06-Oct-2010 - The Void Stares Back

Xecer

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got to the final boss. God damn this thing is hard, level 599 and can hit for 500+.

Quickly teleported before seeing much of the fight, going to restock then head back.

Nomad #2 eh?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

In terms of slash, Korasi's sword is all but identical to a D Scimi. +3 in slash accuracy, and strength.

Against, the LBS, it is -7 in stab accuracy, but +20 strength.

So I guess its only real use is against metal dragons for those without super antis/chaotic, and even then, im not sure if losing stab accuracy is a good idea.

Or am I missing some special effect?

The login screen has been simplified and reworked to make it even easier to login.

Too bad it has graphical glitch at least on that Runescape clinet.

bugiy.jpg

That password box is not supposed to look like that? And when I put my mouse over it those bug thingys have some sort of highlight.

Tsukaji.png

From what I've seen so far of the battle it's just an endurance fight.

[hide]

Use special to stop her doing her charge attack, kill defilers when they spawn and just try and keep everyone alive[/hide]

Now I know that Should be easy this time.

Holy... this boss is pretty savage!

Haven't worked out how to avoid the 500+ hits yet. Does the sword have a special? It could be the answer when the queens charging up for her attack. (edit: ^^ beaten to that!)

I'm praying melee the rest of the time, any other thoughts on this?

EDIT: Pray melee apart from when you are away from the queen to kill defilers, then mage seems best. Special the queen every time she charges up to attack. Thats all i have so far, just heading back to try agian.

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone has found out but, clue scrolls will now say if it is an elite clue scroll or hard clue scroll. Never noticed until now. Is this new?

cluescrollhard.png

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

"Elite" Torso

[hide]

ScreenShot431.png

[/hide]

Sword special uses 60% of the bar and appears to be the same as Sara sword, or similar at least.

As for a boss guide, it's fairly simple.

[hide]

Your goal is to stay alive as long as possible, this is NOT a damage race, stat boosting pots would be useful but not required, same with piety/turmoil.

Just attack the queen (stand at the SIDE of her so her melee attack doesn't hit the knights). When the ravangers spawn kill them ASAP. When the boss is shaking use sword special on her to get rid of the attack. That's it really, I bought a yak full of sharks and didn't use too many of them. Could easily do this in one inventory.

[/hide]

Any questions please ask.

So what does Korasi's Sword Spec exactly do?

And 2x50k exp => 100k free Prayer exp YAH! That'll bring me close to 80.

Upgrade Void Knight Armour: Cool.

All around, pretty good rewards.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Done 10 mins ago think im near first :\

About 20 minutes behind me :P.

Not sure on the upgrades to the armour are, as I said I don't have any. They cost 100 commendations to upgrade, didn't see an option to pay with cash.

Special in the quest is different than outside. After quest it uses 60% of the bar and appears to do a magic attack, similar to the saradomin sword (as I stated earlier).

Can you change the top/legs with cash? I heard it was 100k each.

Apparently so. Game guide says talk to Tyr, or so I recall reading.

Unrelated:

Spoiler:

[hide] IT WAS GRAYZAG!? THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH? DAMN YOU![/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod