Whip > D'Claws/SS/AGS/BGS/ZGS/SGS ~ Best weapon in RS.

Undo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon battle axe is obviously better than whips you idiots, has 2 higher str bonus and a really useful special.

Holy hell why did i never notice that? Well obviously it should be Dragon Battle Axe>Whip>ss/ags/bgs/zgs/sgs

EDIT:Why did i listen to you *face palm* the Dragon Halbred is obviously better. It has 4 higher str bonus.

No d hallies +4 str bonus does not make up for its slow speed.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Lol.

Dam, that's what i wanted to say.

But in any case, it's more than clear that this thread has the sole reason of trolling or the author used a time-machine from the past to tell us something relevant, only to find out that it's completely and utterly irrelevant nowadays. It's likely the thread will get locked when the author starts to flame/get flamed, so i think the decent thing would be to lock the topic as soon as possible.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

whip = best allrounder weapon in rs (non degradeing)

c-rapiure/c-long = best allrounder in rs

d-claws = highest damageing melee spec

super enchanted exscalaber = best healing spec in rs (matched by sara bow?)

godswords = best 2h allrounders in rs

ss = best str xp in rs.

thats basicly sums it up, the whip beats every weapon in the game overall, but its not the best at any single thing.

jack of all trades, king on none.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

ss = best str xp in rs.

thats basicly sums it up, the whip beats every weapon in the game overall, but its not the best at any single thing.

Wrong.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

ss = best str xp in rs.

Rapier= best ingame Weapon

Dclaws=best spec

Ee=uhm.. soulsplit ftw?

godsword=useless

ss=useless.. rapier ftw?

:shame:

ein_Falke.png

ss = best str xp in rs.

Wrong.

its fair to say im wrong, but can you at least tell me on what, and why?

edit: hmm, posted while i was typeing this.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Well, aren't you quick.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I've sold the following items, Whip/SS/AGS/ZGS/SGS.

I have a BGS for corp (only place I use it)

Dclaws are the strongest if it was a useless item then it wouldn't be the price it is, it speeds up kills... it's also good for anti-crash measures (if we have infinite spec but its still a good purchase).

I also have a chaotic weapon set, at the stats and speed they are at they are by far, by a landslide the best weapons in game, they also last way more than 10 hours of combat if you have 80+ stats you'll make that 2m back via slayer in that time easily.

What do chaotic weapons have a whip doesn't? a strength training option!

To argue against chaotic or to justify their price I simply cannot understand the only place it wont beat you on kills is corp, even then none of the list mentioned on the first page would beat to kills there..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

To argue against chaotic or to justify their price I simply cannot understand the only place it wont beat you on kills is corp, even then none of the list mentioned on the first page would beat to kills there..

Zspear > chaotic :P. All hail the spear!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

PS: chaotic weapons

'Best weapon' is not a phrase to be taken lightly.

And no, 200K Tokens is not discouraging for players who want any Chaotic weapon.

Nuff' said.

You mentioned all these examples in your opening post, but to not include the Zamorakian Spear in your example pretty much made your post obsolete.

Not to mention you're 3 years too late.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

depends on situations... zs is probably the best crush weapon.

anyways

whip/cls/w/e are the best primary weapons.

claws/dds/sgs are the best secondary weapons - ie for specials

whats the discussion value behind this thread?

it's all common sense.

"Whip has a good special attack" = go troll somewhere else.

"The Abyssal Whip is the best weapon in the game in every combat situation & it's impossible to deny that" this is 100% undeniable fact about the true laws of the rl rs

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

-D Claws Spec does great damage overall, but the specials alone, ONLY making the price what it is - Certainly not for the Strength Bonus.

-GS has a higher Str Bonus, obviously, making the weapon not dependable solely on it's Spec - Which is VERY inaccurate (Excluding the AGS, SGS, & ZGS).

-D Claws retaliate quicker than the GS does. But, by the time you hit two 40's, you could've hit a 400 with one GS retaliation.

-An SS is as quick as a Whip; but when it comes to a Def Bonus, the SS' 2H stance does not provide that unlike the Whip's.

The Abyssal Whip is the best weapon in the game in every combat situation & it's impossible to deny that.

-It's quick.

-It hits high.

-The spec is somewhat accurate & useful.

.. & by the time you hit a 400 with a GS, you could've hit two 250's with a Whip.

So to finally end the prolonged dispute between which weapon is best over one another, it all comes down to the Abyssal Whip being superior.

GS', SS, & D Claws, are for show.

1280904808171.jpg

-D Claws Spec does great damage overall, but the specials alone, ONLY making the price what it is - Certainly not for the Strength Bonus. Well yeah, that's a given, but it can OHKO people

-GS has a higher Str Bonus, obviously, making the weapon not dependable solely on it's Spec - Which is VERY inaccurate (Excluding the AGS, SGS, & ZGS). Spec is just as accurate for each weapon, and the GS is more accurate than the whip by far

-D Claws retaliate quicker than the GS does. But, by the time you hit two 40's, you could've hit a 400 with one GS retaliation. Why are you comparing d claws to GS? Besides the spec, comparing d claws to a GS is like comparing a bronze dagger to a rune long

-An SS is as quick as a Whip; but when it comes to a Def Bonus, the SS' 2H stance does not provide that unlike the Whip's.Superior special attack, crush option, and option to train strength

The Abyssal Whip is the best weapon in the game in every combat situation & it's impossible to deny that.

-It's quick.

-It hits high. Save for the claws, they all hit high

-The spec is somewhat accurate & useful. No it isn't.

.. & by the time you hit a 400 with a GS, you could've hit two 250's with a Whip. You could have, but GS is much more accurate and stronger, so again high def enemies, it is best.

So to finally end the prolonged dispute between which weapon is best over one another, it all comes down to the Abyssal Whip being superior. overall, yes, but not for everything

GS', SS, & D Claws, are for show. they have their purposes

undo's topics never have discussion value other than ranting at the original post, also I really like your siggy :) it has my name

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

dragon battle axe is obviously better than whips you idiots, has 2 higher str bonus and a really useful special.

Holy hell why did i never notice that? Well obviously it should be Dragon Battle Axe>Whip>ss/ags/bgs/zgs/sgs

EDIT:Why did i listen to you *face palm* the Dragon Halbred is obviously better. It has 4 higher str bonus.

It's fun equipping a d baxe & defender at waterfiends and then outperforming wannabee punks who think their ZS is [cabbage] on a stick.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

It's fun equipping a d baxe & defender at waterfiends and then outperforming wannabee punks who think their ZS is [cabbage] on a stick.

But uh, the dragon battleaxe is a 4-speed weapon while a ZS is a 6-speed weapon. I use an SS/Piety/Extremes at Waterfiends. I challenge you to a contest. I think I'll win against a battleaxe.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

No d hallies +4 str bonus does not make up for its slow speed.

You TOTALLY missed out on the sarcasm there.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.