New clothes + Colour choices

canadiansmurf

Well someone has to.

rssparta.png

Bahahaha! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your head's too big.

Either way, it's awesome so far. I'm likely going to keep tweaking my character's design until I'm satisfied with what I've got, but for the most part, this is honestly a GREAT update.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made my char female just for making myself a cool looking outfit for the quest cape, one that fits my d'hide body at the same time (for the arms) :P The female clothes look quite nicer, imo.

questcapeoutfit.png

questcapeoutfit2.png

Whta colour did you use?

I've been looking for a colour that matches the questcapes but the closest thing to white is soda ash and I don't like it. <_<

The colour that matches Quest Capes is called consecrated grey. There's also kyatt grey, which is lighter toned, but consecrated grey fits it best imo.

And also, GG with the Spartan outfit lol. I bet you can also do Leonidas' wife's costume with these new clothes, see there's the wolf fur bottom robes for it already.

signaturemw.png

Give def bonuses for clothes plox?

Maybe Jagex will take another leaf from Nexon and impliment those 'invisible tops' where you get the stats for the armour that you wear but the model doesn't appear on your character. However, if this is implimented I hope it's not how nexon does it - cashshop.

1yrb49.jpg

Oooo, that was fun. And I spent wayyy too long trying to find the *best* combo. And I spent a lot of time giggling at people running around "naked." :)

Untitled.png

Looks like her.

beato.jpg

Well, sortof.

16185_s.gif

2jw3mw.png33olcme.png29usfm8.png

It seemed like every guy had the "Assassination Outfit", but I really did like the top part, but I wanted to be different, so I found a cool bottom as well... The jester hat's green really does match with the clothes green, I think.

Oooo, that was fun. And I spent wayyy too long trying to find the *best* combo. And I spent a lot of time giggling at people running around "naked." :)

Untitled.png

Looks like her.

beato.jpg

Well, sortof.

OMG YES

It almost IS like a Beatrice cosplay D=

I've not looked at the different cosplay options yet, but I pulled off an Erika Furudo with the old clothes :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Untitled.png

Looks like her.

beato.jpg

Well, sortof.

I didn't do it intentionally, but I totally can see it! :)

newoutfit.png

b mi sxc gf plz.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.