02-Aug-10 Behind the Scenes August

Toad

Yes, I thought that so too. New emote enhancers at lower levels were my guess, but I wanted to make sure this was still speculation. Yes, if it was true, it would be better just to hold off on these for now.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Future Updates sticky for engine rollback confirmation, although I couldn't find any source for the removal of certain TT items.

That's what I thought, I'd think that it would be true, but haven't see it announced.

"Because of this, we cannot launch the engine update as planned and, as such, we cannot launch the content update this week, since they are tied together by various graphical and scripting assets."

"As an example, it allows us to have player kit or animations which extend outside of the square on which your character is standing. It also allows for more complex models and a number of other improvements which we’ve been wanting to do for a while."

Those two combined made a lot of people (including me) think some rewards will include wearables with graphics larger than one tile and/or emote enhancers needing more than one tile.

Not mentioned explicitly though. (which would be stupid if they would admit this :razz: )

Oh, might I ask what week the first quote is referring to?

And although I think it sounds a bit silly, some people have been asking for wings for a while, which would be a possibility with a larger area.

2dgucz6.png

I just hope we dont get any broken content because some people thought it was a good idea to cry about a no update week.

(Edit: Directed at the rsof disaster, not anything on tip.it)

lrn2 3 no update weeks. (Right?) So.... I'd cry

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Last update was the dungeoneering update on 19th juli. We are in the second week after that update now.

I just hope we dont get any broken content because some people thought it was a good idea to cry about a no update week.

On the new disclaimer, apparently now:

"We aren’t afraid to change our plan if necessary, as we will never launch an update before it is ready."

:lol:

EDIT: if you think about it. They would have severe PR issues if the dungeoneering-team wasn't doing such a great job. Batch 2 cut in 3 to fill up empty weeks/BTS. Those guys should get a raise. :razz:

Timm, there was a no update week before that as well, thats what I was including.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I didnt mean tip.it in that post, I was leaning towards the rsof disaster that happened after the no update week was announced last time.

I understand some are frustrated over the lack of updates. I would really like the update this week because I wont be around for the usual update times next week.

Sorry if it sounded like I was pointing it at anyone here. :P

i honestly dont care about the tt update, i dont do tts and the rewards are always useless in combat and mainly for looks

im realy excited for the dung update but id love to know what the other 5 rewards might be, im hoping for a chaotic spear or something

also im wondering what the 6 new t11 items will be

im gonna guess that the dung update is at least 2 weeks away so i have plenty of time to prepare, yet sadly it will come the same week my school starts

a_final_name.png

i honestly dont care about the tt update, i dont do tts and the rewards are always useless in combat and mainly for looks

im realy excited for the dung update but id love to know what the other 5 rewards might be, im hoping for a chaotic spear or something

also im wondering what the 6 new t11 items will be

im gonna guess that the dung update is at least 2 weeks away so i have plenty of time to prepare, yet sadly it will come the same week my school starts

Someone needs to cite me on this, but i've heard from several sources that all chaotic weapons get a 50% nerf on corp? If that holds true for spear as well, it wont be as good as people are hoping it will be.

The other dungeon rewards to look very appealing however. I'm really hoping the Primal Longsword will be in this next batch. I like the LS as a weapon and don't really wish to get 92-120 for it. If that's the case I guess I'll be happy with Prom for quite awhile.

Someone needs to cite me on this, but i've heard from several sources that all chaotic weapons get a 50% nerf on corp? If that holds true for spear as well, it wont be as good as people are hoping it will be.

You are 100% correct. All chaotic weapons suffer a 50% drop against the Corporeal Beast, but the same rule applies to Ranged, crush, and slash attacks.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

all of that is wrong

non spears do 50% dmg on corp

therefore chaotic weapons arent spears so they do half dmg, whip does half dmg, stat hammer does half dmg, everything does half dmg unless its a spear, not just chaotic weapons

so yes a chaotic spear would do full dmg and be amazing against corp

a_final_name.png

AMG ITZ 2DAI!!!@@@!!

in all seriousness...

whenever it (t trails) does come out should be pretty awesome, with or without the graphics update

treasure_trails-1.jpg

EDIT: Photo is original, i just lightened it up with photobucket

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

all of that is wrong

therefore chaotic weapons arent spears so they do half dmg, whip does half dmg, stat hammer does half dmg, everything does half dmg unless its a spear, not just chaotic weapons

Wrong.

The 50% debuff applies to all crush, slash, and ranged attack styles, where any weapon set on 'stab' does normal damage. Chaotic weaponry, on the other hand, is universally singled out for the special debuff where all weapons receive the 50% drop, regardless of what attack style the person is using. Vesta's Longsword (which is ranked #5 is most efficient melee weapons) set to attack does normal damage, where a chaotic longsword would be halved.

So until a chaotic spear comes out, the evidence (universal debuff on Chaotic) points that it would be debuffed.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

all of that is wrong

Wrong.

The 50% debuff applies to all crush, slash, and ranged attack styles, where any weapon set on 'stab' does normal damage. Chaotic weaponry, on the other hand, is universally singled out for the special debuff where all weapons receive the 50% drop, regardless of what attack style the person is using. Vesta's Longsword (which is ranked #5 is most efficient melee weapons) set to attack does normal damage, where a chaotic longsword would be halved.

So until a chaotic spear comes out, the evidence (universal debuff on Chaotic) points that it would be debuffed.

Look for a video of a lbs being used at crop. Tell me if it does full damage.

all of that is wrong

Wrong.

Look for a video of a lbs being used at crop. Tell me if it does full damage.

Actually I thought it was:

· Corp is weak to stab

· 50% reduction on all non-spear weapons

· An additional 50% reduction on all chaotic weapons.

This putting non-spear chaotic weapons @ 75% reduction, and a chaotic spear at 50%?

We're currently experiencing some network issues out of our control. These have been raised and will hopefully be sorted soon.

Until this is resolved we can't send the game update out. We are still planning on releasing it today.

Thanks,

Mod nexus.

Looks like now the update is finally ready to be released the servers are giving them heck. Anyone else crashed? I wasn't able to log in for a while and got rolled back ~30 minutes because of the crash.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

We're currently experiencing some network issues out of our control. These have been raised and will hopefully be sorted soon.

Until this is resolved we can't send the game update out. We are still planning on releasing it today.

Thanks,

Mod nexus.

Looks like now the update is finally ready to be released the servers are giving them heck. Anyone else crashed? I wasn't able to log in for a while and got rolled back ~30 minutes because of the crash.

My friend got 99 runecrafting earlier today and they rolled him back to 98 :mrgreen:

He hates runecrafting and now he has to get those 39k exp again :shades:

Thanks,

Mod nexus.

My friend got 99 runecrafting earlier today and they rolled him back to 98 :mrgreen:

He hates runecrafting and now he has to get those 39k exp again :shades:

or do pengs

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

But now he can get 2 different screenies of himself getting 99 rc at different altars :idea:

It didn't really matter much for me luckily, I'd killed maybe 25 desert strykes when I crashed. When I logged back in I was at the bank where I'd prepared for the task so no real harm done. I still remember last time though, I had gotten a nice clue reward, got rolled back and had to do some clues again for a junk reward.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.