Forum Updated

Welcome to the latest version of Invision Power Board!

This update has brought us to the latest version which has multiple improvements over what we were running previously.

These updates include:

• Link Sharing - Topics can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, etc..
  • Status Updates - Status Updates can now be commented upon by other users and more.
  • Topic Preview - You can now get a short preview of the first and last post in a topic from the forum view by hovering over the topic and clicking the icon that appears.
  • Inline Notifications - You can now receive inline notifications about events occuring on the board. These can be configured via your profile and have a lot of customisable options such as being notified when someone quotes one of your posts or replies to a status update.
  • Search Engine Overhaul - The search engine has been redeveloped from the ground up to be more powerful and useful, although there are currently a couple of bugs which we are working on that are detailed below.
  • Mobile Skin - We now have a brand new mobile skin that should make using the board on your mobile device much easier and quicker to do. It has full support for things such as Messenger which the old skin did not.
  • Thousands (literally) of bug fixes including issues such as searching by topic title.

We will also have a couple of other surprises coming for you very soon. ;)

As with all updates, a few bugs have been introduced:

• In resolutions lower than 1280 pixels width or so, there is a small issue with the forums on the index page not being correctly lined up, depending on your resolution this can sometimes be fixed by closing the sidebar. This issue is merely cosmetic.
  • The comments area in blogs/gallery has a small cosmetic issue with the emoticons panel.
  • Some profiles contain a horizontal scrollbar in their contact information area.
  • The social networking share options within the blogs section on the CleanCut skin does not look correct.
  • Member searching from the top right search box currently has a small issue with pagination.
  • Gallery searching currently does not work.
  • Some users in the online section appear to be "beneath" the board statistics on the Tip.It Theme.
  • View New Content seems to be not working for a lot of people (could you drop me a PM if yours is working correctly?)
  • Hide/Spoiler tags are bugged.
  • Code tags do not look correct on Tip.It Skin

For those of you who use the "View New Content" option - you may find it beneficial to visit the options page for that and change the method to "Show me all content that I have not read" if you are a very active forum user.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the text seems a lot smaller now :?

Other than that, sounds good :)

EDIT: Ok, the fonts are wayy too small on tip.it theme. The other styles look ok.

The mobile style is mediocre, could have done a much better job on that (although obviously you guys didn't make it).

http://ready.mobi

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Thankss Peterr :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I somehow doubt I want Facebook disocvering TiF. After all, I have friends there that would look me up, and I don't want them finding my relationship thread and confession thread posts.

But I don't have any actual complaints, so all's good. :smile:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Why is the rum gone?????????

I NEEEDED THAT RUM!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Job Peter :thumbsup:

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Change.

is good

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Am i the only one who doesnt like it?

Anyway i do appreciate the effort you put into it, Peter.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I somehow doubt I want Facebook disocvering TiF.

Facebook connect will be turned on over my dead body among other admins bodies anytime soon.

You won't be seeing that feature at all, rest assured.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I can appreciate every update but the new font. I don't like it. Just the font for all kinds of stuff. It just doesn't look great...And I also don't really like how small the text in my info has become. And it's harder to tell if a thread has been updated since the text for the threads name on the page of threads is not lighter, it stays bold.

Otherwise, loving all the new features. Great job Peter!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg