Forum Updated

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow doubt I want Facebook disocvering TiF.

Facebook connect will be turned on over my dead body among other admins bodies anytime soon.

You won't be seeing that feature at all, rest assured.

That's good to hear. Facebook connect angers me to the point that I only use Facebook on my iPod.

Im not a fan of the new fonts, but Im sure there's a way to change that. The text editor background is way too dark, but otherwise good update.

Is ^his^ group meant to show "signature ban"?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I dislike the text you have changed to, but the changes to the site are great! It is loading faster :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm guessing the small font will probably be fixed like it was when we originally switched over to IPB. The new features such as the search engine are really nice but some of the skin changes might take a few days to get used to.

Thanks for getting everything upgraded! :)

For some reason, the new forum feels a LOT smaller... I'm going to have a pretty hard time getting used to it despite the extra features.

Thanks anyways.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Am i the only one who doesnt like it?

Anyway i do appreciate the effort you put into it, Peter.

What don't you like about it?

Skin, new tags, removal of a certain tag.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I will post bugs in the first post of this topic as they are found.

• View New Content seems to be not working for a lot of people (could you drop me a PM if yours is working correctly?)
  • Hide/Spoiler tags are bugged.
  • Code tags do not look correct on Tip.It Skin

Looking good.

Was expecting namechanging to be added though. Like with once a year restrictions.

I really find my name horrible. Noncapitalized and numbers which I haven't used in game for years.

Looking good.

Was expecting namechanging to be added though. Like with once a year restrictions.

I really find my name horrible. Noncapitalized and numbers which I haven't used in game for years.

Changes can be added at any time, not that I can promise anything specifically about that one.

I can definitely sympathise with you, especially since you have an old forum account.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

thankee much pardner.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm not entirely sure what 'view new content' is... It's probably obvious and I... yep, it's on the index. :roll: How would one tell if it's working or not?

Looks nice, have yet to try out the mobile skin with my DSi, hopefully it works now!

The mobile version does not allow opening of announcements which I find pretty annoying, I also dislike the loss of simplicity with the old forum skin. Regardless I think it's a lot smoother.

Can you view all of your posts now or are you still limited to seeing the first two hundred?

Edit: Laikrob, invasion supports Admins being able to change users name. Personally I feel that Invasion is awful and that we should PHBB which supports more things and is more customisable and reliable

[Falador tavern]

Edit: Laikrob, invasion supports Admins being able to change users name. Personally I feel that Invasion is awful and that we should PHBB which supports more things and is more customisable and reliable

Uh, it's not more reliable at all. Invision is much more customisable with the new hooks system etc.. Unless of course you have some evidence for your claims?

The mobile version does not allow opening of announcements which I find pretty annoying, I also dislike the loss of simplicity with the old forum skin. Regardless I think it's a lot smoother.

Can you view all of your posts now or are you still limited to seeing the first two hundred?

So does phpBB..

Reliability wise I've never witnessed much difference - I actually prefer phpBB over IPB because I find it easier to use and less bloated with ridiculous features. We used to be on phpBB as well, but we changed because IPB does have several advantages over phpBB.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It shows the latest 200 by default, but I found that by changing the dates to search between on the advanced search options, you could find your posts during that period (aka, more than the last 200).

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].