so.... i appear to be pregnant

lizzywizzy

This is not the news I expected to get this week, even suckier that I am not with the father any more :-/

Good way to disappoint my parents I suppose, can see it now.... mum, im 25, im pregnant, im single, and im moving back in with you and dad..... aren't you lucky to have a screw up for a daughter?

I definitely cant get rid of it, because that goes against everything I believe in, and Ross has said he will support me in whatever happens....which is good, and i know he is against the aborting also so it looks like I will be having a baby if everything goes well.

I know it is still really early stages and anything can happen (I am 6 weeks gone) and I am not generally telling anyone until after the doctors on friday or even then later than that, this is me ust saying it so i dont go crazy and freak out like i did last night and ended up getting 2 hours sleep.

I am seriously fed up with wanting to throw up at any given point, ive not actually thrown up yet but come really close to it... a lot, im only 6 weeks gone and i hate it already :/

I am fed up with being hungry all the time also, but i feel sick and then feel more sick if i eat something, its a no win situation :-/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you missed this part Wongtong:

I definitely cant get rid of it, because that goes against everything I believe in, and Ross has said he will support me in whatever happens....which is good, and i know he is against the aborting also so it looks like I will be having a baby if everything goes well.
IP_Freely.png

Yes. It is everything against what I believe in to have an abortion for a mistake I have made.

Mistake yes, but I love kids, just never thought I would have one this early and when single.

Maybe Wongtong meant are you going to raise the baby yourself or put it up for adoption?

EDIT: Judging from your response, I'm going to assume you plan on raising it yourself.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well you got me blessings and good luck

But seriously get an abortion this is going to [bleep] up your whole life so badly and you only live once. Once you are like 70 you can never say what if i did take that abortion and didnt become excluded from every social group i was in.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Well you shoulda really used a condom, the pregnancy pill is a sucky contraception, I'm not if it's true, but I hear that the more you use it the less effective it is, and some of the time it fails to work at all.

Anyway, there is no real help we can offer, if you have already have your mind set on keeping the baby, then the decision is made on what you're going to do.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

why stop a life because we were too careless to protect ourselves against that?

Unplanned or not it will be loved, i just am still in shock.

I couldnt give it up either, and I know i have plenty of support from family members, just hope that will include my parents... and I have the support of my ex, so I am sure in the long run it wont be too bad.

I have never used the ECP before, so its not like my body was used to it.

I couldnt give it up either, and I know i have plenty of support from family members, just hope that will include my parents... and I have the support of my ex, so I am sure in the long run it wont be too bad.

The support of family and friends will get you through it, they'll help you raise your child and give you tips. Look towards the positives and be happy about it.

Take care.

My eldest brother and his fiance between them have 7 children, and I have had imput into raising the youngest three, so I know I wont harm it, I know the basics of what to do, I am just used to being able to give it back when it starts crying lol.

My other brother, his fiance is 4 months pregnant at the moment, she has promised to help me also, and my two best friends have promised to help me, so i know i have the help.... just still pretty shell shocked.

Glad to hear you're keeping it.

Looking on the bright side - you have support as you've said, and you're 25. Even though you're single, it could definitely be worse.

Best of luck with it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If you would use a morning-after pill, why not an abortion? Either way it's ending a life that has barely even started to develop.

a) Congrats! But get an abortion :P

b) It's a bad idea to have a child in your situation. You don't appear to have a job or enough money, you don't have a husband to help you, and you're young. Basically, you're putting your own life in a bad position and bringing a child into that life without being fully prepared for it. And by the way, visit the relationship thread. Whenever someone mentions a hot chick with a kid, people tell them to not even think about dating her.

c) No children are destined to be great. Who a child is is mostly based on its environment, and the environment here is not that great. I can't see this ending well.

No job? I work full time in a well paid supermarket and I am/was working towards management, financially I will be fine with a child, the moving in with mum and dad is a housing situation me and my flatmate have come into with our landlady not renewing our contract at the end of the agreement and selling the flat, otherwise i would not be moving in with them.

Because taking a ECP the day of or after conception, it has not had time to grow into or establish anything.... having an abortion now... when it has a head, a heart, is starting to form arms and legs, no, that is now beginning to be a little person, I cant do that.

I love it when people give you advice on not having a child, after you get pregnant. Oh the irony :rolleyes:

On the topic at hand; You have my 'blessings' and I hope everything works out for the better. Everything will work out for the better, dont listen to me.

Edit:

c) No children are destined to be great. Who a child is is mostly based on its environment, and the environment here is not that great. I can't see this ending well.

Wow, very supportive. Not only do you make drastic assumptions, but you go ahead and say this won't end well? I know your telling your idea of the truth, but serously. Thats how depressions start, believe me.

And 25 isnt that young at all. (no offence) 15% of girls at my high school are pregnant, and few are 18.

As long as she nurtures it enough for the first year it should be fine... if it gets the proper resources ( food,shelter,etc.)

25 is not that young, but not being with the person whose baby it is, is the bigger problem.

Umm... get ready to have your life changed completely. Nothing much more to say, not like you are asking for advice or something...

Anyways, I can see this turning into an abortion debate thread.. fast.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

you are bad you should have used a condom like every other responsible tifer!!! this is all i have to add to the thread.

i wish you the best of luck with your child and i hope very much that you have no regrets, and I am sure that you will not

do not let people make you second guess your decisions, certainly you don't have to justify them to anyone but yourself and your new tummy!

you are scared now but on the other hand, and i could be completely wrong here, ask yourself where your life is going? i mean were you completely happy to just.. manage.. for another few years? this could be exactly the change of pace that is going to make your life a whole lot better

aren't you lucky to have a screw up for a daughter?

do not tell yourself this! this is absolutely a ridiculous statement and it IS wrong. so you fell pregnant, single, you are not the first, certainly not the last, and it does not make you a screw up. be proud of yourself! every step forward takes courage, whoever you are, whatever your situation, and taking a step for someone else as well is that little bit more daunting. it is a strong thing to do.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

OP, you are a brave woman. I hope for the best of you, your child, and the family. Don't let the haters get you down, once you see your child you won't regret it.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

at least at 25 you should be done with school and everything

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Please don't turn this thread into an abortion debate. Stay on topic.

In all due respects sir, I was just respecting the OP for being a courageous woman who stands up for her beliefs.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

25 isn't too young to have a child.. it;s a good age to get pregnant.. the older you get after you hit a certain age.. the more complications that might be possible...

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=when+is+the+best+age+to+get+pregnant&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=ba17ffa4794fdb44

25 is a perfectly fine age to have a child, imo. My best friend just had one at 18, so I guess seeing anyone responsible enough to not get pregnant so early is just a bit pleasing to me :P I'm sure you'll do fine, with the support of your family and while it might have been better if s/he was a little more planned... it's a bit late now. :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].