You guys should go outside tonight at Midnight.

H2PM

i got bloody covered and attacked by mosquitoes - /rages.

Ouch. Luckily I'm somehow resistant to mosquitoes. That and I live further north and it's too cold for there to be a huge amount of mosquitoes or something.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone got pics post plz?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Hmm perhaps tomorrow i could go out to my dad's. He has a huge yard with no trees out in the boonies, I actually laid down one night and it was like a huge dome that faded behind trees(he lives near woods but there are no trees in the yard. It was a realy cool/ mindboggling experience. So, perfect viewing conditions, wide open space, no light pollution.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Just saw this on the index, said 'You guys should go outside..'. D:

For me, no help, cause I'm in Australia, and I have nothing further to say.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I SAW IT look straight up, it looks like glowing bats flying around or something. It gave me chills, its like faint lights and then the sky is a bit oranger. This stuff is mad trippy, man.

Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I feel really stupid asking this, but does the aurora move westward? And how fast?

This link to the University of Alaska will help you understand the big picture. Click on the globe for a custom forecast.

270.jpg

When a solar eruption interacts with the earth's magnetic field, it stretches that oval out so that it reaches farther south.

In short, the aurora appears to slowly move, but it's really the earth rotating under the oval. When your location rotates out from under it, you won't see them. If it happens during the day, you'd have a really hard time seeing them.

The aurora themselves can sometimes flicker & undulate like curtains blowing in the breeze. I've seen them before and they are an unforgettable sight.

There is a similar oval on the Southern Hemisphere, but I haven't seen any maps for that half of the earth.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Goddammit, it's cloudy outside.

this.

>.<

all I saw was a sickly orange glow, and an indigo overcast.

EDIT:

What time is the next one? I think there's one at 2am on the 5th East Coast time, are there any others?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

There is a similar oval on the Southern Hemisphere, but I haven't seen any maps for that half of the earth.

THat map doesn't help if you live in the southern hemisphere.

obviouscaptainobvious.gif

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Cool, looking forward to seeing what I can see... CBS says around 1, the Alaska map says 1:30 so maybe I can see it even though it's day (I doubt, but it gives me an excuse to stay up until 2 in the morning)

It sucks living in the midwest, nothing exciting ever happens here.

What about tornadoes?

Heading out right now to look for the aurora again. It was less cloudy today, maybe I'll actually see some color :pray:

can i ban someone for being covered alive by mosquito's from last night?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

It sucks living in the midwest, nothing exciting ever happens here.

What about tornadoes?

Heading out right now to look for the aurora again. It was less cloudy today, maybe I'll actually see some color :pray:

It stops getting exciting after awhile.