how lucky were YOU?

htotheh

combat=106

best drop=dragon plateskirt

best treasure trail=ranger boots ;)

ever had anything from drop party, given something valuable from freind......= full saradomin, won from an amazing contest.

My luck rating (1 lowest 100 highest)=50

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm... luckies drop... that would have to be a clue :XD:

clue reward? rune plateskirt (g) or zammy crozier

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I was doing abyssal demons for more than a hour already and I was seriously thinking about logging off and going to bed.

I thought one more.

WHIP!

I did 5 more. Another whip!

Then I went to bed as a happy man.

-----

Did lots of clue scrolls and have been fairly lucky with them. No 3rd age or robin hat, but regularly god armour and my last one (yesterday) contained amongst other things a dark cavalier. It's difficult to get unlucky with clue scrolls if you do plenty of them.

Only D drop was with barrows, a D med in the chest.

I had otherwise decent success with barrows, got a nice assortment of stuff that was all sold to pay for full guthan.

Giving other people luck

Gave a rune h helmet to someone who sold me unids recently after I discovered he had given me unids above irits.

Randomly give high value items gotten though slayer on top of deals when I think a person is honest and working hard.

Died many times, sometimes losing millions in stuff.

A looong time i saw Sara plate, sara legs, sara helm, rune kite and about 55k on the floor in varrock east bank ..

I picked up the helm, legs and cash \'

"98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!" Don't you mean METAL is better? :D

Feel free to add me on Msn or Rs

Luckiest drop ever... Left half from Hill Giants, believe it or not. I was just down there trying to score some limpwurts :P

That's the only thing that I can ever claim to have gotten as a "good" drop.

I've gotten my share of clue scrolls but never got anything worth the laws or the time spent hunting out the treasure.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I will forgive yours :)

First time I went to kill Nechs I got rune boots in less than 10 kills. That's how awsome my luck is :roll: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Let's see... got 2 obby capes in 2 hours from the level 133's, then finished the day with a clue scroll in my inventory from jellies. Finished the clue the next morning and got sara chaps, a sara page, and a guthix page. Finished cabin fever and rum deal the next day and got a black mask drop on the same day.

Not that good compared to others but it was still pretty sweet :D.

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

I wonder why the person posting above me is even here...

Anyway -

Not much luck on drops, got a bunch of rune meds, they're addicted to me, a rune scimmy, some half keys and two pairs of white mystic boots....but those boots were after about 500 cockatices, and 200 giant lizards.

Best treasure trail was a sara page 3 and pantaloons from a lvl 1

Best thing ever given to me was a pair of blue vams that a nice guy gave me when I was shopping right after being killed by the jungle demon.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

• 2 months later...

First ever slayer basilisk task got a head.

First ever crawling hand task got a crawling hand.

Zammy plate in clue one time.

Someone died in world 2 and I got a free 1.8 mil (what whips were at the time).

But I've had bad luck like:

over 5k steel and iron drags and no dragon drop or visage.

Killed over 3k guards in varrock one time and not one scroll.

Plenty more I just cba :XD:

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

My best drop is a Dragonstone from fire gaints :cry:

Not realy a combat person I love my 2 skills that input ALL of my money.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012