3 sniper cap

rings allowed

no corr

dung on

north attacks

war world 90

melee/binds/range

30 min cwri

With Envy having the same ML as us we were expecting them to pull the same or even more than us.

Start: 100819160444.png

End: 100819161348.png

Thanks for the fight Envy

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Lol we were miles outa time zone and we had at least 20 peeps at work or school so we new our pull wasnt gonna be great. thanks for the matched war after started 17-17 and ended 9-0 to us i think :) dragged you guys off me twice that time and k0ed twice but ur sheer numbers and styles that you guys had that first war. 16-35 is only good odds is ur one of the 35 lol.

Personally i was disapointed that all the rules seemed to favour you guys but after that matched war my respect for you shot through the roof so ty :)

envy42.png

lol just lol

gratz bk <3 you all =D>

not even ganna say expected =D>

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

nice pull BK..nothing Envy could have done with those numbers lol..

Solid ending and time also

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Hello people who are about to waste a few minutes of their life they youll never get back. Today Im going to tell you some stuff, like it or not. Inside of my mind, I have a platypus named Gioff. I got him at Petsmart on sale. One night while I was sleeping, Gioff climbed into my head and started randomly singing STYX songs. Once I was done screaming like a little girl who just got the **** scared out of her because somebody jumped out from behind a bush with a monkey, I tried to stick my hand inside of my head and retrieve the damn platypus. I didnt fully succeed. So, with half a platypus hanging out of my ear, I went back to Petsmart and complained. I told them that Im never buying an animal from them again because they crawl inside of me. They were shocked, and I clarified that it went through my ear, and then they were relieved. They told me that there wasnt anything they could do about it. I threw myself on the floor, making a scene, and demanded a free hamster. That night I was eating my dinner and all of a sudden Gioff, still hanging out of my ear, started to cry. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he doesnt like it in here anymore. I told him to shut up and that it was his fault, he didnt like that. I attempted to get a shower the same night, but its a little hard whenever you have a platypus hanging out of your ear. I did what I could and headed off to bed. But, just then, I remembered I left my free hamster in the car and by this time it probably already ate the cheese puffs I had hidden under my seat. I dashed down the stairs, Gioff screaming from the sudden movement, and bolted through the garage to the car. I than opened the door cautiously incase of a sneak attack from the vermin. To my surprise, my cheese puffys were still there, and the hamster was asleep on the back seat. I went to pick up the hamster carefully, but it freaked out and bit my finger. I tried to yank my hand away from it, but it latched itself on pretty well. Running up the stairs, Gioff now screaming even louder, I remembered I had forgotten my cheese puffs in the car. Running BACK down the stairs, Gioff in hysterics from the stress, I safely got them cheese puffs. With the hamster still biting and Gioff still flipping out inside of my head, I managed to work my way up the stairs. Once upstairs, I gave my hand a good whack to the wall, and off came the sadist hamster. I end my discussion by saying good job blacknights, better luck next time envy.

Hello people who are about to waste a few minutes of their life they youll never get back. Today Im going to tell you some stuff, like it or not. Inside of my mind, I have a platypus named Gioff. I got him at Petsmart on sale. One night while I was sleeping, Gioff climbed into my head and started randomly singing STYX songs. Once I was done screaming like a little girl who just got the **** scared out of her because somebody jumped out from behind a bush with a monkey, I tried to stick my hand inside of my head and retrieve the damn platypus. I didnt fully succeed. So, with half a platypus hanging out of my ear, I went back to Petsmart and complained. I told them that Im never buying an animal from them again because they crawl inside of me. They were shocked, and I clarified that it went through my ear, and then they were relieved. They told me that there wasnt anything they could do about it. I threw myself on the floor, making a scene, and demanded a free hamster. That night I was eating my dinner and all of a sudden Gioff, still hanging out of my ear, started to cry. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he doesnt like it in here anymore. I told him to shut up and that it was his fault, he didnt like that. I attempted to get a shower the same night, but its a little hard whenever you have a platypus hanging out of your ear. I did what I could and headed off to bed. But, just then, I remembered I left my free hamster in the car and by this time it probably already ate the cheese puffs I had hidden under my seat. I dashed down the stairs, Gioff screaming from the sudden movement, and bolted through the garage to the car. I than opened the door cautiously incase of a sneak attack from the vermin. To my surprise, my cheese puffys were still there, and the hamster was asleep on the back seat. I went to pick up the hamster carefully, but it freaked out and bit my finger. I tried to yank my hand away from it, but it latched itself on pretty well. Running up the stairs, Gioff now screaming even louder, I remembered I had forgotten my cheese puffs in the car. Running BACK down the stairs, Gioff in hysterics from the stress, I safely got them cheese puffs. With the hamster still biting and Gioff still flipping out inside of my head, I managed to work my way up the stairs. Once upstairs, I gave my hand a good whack to the wall, and off came the sadist hamster. I end my discussion by saying good job blacknights, better luck next time envy.

Lol, Ily. 2 points.

6590ew.jpg

Congratulations on your win Blacknights, hopefully next time Envy will pull better. At least Envy didn't tried to drag it out, I heard there was a matched war after the CWRI, how did that one turn out?

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Nice win BK, although like people have said before not muc they could have done with those numbers, lol :P Props for giving them the matched after :)

Congratulations on your win Blacknights, hopefully next time Envy will pull better. At least Envy didn't tried to drag it out, I heard there was a matched war after the CWRI, how did that one turn out?

I think Envy won. Not 100% sure though.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

props to Envy for not wasteing their own and BKs time. With those numbers and BK's levels and organization it was pointless.

Good luck with poison BK !

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Bad luck with the pull Envy, heads up! Solid ending BK. :thumbup:

I'm going to query whether I can buy a platypus from Petsmart too. I wonder if they will send it to the UK, damn postage and packaging charges.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader