Whip > D'Claws/SS/AGS/BGS/ZGS/SGS ~ Best weapon in RS.

Undo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon battle axe is obviously better than whips you idiots, has 2 higher str bonus and a really useful special.

Holy hell why did i never notice that? Well obviously it should be Dragon Battle Axe>Whip>ss/ags/bgs/zgs/sgs

EDIT:Why did i listen to you *face palm* the Dragon Halbred is obviously better. It has 4 higher str bonus.

No d hallies +4 str bonus does not make up for its slow speed.

You TOTALLY missed out on the sarcasm there.

*facepalm*

(hopes that that comment wasnt sarcastic in itself D:, far to confusing)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

whip = best allrounder weapon in rs (non degradeing)

c-rapiure/c-long = best allrounder in rs

d-claws = highest damageing melee spec

super enchanted exscalaber = best healing spec in rs (matched by sara bow?)

godswords = best 2h allrounders in rs

ss = best str xp in rs.

thats basicly sums it up, the whip beats every weapon in the game overall, but its not the best at any single thing.

jack of all trades, king on none.

Rapier= best ingame Weapon

Dclaws=best spec

Ee=uhm.. soulsplit ftw?

godsword=useless

ss=useless.. rapier ftw?

:shame:

You basically repeated what he said, except you ignored the Non-Degrading part. Just because you can soul split, doesn't change the fact that the EEE has the best healing spec.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think CLS and Cmaul are better, but they require challenging opponents.

However, I totally go for the crapier<whip unless your fighting dragons since it costs like 200k an hr for +19 strength.

Whoppee :rolleyes:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

However, I totally go for the crapier<whip unless your fighting dragons since it costs like 200k an hr for +19 strength.

I have no idea how someone with your stats has no idea what efficiency means, but oh well, everyone isn't born equally intelligent.

Anyone who says that whip is better than rapier because it doesn't need repairs is just rubbish at the game. You can't buy time.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

It doesn't matter how much you are making. Time is time. If crapier is more efficient on dragons its more efficient on power training.

Pretty much the only melee weapon I own that I use regularly is my whip, with a dragon dager for specing (I dont have 30+ mil to blow on d claws). Works for me, and is relatively cheap compared to other options out there. It's not the best, but I am fine with not having the best, as long as it's good enough.

Big_Stingman.png

Isn't this common knowledge? Everyone buys a whip, and then purchases other various weapons for niche combat activities. :mellow:

This is really the end of this thread? If the whip wasn't so powerful it wouldn't STILL be a 3M+ weapon. It's not 3million because its rare in fact its a common item to pretty much any average player now, it's 3mil + because it is so widespread used.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

there is no better than SGS. always needed for.. training slayer/killing high monsters/also helps melee by healing/recharging your prayer, that's save you bank trips

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

dragon battle axe is obviously better than whips you idiots, has 2 higher str bonus and a really useful special.

Holy hell why did i never notice that? Well obviously it should be Dragon Battle Axe>Whip>ss/ags/bgs/zgs/sgs

EDIT:Why did i listen to you *face palm* the Dragon Halbred is obviously better. It has 4 higher str bonus.

It's fun equipping a d baxe & defender at waterfiends and then outperforming wannabee punks who think their ZS is [cabbage] on a stick.

But uh, the dragon battleaxe is a 4-speed weapon while a ZS is a 6-speed weapon. I use an SS/Piety/Extremes at Waterfiends. I challenge you to a contest. I think I'll win against a battleaxe.

i think id take my chaotic maul any day, 1 hitting waterfiends is so much fun (click attack with iron titan + scroll, then attack with cmaul and can stack a 200+ 200+ 200+ 800+)

a_final_name.png

Someone tell me why this hasn't been locked :blink:

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

there is no better than SGS. always needed for.. training slayer/killing high monsters/also helps melee by healing/recharging your prayer, that's save you bank trips

That was the case before spec restores and dragon claws.

SGS is for the best, d claws for the rest..

dragon axe for getting nest, what are we getting next ? :P

Demario.png

I sorta Lol'ed

lol? what does lol mean ? :D

Demario.png

-D Claws Spec does great damage overall, but the specials alone, ONLY making the price what it is - Certainly not for the Strength Bonus.

-GS has a higher Str Bonus, obviously, making the weapon not dependable solely on it's Spec - Which is VERY inaccurate (Excluding the AGS, SGS, & ZGS).

-D Claws retaliate quicker than the GS does. But, by the time you hit two 40's, you could've hit a 400 with one GS retaliation.

-An SS is as quick as a Whip; but when it comes to a Def Bonus, the SS' 2H stance does not provide that unlike the Whip's.

The Abyssal Whip is the best weapon in the game in every combat situation & it's impossible to deny that.

-It's quick.

-It hits high.

-The spec is somewhat accurate & useful.

.. & by the time you hit a 400 with a GS, you could've hit two 250's with a Whip.

So to finally end the prolonged dispute between which weapon is best over one another, it all comes down to the Abyssal Whip being superior.

GS', SS, & D Claws, are for show.

Sums it up nicely.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

That was the case before spec restores and dragon claws.

SGS is for the best, d claws for the rest..

dragon axe for getting nest, what are we getting next ? :P

But excal spec > sgs

Dfs > Rune Defender, 'cuz of da 2 str

+20 att >>>> +2 str

-D Claws Spec does great damage overall, but the specials alone, ONLY making the price what it is - Certainly not for the Strength Bonus.

-GS has a higher Str Bonus, obviously, making the weapon not dependable solely on it's Spec - Which is VERY inaccurate (Excluding the AGS, SGS, & ZGS).

-D Claws retaliate quicker than the GS does. But, by the time you hit two 40's, you could've hit a 400 with one GS retaliation.

-An SS is as quick as a Whip; but when it comes to a Def Bonus, the SS' 2H stance does not provide that unlike the Whip's.

The Abyssal Whip is the best weapon in the game in every combat situation & it's impossible to deny that.

-It's quick.

-It hits high.

-The spec is somewhat accurate & useful.

.. & by the time you hit a 400 with a GS, you could've hit two 250's with a Whip.

So to finally end the prolonged dispute between which weapon is best over one another, it all comes down to the Abyssal Whip being superior.

GS', SS, & D Claws, are for show.

Sums it up nicely.

I lol'd so [bleep]ing hard

I applaud you sir.

You are a god.

Unlike this thread, which is more like the /b/, better known as the devil.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

did you know that the barrelchest anchor is actually the best special attack weapon in the game, i conducted a test doing the special attack of the anchor and claw 1k times each and averaged 0-10 damage on claws and 990 damage with anchor.

through this we can see that barrelchest anchor is 99 times better than claws, prove me wrong I did a test.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

did you know that the barrelchest anchor is actually the best special attack weapon in the game, i conducted a test doing the special attack of the anchor and claw 1k times each and averaged 0-10 damage on claws and 990 damage with anchor.

through this we can see that barrelchest anchor is 99 times better than claws, prove me wrong I did a test.

So barrlechest>all weapons im assuming.

The abyssal whip isn't anywhere close to the best weapon in RS!

The best weapon in RS...is the Primal Maul, which can only be used in Dungeoneering.

The best weapon outside daemoheim is probably chaotic weaponry.

And btw, d claws in my opinion are bullcrap...d claws only good for there spec.

archsupportei2.png