenheit, so as soon as I'm done showering I'll just start sweating again. And I don't have a pool, either.

I should shower twice a day the days that I work. I like to wake up with my shower (I turn the water all the way to cold halfway through - better for you in so many ways). But I tend not to shower until I've done all the work I need to do in a day. I don't like that habit.

I keep turning it hotter and hotter lol. Even during the summer.

I only shower in the morning to get the sleepsweat off me. Also wakes me up.

Same, I hate waking up without showering and I don't feel clean after I've waken up until I've showered.

Sometimes a 2nd time when I sweated a lot or I'm going to a party or something. Really don't get people who shower before they go to bed though, when you wake up you smell again etc anyway?

Maybe to keep your bed more clean but at least shower again in the morning.

2dvjurb.png

I've gone well over 10 days without showering before... but in fairness, I was swimming/hotub multiple hours every day.

Still, showering once a day seems to be social convention, so I generally obey to placate my mother.

The word placate always makes me want to brush my teeth. Like seriously.

But yea, to be honest some summer day I'd go 3-4 days without showering, but I'd be swimming like 3-4 times a day.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The word placate always makes me want to brush my teeth. Like seriously.

But yea, to be honest some summer day I'd go 3-4 days without showering, but I'd be swimming like 3-4 times a day.

I remember my mother yelling at us to take a shower after swimming in the pool. All the Clorox/clorine in your hair, skin, blah blah blah.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I shower every day during the school year. During summer, however, I walk around pantsless all day and don't shower until the morning of a day where I have plans. I've only gone 4 days without so far because i've been getting out a lot, but thats a long time for me.